tabletennis11.com
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

Suggestions to Tabletennis11

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
slevin View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2017 at 10:20am
I have a suggestion Annes:

Forum member ttping85 has very good knowledge of blades and rubbers & is a good player. He either was or still is associated with the Paris TT11 store.

Could TT11 take his help to compile comparison charts for both blades and rubbers?

Attributes for rubbers could include: sponge hardness, topsheet hardness, grip, spin, high-end speed / dynamism, bounciness / low-end speed, etc.

For blades, you could also create a blade composition table.
tabletennis11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2017 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by slevin slevin wrote:

I have a suggestion Annes:

Forum member ttping85 has very good knowledge of blades and rubbers & is a good player. He either was or still is associated with the Paris TT11 store.

Could TT11 take his help to compile comparison charts for both blades and rubbers?

Attributes for rubbers could include: sponge hardness, topsheet hardness, grip, spin, high-end speed / dynamism, bounciness / low-end speed, etc.

For blades, you could also create a blade composition table.

Yes, he works part-time at our Paris store. We will discuss it, but it seems unlikely that he has time to make it. Thanks anyway for your suggestion! 
unstopabl3 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote unstopabl3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2017 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by tabletennis11 tabletennis11 wrote:

Originally posted by unstopabl3 unstopabl3 wrote:

Another thing you could fix/improve is that on the website when US Dollars are selected and when paid through PayPal the payment is only accepted in Euros, the payment becomes atleast $10-$15 more than the total shown in shopping cart in terms of US dollars. Has been the case with all the 5 orders I've placed.

Also another thing I noticed is that you usually offer 25% discount on bigger orders and then you have sale pricing or weekly special or the buy 3 get 1 free deals. These all are comparable to the 25% discount anyways so is this just a marketing technique? lol

Thank you very much for your suggestions! 

Payments with paypal in dollars.
Yes, we are aware of this problem and this is in our endless-looking development to do list. :) We are currently lacking IT resources, but we will try to get this fixed asap. Furthermore, we also plan to make US dollars our default currency in the USA.

Discount policies.
Most people's orders are too small to reach the 25% (or 30% in some countries) volume discount level. That is why we also offer Weekly Specials, 3=4 and other discounts. Everyone is happy! :) 

Thanks for taking all the suggestions posted in this thread under consideration.

Just a question, you guys have recently been quite slow at replying to email inquiries, I sent a message on Friday last week and was told I would get a reply after the weekend then I sent another one in the morning today as a reminder, still no reply to my inquiry.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2017 at 6:58am

Thanks for taking all the suggestions posted in this thread under consideration.
Just a question, you guys have recently been quite slow at replying to email inquiries, I sent a message on Friday last week and was told I would get a reply after the weekend then I sent another one in the morning today as a reminder, still no reply to my inquiry.
Our answering has been slow in last days due to a surprisingly big amount of orders and one technical bug - those 2 things overloaded our customer support with work. We should be back in normal in a few days.
I hope you already have gotten a reply, didn't you? 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2017 at 7:00am

Unfortunately that is true. Main reasons are surprisingly many orders in last week and one small technical bug that overloaded our customer support with a lot of work. We should be back in normal in a few days. 
I hope you already have received a reply to your inquiry, didn't you?
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstopabl3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2017 at 7:02am

Unfortunately that is true. Main reasons are surprisingly many orders in last week and one small technical bug that overloaded our customer support with a lot of work. We should be back in normal in a few days. 
I hope you already have received a reply to your inquiry, didn't you?

No I did not get an answer yet, I will send you a PM see if you can help me I am ready to place an order and just waiting for a couple of confirmations.

Thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2017 at 7:05am

No I did not get an answer yet, I will send you a PM see if you can help me I am ready to place an order and just waiting for a couple of confirmations.

Thanks
OK. 

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote unstopabl3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2017 at 6:12pm

Thanks
OK. 

Thanks received a reply within half an hour and everything was sorted out for me. No wonder I love TT11 so much :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic