Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Butterfly rubbers similar to Joola Rhyzm

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Butterfly rubbers similar to Joola Rhyzm
    Posted: 10/20/2016 at 12:12pm
Hi friends, i would like to know if there is any Butterfly rubber similar to ESN ones like Joola Rhyzm for example. 
I think Sriver would be like a Rhyzm and a Sriver FX would be like a Rhyzm 375. And how about Bryce and Bryce FX rubbers?
Thank you!
Sponsored Links

Ladon1997 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladon1997 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2016 at 1:16pm
Try and you will know their similarities
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2016 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Ladon1997 Ladon1997 wrote:

Yes, but i would like to know if someone has tried them before buying.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2016 at 5:08pm
They are nothing alike.  Sriver and Bryce were intended to be speed glued. I used both, long ago, and Sriver once for a day on my BH some years  back. Without speed glue, they are dead.   am not sure why Btfly still sells them to be honest.  Can't imagine they sell much especially for the price, which is too high.  Rhyzm is a relatively modern ESN rubber.  Not intended to be glued.   I didn't try it for long, just once to see if I could use it instead of Tenergy.  I could but at that point Tenergy price was lower than now.  Now it is too high so I use MX-P. 

garwor View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garwor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2016 at 4:55am
Sheet of Rhyzm lasts one month. Sriver lasts two...years.
Equipment database

Yinhe MC-2 FL
fh: Xiom Vega pro
bh: Xiom Vega pro

Boycott Marcos Freitas for hidden services!
Ladon1997 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladon1997 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2016 at 8:39am
Sriver is not boosted
bard romance View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2016 at 9:04am
Originally posted by garwor garwor wrote:

Sheet of Rhyzm lasts one month. Sriver lasts two...years.

Rhyzm lasts forever...
Ladon1997 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladon1997 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2016 at 9:34am
Forever is one month
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2016 at 9:50am

Forever is one month

In my peak activity I was playing 3 times a week for 2+ hours a session at high intensity and Rhyzm was still very useable after months. A good friend of mine is 2500+ and uses Rhyzm to good effect for well over one month. Maybe you can share your details and provide insight as to why you only get one month out of Rhyzm.
Ladon1997 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladon1997 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2016 at 10:04am
Durability of rubber depends on your ability to rub it worn , In simple, it is one's level to play TT.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2016 at 10:07am

Durability of rubber depends on your ability to rub it worn , In simple, it is one's level to play TT.

Yes I think everyone knows that, it would be interesting for you to share your experiences in light of the post I made above rather than continuing to post sweeping generalizations.

Edited by bard romance - 10/21/2016 at 10:08am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2016 at 10:12am

Hi Ladon,

I believe that if the OP found it a feasible option to purchase and test all of the mentioned rubbers, he would have done so without consulting an online forum. My guess is that this was not an option hence him asking for specific recommendations.

Cheers. 
rocketman222 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketman222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2016 at 11:30am
Honestly the only rubber you need to try on butterfly is the tenergy series, you never know but there are high chances you would end up liking it more than rhyzm.
CraneStyle View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraneStyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2016 at 11:52am
Victor The Cleaner is the authority on Joola Vs Tenergy...

I am genuinely waiting for his response...
1. Mizutani Jun ZLC, FH T80, BH T05
rocketman222 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketman222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2016 at 1:04am
Originally posted by CraneStyle CraneStyle wrote:

Victor The Cleaner is the authority on Joola Vs Tenergy...

I am genuinely waiting for his response...
+1
Snakefish View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snakefish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2016 at 3:16am
Originally posted by Antuan Antuan wrote:

Hi friends, i would like to know if there is any Butterfly rubber similar to ESN ones like Joola Rhyzm for example. 
I think Sriver would be like a Rhyzm and a Sriver FX would be like a Rhyzm 375. And how about Bryce and Bryce FX rubbers?
Thank you!

Rhyzm and Sriver are too different to even try to compare.

In my previous life, I used Sriver & Mark V. They were the top notch rubbers at that time. Nowadays, it's seen as old technology, thus plays slower, but with excellent control. A good rubber for beginners, but the cost is ridiculous.

In my current life, I have used Rhyzm & still do on one of my numerous blades. The sponge is harder, thus giving more speed. Your control may vary depending on skill level. It is very good in today's climate. Spin is very very good. Power loops are not a problem. Thus, if you can get your hands on these, please do so over the ole Srivers. 
Andro Treiber Z - fl
FH: Tibhar MX-D max
BH: Tibhar Quantum ProX-blue,max
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2016 at 6:25am
If you want more spin try joola maxxx 500
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2016 at 4:39pm
Why not use Joola Rhyzm? Rhyzm is not expensive.
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic