Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Innerforce ZLF vs Zhang Jike ALC. pls help, it wou
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Innerforce ZLF vs Zhang Jike ALC. pls help, it wou

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2016 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Ladon1997 Ladon1997 wrote:

Thank you OPINARI:
Your quote is inappropriate because I have distrusted this Reaction / Vibration Chart despite Butterfly developed for its own blade :

1. No manufacturer adopts to use these terminology to present characteristics of their blade yet - Not commonly use I can say.
2. Terminology is vague and need explanations , such explanations are not listing is any of their Catalogue. what does it implies ? 
3. No details to list how they establish these data , how they carry out consistent subject test . Is reaction varies in different level of behaviour? - Mystery 

I can only reconsider to recognize your quoted statement if you can answer my questions above. 

You used the old BTY blade matrix to use that as information to back up your statement to show that ZLF is faster than ALC... ok fine but...

Opinari gave you a direct quote from BTY showing that they phased this information out in order to remove the subjective aspect of blade measurements and further provide more objective data to blade properties...

And now you are questioning their new terminology and calling it vague because it doesnt agree with your opinion?

Why arent you questioning the old blade matrix the same way you are questioning the new BTY chart PLUS the opinions of hundreds and probably thousands of users that tried both blades??

Where is the logic? 

Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC 85g
FH/BH: Glayzer 09C 2.1mm
USATT: 1725
Sponsored Links

bard romance View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2016 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by DreiZ DreiZ wrote:

Thank you OPINARI:
Your quote is inappropriate because I have distrusted this Reaction / Vibration Chart despite Butterfly developed for its own blade :

1. No manufacturer adopts to use these terminology to present characteristics of their blade yet - Not commonly use I can say.
2. Terminology is vague and need explanations , such explanations are not listing is any of their Catalogue. what does it implies ? 
3. No details to list how they establish these data , how they carry out consistent subject test . Is reaction varies in different level of behaviour? - Mystery 

I can only reconsider to recognize your quoted statement if you can answer my questions above. 

You used the old BTY blade matrix to use that as information to back up your statement to show that ZLF is faster than ALC... ok fine but...

Opinari gave you a direct quote from BTY showing that they phased this information out in order to remove the subjective aspect of blade measurements and further provide more objective data to blade properties...

And now you are questioning their new terminology and calling it vague because it doesnt agree with your opinion?

Why arent you questioning the old blade matrix the same way you are questioning the new BTY chart PLUS the opinions of hundreds and probably thousands of users that tried both blades??

Where is the logic? 

There is none...ladon is a troll
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2016 at 9:22pm
Easiest way to prove this: 
Take a TB ALC and a TB ZLF within +/-2g in weight

Blades are nearly identical in construction except for composite layer.

apparently over 130 TT players at tabletennisdb.com agree with my opinion that TB ALC is faster than TB ZLF... Nuke
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2016 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by America America wrote:

Hi guys, thank you so much for your help. I have decided to go with the viscaria with tenergy 05 and 80. Thanks for telling me the difference between zlf and alc blades, I learnt ALOT. Thanks again!

You won't regret it. Good choice. A classic composite blade, not too fast or too slow, huge sweet spot, not too stiff, the handle should feel pretty comfortable for you coming from a Korbel (it is slightly larger, though).  You will certainly never need anything faster.  A lot of very high level players use those rubbers and that blade.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2016 at 10:29pm
This quote says a lot:  "Your quote [of new Btfly information on blades] is inappropriate because I have distrusted this Reaction / Vibration Chart despite Butterfly developed for its own blade"  [italics added].

Confused

No Ladon. You don't want me to read this topic from top to bottom again. Trust me. You really don't want me to do that. Because it will tempt me to search your postings more comprehensively.  Right now I am too tired to do it and not really motivated.  The one thing you have going for you is the non-native English usage, which convinces me you are not the reincarnation of certain ex-members. 
Ladon1997 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladon1997 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2016 at 7:57am

apparently over 130 TT players at tabletennisdb.com agree with my opinion that TB ALC is faster than TB ZLF... Nuke

You are only believeing on posting , you have no idea who they are. Just read and believe.
Ladon1997 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladon1997 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2016 at 7:58am
BAAL,

You are making too much assumption to present your case, leading people to believe . This is wrong.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2016 at 8:05am

You are only believeing on posting , you have no idea who they are. Just read and believe.

billions people in a world believe for God only from reading
Ladon1997 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladon1997 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2016 at 8:08am
[QUOTE=bard romance]
Brad Romance ,

Your assumption is perfectly wrong . There is no way you are changing from Canadian Beacon !!

What behaviour is this
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2016 at 10:15am

Read and believe what?... I've tried both blades with same rubbers too... ALC IS FASTER.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2016 at 2:33pm
Ladon, really give it a rest.  I have played with both of them also.  It is not even close.  ALC is faster than ZLF.  Right now though, that is not even the issue, since our OP has bought a very nice blade; and in any case the world has spoken on this, on three international TT forums (not two like I said earlier). 

At this point, you are the issue, if you catch my drift.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2016 at 5:38pm
Snakefish View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snakefish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2016 at 11:02pm

TIME TO CLOSE THIS THREAD
Andro Treiber Z - fl
FH: Tibhar MX-D max
BH: Tibhar Quantum ProX-blue,max
Ladon1997 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladon1997 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2016 at 8:34am
So many frogs deep inside a well gossiping sky . Low Level players . Sound too much .

Nothing know about difference of passive stroke and active drive in accelerating speed.

BIZZARE - END OF THE WORLD , END OF TT : Frogs !

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2016 at 1:54pm
One week ban to reflect.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic