FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

best butterfly blade?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
VictorK View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VictorK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2006 at 9:00am
99% practice
1% equipment
0% ratings
Sponsored Links

Braveheart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Braveheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2006 at 11:24am

Well, there is not the best blade but the best blade for you !

Blade - Butterly X5 balsa carbo Off;
Front -Donic JO Platin soft 2mm
Back hand - BUTTERFLY Challenger 1.5 mm (short pips)
Style - Close table attack
AKOK View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2006 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Braveheart Braveheart wrote:

Well, there is not the best blade but the best blade for you !

Agreed

pinguino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinguino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2006 at 2:14pm
Any comment about the Cofferlait?
sunflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2006 at 3:08pm

Cofferlait is quite nice but it's overpriced.

weight is about 85 grams. nice speed i rated it off good control too. head heavy and it's a  very hard blade. small handle

i found it similar to the schlager precision but the schlager is not heavy and not an arylate/carbon/hinoki blade but schlagers feels the same has the same control and the same speed .

alfie View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2006 at 3:18pm
the best butterfly blade is the supercore carbon light OFF....
Blade Xiom Control 3/ALL+
BH Andro impuls speed
FH H3 Provincial
Tibhar CTE
sunflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2006 at 3:19pm
wahahahaha
mrt4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrt4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2006 at 6:11pm

Im pretty sure that peter Karlsson uses stiga clipper? I know that he previously used the allround classic, but thats back in the 38mm days.

\Robin

Swedish male, playing since 1993.

Blade: Timo boll w5
forehand: Tenergy 25fx 2,1

Backhand: Energy absorber 1,6

glue: waterbased!!!!

MildSeven View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MildSeven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2006 at 5:46am
Original Keyshot, son.
Gogs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gogs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2006 at 5:58am
BTY Klampar or Primorac Carbon
ryu seungminfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryu seungminfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2006 at 6:24am
VictorK did you make a mistake? kim taek soo using cypress?
blade:kokutaku super
rubber:xiom omega 3
right hander

nothing without labour
YBFlash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YBFlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2006 at 7:11am
Butterfly Viscaria is da best!
Blade: OSP Virtuoso+
FH: Nittaku Fastarc G-1
BH: Nittaku Fastarc G-1
VictorK View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VictorK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2006 at 7:15am

Originally posted by ryu seungminfan ryu seungminfan wrote:

VictorK did you make a mistake? kim taek soo using cypress?

If you read my post carfully you'll read "To examplify my point, I did some digging and found an old (and most likely inaccurate) list of world-class players and blades they use", which means that I really don't know who plays with what equipment (don't care that much either).

I'm sure there are other users who know what kim taek soo plays with and what he used in the past, though.

99% practice
1% equipment
0% ratings
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2006 at 12:38pm

ive played with quite a few butterfly blades and personally the two i find to be the best are the primorac OFF- and jonyer. i am not sure what they did to the primorac blade: before the handle was made with the same wood as the jonyer then it was changed around 95-96ish.had two of the orighinal primorac off- sold them when i change blade hower got another one later on with new handle but it didn't play the same as the original two i had before. don't know why bty did this.

rossicarbon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2006 at 6:20pm

I think sardius is a very nice blade.

khvn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khvn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/07/2006 at 12:28am

Of course, everybody's gonna say "There ain't no best blade, only the blade that's best for you". But don't let that fool you none. Just like there's always one single best player in the whole wide world, there's always a best blade. Think about it.

VictorK View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VictorK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/07/2006 at 9:13am
Originally posted by khvn khvn wrote:

Of course, everybody's gonna say "There ain't no best blade, only the blade that's best for you". But don't let that fool you none. Just like there's always one single best player in the whole wide world, there's always a best blade. Think about it.

... so if "a best blade exists", why don't all butterfly-sponsored players play with the same "best bty blade"?  Doesn't everyone want to play with the best equipment?

Also, using you logic, one could claim that there's a best sneaker, rubber, sox, or perhaps underwear. 

99% practice
1% equipment
0% ratings
ryu seungminfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryu seungminfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/07/2006 at 10:45pm
yeah agreed victork. although many of u say there is a best player, he does not always win. they may win often, but not always. wang liqin does not always win. everyone know anything could happen in a competition
blade:kokutaku super
rubber:xiom omega 3
right hander

nothing without labour
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic