tabletennis11.com
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

SPTTC Super league Live Stream

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2017 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Vince64 Vince64 wrote:

Tonight's Link for league starting at 5:50PM  PST

Also link for test stream starting at 3:55 pm

Not sure how the stream is gonna work tonight so I will be recording it also just in case.

New link

Link for finals

https://www.facebook.com/SeattlePacificTableTennisClub/timeline
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2017 at 3:07am
YouTube link for Semifinal and Finals from 01/28/2017.

Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2017 at 5:15pm
Doing at test stream starting at 2:20pm

Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2017 at 6:37pm

Doing at test stream starting at 2:20pm

New test link.

Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2017 at 7:54pm
Link for tonight's live stream at 5:50 pm.

Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2017 at 9:08pm

New link.

I'm also recording it also.
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2017 at 9:45pm

New link.

new link again.

Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2017 at 10:20pm

New link.

new link again.

New link again. If it crashes this time I will just download the recording tonight.

Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2017 at 12:18pm
benfb View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2017 at 8:54pm
There should be a part 5? The rest of the semi finals and finals.
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2017 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by benfb benfb wrote:

Semfinals were Sakda 3-0 vs Sergey Kolosov and Vince (me) Mioduszewski 3-3 vs Ethan Du. Final was Sakda 3-0 over me. I didn't load it for 2 reasons, had to leave for work and the result was the same as the last time I played Sakda and the time before that and so on! Lol. But if you want to see tbe match I'll upload it when I get done with work later tonight.
benfb View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2017 at 9:40pm
I like watching your league play. I like watching the pros too, but their play is so perfect that it's hard to relate to it. The play in your league is closer to my own play so it feels more relevant to me.

Edited by benfb - 02/05/2017 at 9:41pm
NextLevel View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2017 at 10:30pm
I know this is off topic but....

TOM FFFING BRADY!
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Nexy Tibhar KJH FL
FH: Karis M B
BH: Karis M R
Lumberjack TT Exponent
No train, no gain.
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2017 at 10:51pm
greatest comback for sure! I still can't believe it; it happens to me in tt: leading, leading... and...letting it escape live, before my incredulous eyes and unable to do anything about it in the infamous process.
( •_•)O¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•) feedback
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2017 at 11:28pm

Semfinals were Sakda 3-0 vs Sergey Kolosov and Vince (me) Mioduszewski 3-3 vs Ethan Du. Final was Sakda 3-0 over me. I didn't load it for 2 reasons, had to leave for work and the result was the same as the last time I played Sakda and the time before that and so on! Lol. But if you want to see tbe match I'll upload it when I get done with work later tonight.
Okay here is the finals from last night's league between Sakda and me. I haven't watch the video yet but I'm guessing that I lost 3-0 again! Lol

LUCKYLOOP View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUCKYLOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2017 at 5:49pm
What does Sakda use on his 4H.
Hntr Fl / 4H & BH Xiom Sigma Pro 2 2.0
Yinhe T-2 / 4H Xiom Sig Pro 2 2.0 BH Xiom Omega IV Elite Max
Gam DC / 4H DHS Hurricane 8 39deg 2.1 BH GD CC LP OX
HARDBAT / Hock 3 ply / Frenshp Dr Evil OX
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2017 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by LUCKYLOOP LUCKYLOOP wrote:

What does Sakda use on his 4H.
Nittaku Narcross EX hard.
benfb View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2017 at 6:37pm

Okay here is the finals from last night's league between Sakda and me. I haven't watch the video yet but I'm guessing that I lost 3-0 again! Lol

You should have won the second game but I can see that his style is not a good match up for you. Having Roel bug you didn't help either.
mts388 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mts388 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2017 at 7:31pm

[QUOTE=benfb] There should be a part 5? The rest of the semi finals and finals.

You should have won the second game but I can see that his style is not a good match up for you. Having Roel bug you didn't help either. [/QUOTE

I liked hearing the banter from friends during the match.  Players at the Modesto club do a lot of that.

We had a visitor at the club last month and as he left his one comment was "you guys have so much fun commenting on everything during the match, I really liked the sitting players giving good and bad advice during matches"
benfb View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2017 at 7:47pm
Banter can be fun, but "man up" gets old after for or five times.
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2017 at 8:47pm

I have remind everyone that I'm live streaming(at least when it's not crashing) and recording to be mindful of what they are saying. I'm used to Roel's yapping that I'm usually don't even hear it. Sometimes I have to tell certain people to cool it on their language. Then there is Michael Greenbaum who talks directly into the camera wanting people chat on the YouTube page to find out where people are watching from. Just your normal group of dysfunctional TT players! Lol
benfb View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2017 at 8:54pm

I have remind everyone that I'm live streaming(at least when it's not crashing) and recording to be mindful of what they are saying. I'm used to Roel's yapping that I'm usually don't even hear it. Sometimes I have to tell certain people to cool it on their language. Then there is Michael Greenbaum who talks directly into the camera wanting people chat on the YouTube page to find out where people are watching from. Just your normal group of dysfunctional TT players! Lol

Actually I notice in this last set of videos where the sound would cut out periodically.   The video would be fine buT no sound for a minute or three and then it would come back.
Eric Fountain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Fountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/07/2017 at 1:02am
Why no ratings central just for the hell of it? All of Portland generally uses it. Can be interesting to look at.
2003 ∙ VID: 05/06/2017
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/07/2017 at 1:27am
Originally posted by Eric Fountain Eric Fountain wrote:

Why no ratings central just for the hell of it? All of Portland generally uses it. Can be interesting to look at.
The club uses software based off the usatt rating system. The league rating list can be found at spttc.net on the league tab. The
list is a couple of weeks old right now.
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/07/2017 at 1:36am
rc ratings yay!

Edited by fatt - 02/07/2017 at 2:35am
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/07/2017 at 1:52am

Originally posted by Eric Fountain Eric Fountain wrote:

The club uses software based off the usatt rating system. The league rating list can be found at spttc.net on the league tab. The
list is a couple of weeks old right now.

Edited by Vince64 - 02/07/2017 at 8:25am
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/07/2017 at 11:51pm
I just wanted to say I sometimes bash at vince64 (I edited a post yesterday night) for personal reasons: not playing the level I could play if all conditions were together so I cowardly try to find culprits for my own lack of creativity in my game; the fact is he's got a ball rolling with his game AND the league and I salute him for that cool balance. I criticize the format of his league (I think it favors the consolidation of a few players competing with each other and the transfer from levels/"tables" is way too hard) but it works great for the community since I do not hear anybody else complaining so my hat's off to vince64 and his super nice endeavor.
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2017 at 6:40pm
No live stream tonight. Out of town tournament.
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2017 at 11:13am
No league stream today because of tournament today.
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/25/2017 at 5:09pm
Live stream link for tonight's league starting at 5:45pm PST.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic