tabletennis11.com
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

SPTTC Super league Live Stream

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
benfb View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2017 at 10:54pm
Í keep checking the live stream and all I see is Vince playing. Are they done for today.
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/28/2017 at 2:52am
Originally posted by benfb benfb wrote:

Í keep checking the live stream and all I see is Vince playing. Are they done for today.
You we're watching a test bonus stream. I'm gonna assume you found the league stream.
https://www.facebook.com/SeattlePacificTableTennisClub/timeline
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/17/2017 at 4:47pm
Live Stream link for 06/17/17 Starting at 5:45 pm PST.

There will be streaming today and 06/24. No streaming on July 1st (Driving to Nationals) or on July 8th (Driving Back from Nationals.
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/17/2017 at 5:27pm
Vince64, how many tables does league nights monopolize? Any left for open play?
rl gear ( •_•)O¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•) feedback
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/17/2017 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

Vince64, how many tables does league nights monopolize? Any left for open play?
Every 6 people is two tables. My guess is there will be a couple open on the after school side
benfb View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2017 at 3:56am
I watched your video tonight.  A lot of problems with the Internet again?  There was a lot of noise in the video.

Beyond that, the picture wasn't as good to watch as in the old location. Partly, I think your camera is further away from the table -- too far away. And partly, the lighting is weird.  The people are darker shadows so it's harder to see the action.  Maybe a lower camera angle?
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2017 at 4:25am
good call benb
rl gear ( •_•)O¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•) feedback
ttplace View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttplace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2017 at 12:13am
good Smile
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2017 at 4:36pm
Live stream link for 06/24/2017 starting at 5:45 pm PST. I Moved the camera position lower so let me know if it looks better. 

Edited by Vince64 - 06/24/2017 at 4:37pm
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2017 at 12:04am
Finals match will be Billy Ding 2454 vs Sakda Timsuwan 2254.
benfb View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2017 at 3:55am
Originally posted by Vince64 Vince64 wrote:

Live stream link for 06/24/2017 starting at 5:45 pm PST. I Moved the camera position lower so let me know if it looks better. 

The camera angle still doesn't work well.  It's too far away and if people decide to watch the match over the wall, it blocks the view for the camera.  I think you need to find more of a corner angle so that you can get closer (similar to the location you had at the old facility).
seanmiller View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:10am
Im looking at live stream camera that I can use for social channels and youtube,
benfb View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:49am
Originally posted by seanmiller seanmiller wrote:

Im looking at live stream camera that I can use for social channels and youtube,
That looks great, except for the price.  I think Vince uses a fairly cheap camera, but he can correct me on this.  The bigger issue is getting enough data bandwidth to handle that much video.  Last I heard, Vince we stream via his cell service.  High speed broadband would do a lot better, but of course it's more expensive on a monthly basis.

I wanted to setup something like what Vince had, going via cell service (we don't have the budget for dedicate broadband) but I couldn't figure out how to convert the stream from a tablet table camera without spending a lot more.

I would be interested to hear how you do with this.
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 16 minutes ago at 12:44pm
Originally posted by benfb benfb wrote:

Originally posted by seanmiller seanmiller wrote:

That looks great, except for the price.  I think Vince uses a fairly cheap camera, but he can correct me on this.  The bigger issue is getting enough data bandwidth to handle that much video.  Last I heard, Vince we stream via his cell service.  High speed broadband would do a lot better, but of course it's more expensive on a monthly basis.

I wanted to setup something like what Vince had, going via cell service (we don't have the budget for dedicate broadband) but I couldn't figure out how to convert the stream from a tablet table camera without spending a lot more.

I would be interested to hear how you do with this.
I'm using a canon HD camera that can do 1080 at 60fps.and stream through a Elgato HD60 game capture. I have been using my phones data pan to stream lately because it seems the Ethernet cable I had bought was lost/misplaced when our club moved to its new location.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic