tabletennis11.com
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

SPTTC Super league Live Stream

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
benfb View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2017 at 10:54pm
Í keep checking the live stream and all I see is Vince playing. Are they done for today.
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/28/2017 at 2:52am
Originally posted by benfb benfb wrote:

Í keep checking the live stream and all I see is Vince playing. Are they done for today.
You we're watching a test bonus stream. I'm gonna assume you found the league stream.
https://www.facebook.com/SeattlePacificTableTennisClub/timeline
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/17/2017 at 4:47pm
Live Stream link for 06/17/17 Starting at 5:45 pm PST.

There will be streaming today and 06/24. No streaming on July 1st (Driving to Nationals) or on July 8th (Driving Back from Nationals.
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/17/2017 at 5:27pm
Vince64, how many tables does league nights monopolize? Any left for open play?
rl gear ( •_•)O¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•) feedback
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/17/2017 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

Vince64, how many tables does league nights monopolize? Any left for open play?
Every 6 people is two tables. My guess is there will be a couple open on the after school side
benfb View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2017 at 3:56am
I watched your video tonight.  A lot of problems with the Internet again?  There was a lot of noise in the video.

Beyond that, the picture wasn't as good to watch as in the old location. Partly, I think your camera is further away from the table -- too far away. And partly, the lighting is weird.  The people are darker shadows so it's harder to see the action.  Maybe a lower camera angle?
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2017 at 4:25am
good call benb
ttplace View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttplace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2017 at 12:13am
good Smile
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2017 at 4:36pm
Live stream link for 06/24/2017 starting at 5:45 pm PST. I Moved the camera position lower so let me know if it looks better. 

Edited by Vince64 - 06/24/2017 at 4:37pm
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2017 at 12:04am
Finals match will be Billy Ding 2454 vs Sakda Timsuwan 2254.
benfb View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2017 at 3:55am
Originally posted by Vince64 Vince64 wrote:

Live stream link for 06/24/2017 starting at 5:45 pm PST. I Moved the camera position lower so let me know if it looks better. 

The camera angle still doesn't work well.  It's too far away and if people decide to watch the match over the wall, it blocks the view for the camera.  I think you need to find more of a corner angle so that you can get closer (similar to the location you had at the old facility).
seanmiller View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2017 at 3:10am
Im looking at live stream camera that I can use for social channels and youtube,
benfb View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2017 at 3:49am
Originally posted by seanmiller seanmiller wrote:

Im looking at live stream camera that I can use for social channels and youtube,
That looks great, except for the price.  I think Vince uses a fairly cheap camera, but he can correct me on this.  The bigger issue is getting enough data bandwidth to handle that much video.  Last I heard, Vince we stream via his cell service.  High speed broadband would do a lot better, but of course it's more expensive on a monthly basis.

I wanted to setup something like what Vince had, going via cell service (we don't have the budget for dedicate broadband) but I couldn't figure out how to convert the stream from a tablet table camera without spending a lot more.

I would be interested to hear how you do with this.
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2017 at 12:44pm

That looks great, except for the price.  I think Vince uses a fairly cheap camera, but he can correct me on this.  The bigger issue is getting enough data bandwidth to handle that much video.  Last I heard, Vince we stream via his cell service.  High speed broadband would do a lot better, but of course it's more expensive on a monthly basis.

I wanted to setup something like what Vince had, going via cell service (we don't have the budget for dedicate broadband) but I couldn't figure out how to convert the stream from a tablet table camera without spending a lot more.

I'm using a canon HD camera that can do 1080 at 60fps.and stream through a Elgato HD60 game capture. I have been using my phones data pan to stream lately because it seems the Ethernet cable I had bought was lost/misplaced when our club moved to its new location.
benfb View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2017 at 12:46pm

I'm using a canon HD camera that can do 1080 at 60fps.and stream through a Elgato HD60 game capture. I have been using my phones data pan to stream lately because it seems the Ethernet cable I had bought was lost/misplaced when our club moved to its new location.
So does your facility have broadband?

And what causes those glitches we sometimes see, where the video stream freezes?
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2017 at 12:41pm
Today is the SPTTC July 2017 open; Chen Weixing is there; so is Liang Jishan and a few other high level players. 

vince64 arranges the livestream starting at 11am: 

benfb View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2017 at 11:45pm
No live stream tonight?
LUCKYLOOP View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUCKYLOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2017 at 2:37am

No live stream tonight?

Apparently no, based on the recent activity.
Hntr Fl / 4H & BH Xiom Sigma Pro 2 2.0
Yinhe T-2 / 4H Xiom Sig Pro 2 2.0 BH Xiom Omega IV Elite Max
Gam DC / 4H DHS Hurricane 8 39deg 2.1 BH GD CC LP OX
HARDBAT / Hock 3 ply / Frenshp Dr Evil OX
benfb View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2017 at 2:56am
Originally posted by LUCKYLOOP LUCKYLOOP wrote:

No live stream tonight?

Well, to be fair he had two weekends of Nationals (he drove, I think, and it's a long drive from Seattle), plus there was a tournament last weekend.  But tonight should have been regular league play for SPTTC.  
I just like watching them.Smile
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2017 at 9:07am

No live stream tonight?

Well, to be fair he had two weekends of Nationals (he drove, I think, and it's a long drive from Seattle), plus there was a tournament last weekend.  But tonight should have been regular league play for SPTTC.  
live streaming should be back next Saturday august 5th. I'm working on installing a permanent mounting location for the video and laptop equipment and running the Ethernet cable from the modem.
anubhav1984 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2017 at 1:27pm

No live stream tonight?

live streaming should be back next Saturday august 5th. I'm working on installing a permanent mounting location for the video and laptop equipment and running the Ethernet cable from the modem.

Where do we check the league results these days? I could previously see a place where the results were scanned and uploaded onto.

For the July open that happened a few days back, when would the USA TT rating update? Any idea Vince?
Butterfly IF Layer ZLC
FH - T80 2.1 Black
BH - T05 2.1 Red
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2017 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by anubhav1984 anubhav1984 wrote:

No live stream tonight?

Where do we check the league results these days? I could previously see a place where the results were scanned and uploaded onto.

For the July open that happened a few days back, when would the USA TT rating update? Any idea Vince?
Results for the tournament were sent in on Wednesday 7/26. When usatt processes them is out of my control, but I know that they were having a issue with one of their rating algorithms and were working on trying to get that issue fixed. As for latest league results/ratings yesterday league was the first one since first Saturday in July. I'm waiting for the tournament results to be processed first because we had multiple new players who signed up for USATT membership last week and league this week and I didn't want to take a chance of those players having multiple USATT id's in the system.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2017 at 1:40am

No live stream tonight?

Results for the tournament were sent in on Wednesday 7/26. When usatt processes them is out of my control, but I know that they were having a issue with one of their rating algorithms and were working on trying to get that issue fixed. As for latest league results/ratings yesterday league was the first one since first Saturday in July. I'm waiting for the tournament results to be processed first because we had multiple new players who signed up for USATT membership last week and league this week and I didn't want to take a chance of those players having multiple USATT id's in the system.

Thanks Vince! Helpful as always. When I asked about saturday's league results, I was talking more about the result sheet that you guys used to upload as PDF earlier. I think it used to have the draws going up from the leagues into the semis and finals. Isn't that a thing now? 
Butterfly IF Layer ZLC
FH - T80 2.1 Black
BH - T05 2.1 Red
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2017 at 12:50pm

No live stream tonight?

Thanks Vince! Helpful as always. When I asked about saturday's league results, I was talking more about the result sheet that you guys used to upload as PDF earlier. I think it used to have the draws going up from the leagues into the semis and finals. Isn't that a thing now? 
I post the league results on the club FB with in a day of league being finished. League ratings will be available this evening.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2017 at 7:24pm
Thanks Vince! 
Butterfly IF Layer ZLC
FH - T80 2.1 Black
BH - T05 2.1 Red
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2017 at 5:04pm
Live stream link for Spttc league starting at 5:45pm PST.

Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/12/2017 at 6:41pm
Live stream link for Spttc league 08/12/2017 at 5:4pm PST.

Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:52am
No league live stream this Saturday 08/19. Will be at the Paddle Palace Summer Open tournament in Tigard, Or. all day Saturday.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 1:02am

No league live stream this Saturday 08/19. Will be at the Paddle Palace Summer Open tournament in Tigard, Or. all day Saturday.

So the league is not happening tomorrow?
Butterfly IF Layer ZLC
FH - T80 2.1 Black
BH - T05 2.1 Red
Vince64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 1:04am

So the league is not happening tomorrow?
League is still happening, I just won't be there tomorrow or next Saturday because of tournaments these next two Saturdays.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic