Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 10 free Nexy Karis M/M+ rubber pairs for testers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

10 free Nexy Karis M/M+ rubber pairs for testers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/07/2017 at 4:51pm
I have already finished my order. Shipping to Germany = 21,20 USD. Not as cheap as in Germany, but seems to be a kind of express-delivery.

Edited by Magic_M - 01/07/2017 at 5:07pm
Sponsored Links

NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/07/2017 at 5:55pm
Mine was almost $30 but I was just getting a racket case and blade.  MAybe what you order is a factor in the expense?
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
ThePongProfessor View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThePongProfessor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/07/2017 at 6:04pm
In my case, shipping is between $40-70 depending on which shop I use. Perhaps, it's because they are renting Tauntaun's by the hour to bring the packages to Hoth Idaho.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ThePongProfessor

Feedback
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/07/2017 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by patrickhrdlicka patrickhrdlicka wrote:

In my case, shipping is between $40-70 depending on which shop I use. Perhaps, it's because they are renting Tauntaun's by the hour to bring the packages to Hoth Idaho.

$40-70? Yikes...

Just ordered Rubicon and Nexy case - and S&H was $29.11... still pretty high but thankfully not as high as you had.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
100niTenis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 100niTenis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2017 at 12:18am
I don't want to be tester, but would like to BUY this rubber in 2.0mm ! Where I can do that ? Thanks !
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2017 at 3:16pm
Not sure why there are these massive differences in shipping costs. Nexy people are aware of the issue and will look into this on Monday, I'm sure. I'll report back as soon as I hear from them.
Nexy Arche & Nittaku Violin LG.
Join the Nexy Clan!
Also member of Violin & 1-Ply clans.
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2017 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by 100niTenis 100niTenis wrote:

I don't want to be tester, but would like to BUY this rubber in 2.0mm ! Where I can do that ? Thanks !

You can buy them from nexy.com and/or nexyttstore.com. However be aware that there currently are issues with shipping costs. Should be settled in a few days, though.
Join the Nexy Clan!
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2017 at 4:44am
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

how about www.nexyusa.com ? forum members BH-man and Bogeyhunter guarantee service quality there and I would totally trust them.

Couldn't we coordinate so rubbers sent to testers transit through nexyusa maybe?

Sure, sorry, I didn't think about the USA branch... Embarrassed

For any coordination, I suppose BH-man or Bogeyhunter could get in touch with Nexy and check. Or the testers check with them or Nexy directly. I don't think it would be efficient if I, as a Europe-based third party, tried to help with this.

Edited by arg0 - 01/09/2017 at 4:46am
Join the Nexy Clan!
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2017 at 4:45am
All testers,
if you get high shipping costs (higher than say $30-$35), please use the contact links/forms on the web pages of the shops (and/or the email address I sent you via PM) to get in contact with the Nexy staff and wait for their reply before finalising the order.
As I could see from the emails I am put in CC, you will normally get a reply with a reasonable shipping quote and if you are charged more by the online shop, they will refund the difference.

Or, as suggested by fatt above, you could try to coordinate...
Join the Nexy Clan!
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThePongProfessor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2017 at 10:00pm
So guys....are we moving ahead individually, or trying to make a group effort (have it sent to one person and then distribute it?) - I am fine with either approach...

-P 

Feedback
qualizon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qualizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2017 at 1:19pm
I'm in for the group shipping to US if there is one. I haven't placed my order from nexy yet.
N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
Feedback
For Sale
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThePongProfessor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2017 at 2:09pm
Let's do individual shipping. I want to avoid a potential customs problem with the one large shipment. 

-P

Feedback
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2017 at 2:20pm
Testers, in case the shipping cost via EMS (about $30-35) is too high for you, the staff at Nexy found a way to ship parcels under 2kg via Korean post, which costs $10-18, depending on the destination country. It is cheaper, but will take around 20-30 days for delivery.
If you are fine with that, contact Nexy via email or the contact page on the shop, before finalising the order.
Join the Nexy Clan!
qualizon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qualizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2017 at 2:17pm
So are you saying we don't need to order additional accessories in order to qualify for the rubber? < id="_npfido" ="applicationpfido" height="0">
N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
Feedback
For Sale
Reaper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2017 at 9:41am
i was also picking up adhesive sheets, did nexy reply you back?

I asked about the shipping issue 2 days ago and they didnt mentioned it, and also i havent got a final invoice. have you?
Reaper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/14/2022 at 2:35pm
Neottec Magic Control -CN : Nexy Karis M / 61second Kangaroo
Revoldia clone -ST: Hurricane 9 green / 61second Eagle
Donier Defensive -ST: Sword Long Can / 61second Eagle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic