FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

H3 Neo Commercial Consistency Myth

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
dangerhow View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dangerhow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2017 at 1:52am
The only consistency issue I experienced is the tackniness. When I bought H3 Neo Commercial 3 years ago, the topsheets is very tacky an I can lift the ball for about 5 seconds. 2 Years Ago I bouhgt exactly the same H3 Neo Commercial and the tackiness was still very good. Last month, I bought again the exact same of DHS H3 Neo, the tackiness is not even close to when I bought it 2-3 years ago. I can lift the ball only for 0.5 seconds. Then I bought DHS H8 and H2 Commercial, the tackiness also not good. They also can lift the ball only for 0.5 seconds. Does someone experienced the same thing as I had in using DHS Hurricane products ?
Does the manufacturer reduce their tackiness quality for a reason or it's only the inconsistency of production ?
Blade : Butterfly Viscaria
FH    : Yinhe Big Dipper
BH    : Palio AK47 Blue
Sponsored Links

jpenmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2017 at 10:19am
I noticed something similar but it wasn't the rubber it was from switching to the new ball.
OSP Expert II w DNA Dragon Grip
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2017 at 10:42am
I bought my H8 when it came out. Its really tacky. Some fellas of mine bought three H8 from differend vendors and they are only slightly tacky. No comparison with mine
Hallmark Carbon Extreme (x3)
FH: D05/G1/RX
BH: Z2/D64/Ω7Pro
Purett View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2017 at 11:37am
if you have a choice with vendor buy the heaviest one you can get
those are the once that are tacky
rating solid 1000
moving up to 1001
mog1111 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mog1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2017 at 4:30pm
the only problems I had with H3Neo was when I bought from a different seller. All the ones I have had from Bribar have been excellent quality.
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon
FH: Tenergy 05fx
BH: Spinlord Keiler
vic#74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vic#74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2017 at 1:28am
Reporting back - my h3 neo provincial blue sponge has gone all in bubbling - I guess smth wrong with process of gluing top sheet and sponge together. It's so bad that even when I put off protective film (usual, not sticky!) before playing it separates top sheet from sponge showing me locations of many places where top sheet has gone off the sponge. For 50+ $ it's a total wasting of money.
Will try H8 and Haifu Whale (2&3) + booster later this year. May be Dianchi D40 too -))     
ITC Premier XR
Nittaku Sieger Pk50
Tibhar Evolution EL-S
ashishsharmaait View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashishsharmaait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2017 at 1:43am
I would suggest sticking to H3 Neo commercial with Haifu or Kailin.
H8 is harder and heavier than H3N and also throws a bit lower.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic