FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

New coach for CNT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kindof99 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New coach for CNT
    Posted: 01/06/2017 at 4:17pm
LGL mentioned that there would be a new coach for the CNT team. I think the most likely candidate is Wang Hao. For this Olympics circle, FZD is the main CNT member to prepare for the Olympics. Wang Hao has been coaching FZD for a while. That is my reasoning that Wang Hao will be the CNT coach soon. But I might be wrong.

And maybe Ma lin will be hired to train LSW?
rocketman222 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketman222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/06/2017 at 4:28pm
Plus Wang Hao can also train FZD on how to eat more at the buffet :)
Blade: BBC Hinoki Ghost
FH: Tenergy 05
BH: Tenergy 05
My Feedback
TurboZ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurboZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/06/2017 at 6:54pm
I hope that is true. After all WH just brought the team Bayi to take CTTSL. And he can help bring up some next gen penholder like Xue Fei. I always think that XX is too proud to learn RPB the WH way which impeded him. May be after WH take the post then XX can advance once more. 
igorponger View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/06/2017 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by kindof99 kindof99 wrote:

LGL mentioned that there would be a new coach for the CNT team. I think the most likely candidate is Wang Hao. For this Olympics circle, FZD is the main CNT member to prepare for the Olympics. Wang Hao has been coaching FZD for a while. That is my reasoning that Wang Hao will be the CNT coach soon. But I might be wrong.

And maybe Ma lin will be hired to train LSW?

Do you mean Head coach or assistant coach?
Actually, there are no good justification for LGL to retire before 2020. Some ulterior motive maybe?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic