Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

US Top 25 Ratings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PingPongPom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPongPom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: US Top 25 Ratings
    Posted: 02/05/2017 at 10:56am
USATT are starting to work on creating some new query's and lists from the rating system and have devised a Top 25 list of national players. What do you think? What else would you like to see in terms of rating system features?

http://mhtabletennis.com
pgpg View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgpg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2017 at 11:03am
Originally posted by PingPongPom PingPongPom wrote:

USATT are starting to work on creating some new query's and lists from the rating system and have devised a Top 25 list of national players. What do you think? What else would you like to see in terms of rating system features?

Why can't I control whether I want Top 50 US Men, perhaps? Or why can't I simply list all players by rating. May be in my own state, to see where I stand Wink

And  - telling me when someone's USATT membership expires on this list is not very useful. Why should I care? Tournament director, sure, but most of us are not interested. Instead show when they played the last time - this way I actually can see how relevant their rating is.
USATT: 1758
Baracuda - Defplay - Dornenglanz OX
WeebleWobble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WeebleWobble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2017 at 4:51pm
Where is Kai zhang? 2678
WeebleWobble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WeebleWobble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2017 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by WeebleWobble WeebleWobble wrote:

Where is Kai zhang? 2678

Ah, he's not a us citizen. Can check and uncheck that option.
AcudaDave View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcudaDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2017 at 4:33pm
I want to see the Top 100 US Men and Women like before, and I want to see the Top 25 or Top 10 by State.
BBC NINE
Joola Rhyzm Tech Max
Victas 102 1.8 mm
~2200
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2017 at 4:48pm
http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Table-Tennis/Ratings/Downloadable-Ratings-List
downloading the latest Excel sheet; sort by expiration date; delete the inactive; sort by rating. 
not the end of the world but a bit annoying when simple code could give it to users.
stuff fs ( •_•)O¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•) feedback
big d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2017 at 8:50am
samson dubina barely missed the cut
petr korbel
fh t05
bh nexy karis m
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic