Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - which wooden loop blade. OSP, nittaku or other?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

which wooden loop blade. OSP, nittaku or other?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
apex600 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apex600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: which wooden loop blade. OSP, nittaku or other?
    Posted: 02/23/2017 at 8:41am

topic created double.

see. http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=78377&title=which-wooden-loop-blade-osp-nittaku-or-other

Edited by apex600 - 02/23/2017 at 2:03pm
Sponsored Links

vajica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vajica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/23/2017 at 9:02am
Clipper and Acoustic will probably be too stiff for you, Virtuoso is somewhere between Primo and Korbel, Expert is completely different animal, I would not get it if I were you.

If money is not a problem, Violin is a good choice, you could also try ultra cheap Waldner Limited (and I really don't say that because I sell one right now, I intend to keep the second one Big smile ).

Or (and that is imo the best investment if you plan on taking lessons and progress with your game) simply buy newest Korbel incarnation with slightly bigger FL handle Wink

Edited by vajica - 02/23/2017 at 9:02am
apex600 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apex600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/23/2017 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by vajica vajica wrote:

Clipper and Acoustic will probably be too stiff for you, Virtuoso is
somewhere between Primo and Korbel, Expert is completely different
animal, I would not get it if I were you.

If money is not a
problem, Violin is a good choice, you could also try ultra cheap Waldner
Limited (and I really don't say that because I sell one right now, I
intend to keep the second one Big smile ).

Or (and that is imo the best investment if you plan on taking lessons and progress with your game) simply buy newest Korbel incarnation with slightly bigger FL handle Wink

I have the korbel in flared and straight version..both are a lot smaller than the primorac. where have you seen a bigger side handle?
vajica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vajica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/23/2017 at 3:17pm
Newest version, I think from 2016. has a little wider FL handle
JoeB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/23/2017 at 7:03pm
PM sent
Joe B   BBC Hinoki/carbon
            BBC Hinoki

doraemon View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doraemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/24/2017 at 4:43am
No, I have newest Korbel. The FL handle is as small as my old black butterfly tag Korbel.
Blade : Just wood
FH : black rubber
BH : red rubber
apex600 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apex600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/24/2017 at 4:51am

The Korbel tends to rotate in my hand too much. I bought the straight handle version which fills the palm of my hand a bit more but I don’t like straight handles that much also because of the rotating. Anyway it’s too fast for the controlled game.

Let’s close the discussion here because I have createrd this topic 2 times because of a mistake.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic