Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Gambler 7s

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nick Phoenix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick Phoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gambler 7s
    Posted: 03/20/2017 at 11:53am
Hello, anyone have a review of Gambler 7s?

Edited by Nick Phoenix - 03/20/2017 at 11:54am
Sponsored Links

JoeB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2017 at 2:00pm
Nick, I have played with it on my Bh. I like to control block with bh and 7's is ok for that but I found it a bit too fast and had a pop to it that caused pushes to go off the table too often for me. Some folks would like it on their forehand.  It is high quality, mechanical grip, firm-medium feel to the sponge. Great price if that is an issue. I never tried it on my forehand because I have a rubber there I really like and it is softer than 7's Hope this helps.  Joe
Joe B   BBC Hinoki/carbon
            BBC Hinoki

JoeB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2017 at 2:17pm
Sorry, Nick I just checked the link you posted and your link is not for 7's   It is for 7's Pro Competitor which is a newer rubber that I have not played.    I spoke with Tom at Zeropong a few weeks ago and he was very high on this rubber and Aces Pro Competitor.I have a sheet of the Aces pro comp on one of my blades and it is a good backhand rubber for me-medium speed and good control
There are reviews for these rubbers at their web-site.  Tom at Zeropong is very helpful and not hard to reach on the phone.Wink
Joe B   BBC Hinoki/carbon
            BBC Hinoki

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic