Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Cornilleau Target Ultim 47.5

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tuly007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuly007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cornilleau Target Ultim 47.5
    Posted: 03/21/2017 at 1:28am
Wait the next best thing since Tenergy is available ....u may wanna try that one too

The Rasant new baby,has been born....all hail
still testing

Sponsored Links

Tommy16 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommy16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/21/2017 at 9:21am
I have played with Ultimum 47.5 on my fh for last two season. In my opinion this is one of the most underrated rubbers there is. I use 7-8 fh rubbers / season and Ultimum has been by far the best post sg rubber I have played with.  have played with Tenergy 05, 80, 80 fx, Joola Rhyzm, Airoc Astro M, JP02 and tested several others. For around 15 sheets of Ultimum I have had 1 which was a little worst than the others. That is main reason why I love it so much. All the other rubbers which I have played with have had much lower quality in terms of beeing equal with each other. Unluckily for me Cornilleau has stopped producing this great rubber and I have to say that Cornilleaus new Pro Gt´s are not even close to level of Ultimum serie. 

Now I have to try to find a new fh rubber for next season. All suggestion would be highly appreciated:).

I have wrote a review of Target Ultimum 47.5 to TTD. You can check it out from here.

Edited by Tommy16 - 03/21/2017 at 9:22am
What is the point of playing safe shots when you can miss with style

My feedback: http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=67171&KW=&PID=811763&title=tommy16-feedback#811763
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic