Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Chinese National Team and Viscarias.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
andywang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andywang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chinese National Team and Viscarias.
    Posted: 03/28/2017 at 12:42pm
I heard somewhere that basically the whole CNT is using viscarias. Now, my question is, are they using the old viscarias or the new viscarias? I just bought a new viscaria and I see everywhere that everyone is saying the whole one is better T-T
Sponsored Links

rocketman222 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rocketman222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2017 at 12:52pm
two things
1. This is in the wrong section, should be under Equipment sub-forum
2. The entire old viscaria thing is BS, it may play 0.05% better, which at our level is almost impossible to detect, so the only people that are spreading the old viscaria being the greatest are people who want to sell you those black tag old blades, do yourself a favor and forget about this. Plus Ma long plays with hurricane long and xu xin plays with a stiga rosewood or something like that.
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2017 at 1:08pm
is OP a elementary school kid or what...what a waste of time for anyone to respond to this topic..(me included...)
Please ask our moderator to move this topic to the right spot.
Thanks

Edited by tiehwen - 03/28/2017 at 1:11pm
bully View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2017 at 1:18pm
I answer you directly : the old tag Vis is better than new Viscaria...I test myself 8-10 old tag V and it's a fact ! But no one knows for sure if pro plays with old or new V because we all know a simple fact : 90 % is hard working, years of practice and 10% ( maybe ! ) is the setup they use...so doesn't matter ! 
andywang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andywang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2017 at 3:38pm
then don't respond to it
emihet View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emihet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2017 at 6:05pm
old viscaria has more gears and a crisper feel in the kick it produces

Edited by emihet - 03/28/2017 at 6:05pm
Viscaria, Ma Long 5, Old Clippers, BTY Ovtcharov and Various Custom blades
emihet View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emihet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2017 at 6:06pm
one of the mods should move this discussion to the equipment section though
andywang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andywang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2017 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by emihet emihet wrote:

one of the mods should move this discussion to the equipment section though
I do agree, I accidentally posted it in this section, but thank you for your response . What do you mean by "more gears"
emihet View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emihet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2017 at 9:13pm
it responds according to what you are doing to the ball...on soft shots it acts slow and soft on medium medium and hard hard....these are just 3 gears...but you can refine these 3 gears in 4 or 5 or 6 gears...
before a blade tops out...
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/29/2017 at 12:22am
Have a close look on FZD, ZJK's Viscaria and the rest, they are all silver tag.
None of CNT plays bronze black tag Viscaria, that is the fact.
There is no real "pro", "prov" or "NT" H3 in the market.
Falco is not a booster
andywang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andywang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/29/2017 at 1:12am
Originally posted by chop4ever chop4ever wrote:

Thank you!
emihet View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emihet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/29/2017 at 1:19am

you are likely to be right about some of ZJK'S TEAMATES USING SILVER TAG LOOKING VISCARIAS
but you are completely wrong about ZJK'S blade.
BTY recognized that ZJK's viscaria is not a production model but a custom made blade...it is 0.1-0.2mm thicker core then a regular Viscaria but believed to have similar construction
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/29/2017 at 1:31am
I have one Vis is 5.7mm, another is 6.0mm, another is 6.1mm, both are silver tag.
Let look closely to JZK's viscaria handle, it is clearly shown silver tag.
There is no real "pro", "prov" or "NT" H3 in the market.
Falco is not a booster
emihet View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emihet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/29/2017 at 2:49pm

I have one Vis is 5.7mm, another is 6.0mm, another is 6.1mm, both are silver tag.
SURE, i would hope this is common knowledge by now...the inserts and handles are the only things that are made by the manufacturer...these are sent to the blade master makers with the details about the balde desired...at the end of the day it looks like a BTY product that is not...so don't be fooled by the inserts and handles people have on blades...i know at least 4 world class blade master makers and worked with them and developed blades and all made blades for world class sponsored players but glued the handles of the company... Butterfly knowing that people know this already was able to recognize that while they used to advertise ZJK playing with viscaria, they finally came out and said it is a custom made blade...Stiga said the same about Xu Xin intesity blade, i know 2 donic sponsor players with similar rackets as well...
cowboy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/29/2017 at 10:19pm
not every one in CNT use VIS. Ma Long use 968.
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/02/2017 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by emihet emihet wrote:

SURE, i would hope this is common knowledge by now...the inserts and handles are the only things that are made by the manufacturer...these are sent to the blade master makers with the details about the balde desired...at the end of the day it looks like a BTY product that is not...so don't be fooled by the inserts and handles people have on blades...i know at least 4 world class blade master makers and worked with them and developed blades and all made blades for world class sponsored players but glued the handles of the company... Butterfly knowing that people know this already was able to recognize that while they used to advertise ZJK playing with viscaria, they finally came out and said it is a custom made blade...Stiga said the same about Xu Xin intesity blade, i know 2 donic sponsor players with similar rackets as well...

every pro uses custom blades... even non-butterfly ones. mfg make a couple of their best, send for test, and players select them. did you think they ordered off a catalog?

before they became top pros, they used regular commercially available ones though. it's not a reason for their success.
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
codewarrior View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote codewarrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/02/2017 at 1:23pm
Not all Memberes are using viscaria.
Zhangjike, Yu ziyang, Zhou kai, Zhou yu, Lin Gaoyuan are using viscaria.
Ma long, Fang bo, Hao Shuai are using W968.
Michael23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2017 at 2:58am
hello,
I am searching a viscaria from H-, I-, J-, K- or L- series. weight 85-92g.
can someone help me?

my email is: [email protected]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic