tabletennis11.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Equipment > Equipment

Test chop4ever's Reviver Phoenix and more

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Hudoi View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2018 at 3:54pm
?
Tell me, please, where and how can I buy Phoenix Reviver?
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2018 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by Hudoi Hudoi wrote:

?
Tell me, please, where and how can I buy Phoenix Reviver?

Please contact @Mttgfg in Greece, he will send you the sample on your cost of shipping.
If you want to buy, pls buy significant amount from me (eg. 500ml-1L) to be cost effective in shipping cost (fr Australia to Russia).
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
my feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=55764&KW=chop4ever&title=feedback-chop4ever
mttgfg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mttgfg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2018 at 3:15am
yes i have chop3ever reviver phoenix test samples. Feel free to contact me.
Hudoi View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2018 at 6:11am
Thank you for your kindness! What are the terms of shipment? Also, I care if the frost affects the quality of the product when shipped. And how can customs react to this chemical?
mttgfg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mttgfg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2018 at 1:21pm
For all people who are interested in test samples( and are located in usa)  , i pm chop about it so we can give the best possible solution. He will  be back with an answer soon.

For ppl in europe like hudoi, i will check for shipping cost. If the frost affects it i dont know hopefully chop can answer that.

chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2018 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by mttgfg mttgfg wrote:

For all people who are interested in test samples( and are located in usa)  , i pm chop about it so we can give the best possible solution. He will  be back with an answer soon.

For ppl in europe like hudoi, i will check for shipping cost. If the frost affects it i dont know hopefully chop can answer that.

Thanks mttgfg for organizing this job.
I used to send 10 samples each (=20) bottles to USA. Liquid and bottles are not very expensive but the shipping cost made me so dizzy.

All the best i could do to share my passionation of boosting is to send another 1kg parcel to the USA. However, I do need one responsible organizer to receive and distribute them. I need a member who live in city, near the post office and willing to send samples within USA on the reciever's cost. 

For who concern to the frost and freeze, I have no idea. Base on my chemical knowledge, there is no problem at all. I put my stuffs in my shed w/o insulation on Winter (-2 lowest temperature). I used boosted rubbers in Winter in a competition w/o heater, and had no problem at all. However I not sure what will happen in -30 C degrees! 

Edited by chop4ever - 02/15/2018 at 6:55pm
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
my feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=55764&KW=chop4ever&title=feedback-chop4ever
Nutriment6464 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutriment6464 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2018 at 9:13pm
@chop4ever I'm also interested in trying this to boost my h3 neo. Add me to the list :D
mttgfg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mttgfg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 hours 44 minutes ago at 1:16am
Hi, test samples send to Magic_M(1) and Hudoi(2).
Hudoi View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 hours 53 minutes ago at 2:07am
When you process the top rubber-it is obligatory to remove from the basis?
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 hours 21 minutes ago at 2:39am
Originally posted by Hudoi Hudoi wrote:

When you process the top rubber-it is obligatory to remove from the basis?

no, you don't have to remove the rubber from the blade if you only apply Reviver for the topsheet.
However, I recommend another one layer on sponge, even your intention is to enhance the grip only.
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
42andbackpains View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42andbackpains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 25 minutes ago at 1:35pm
Chop4ever, couple of questions.

1. If boosting a brand new sheet of H3Neo, you recommend using the topsheet reviver on the sponge only. Am i correct?

2. I have boosted a sheet of  used shrunken MXP awith Seamoon booster. It did expand and soften. But the arc was much lower due to the softer sponge, which i didn't like. Will your sponge booster effect the arc after boosting?

3. I was thinking of putting T05 on my forehand, but i am used to using harder sponge rubbers like MXP and H3 Neo. Will your sponge booster harden the sponge of a brand new sheet of T05 and will the T05 retain the tension sponge effect.

Thanks Chop4ever

Mind is willing, but the back goes out too often :P
OSP Ultimate II 88 grams
FH Tibhar K1 Hybrid Pro
BH Butterfly T05 Red
USATT rating keeps going down
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 38 minutes ago at 5:22pm
Originally posted by rocketman222 rocketman222 wrote:

Yes chop4ever is awesome, and so are his products/formulas.

chop I need to try your reviver but I m not in usa maybe if you can send it to a friend in florida.

Edited by bbkon - 3 hours 5 minutes ago at 6:55pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic