FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > Equipment > Equipment

Test chop4ever's Reviver Phoenix and more

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Hudoi View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2018 at 3:54pm
?
Tell me, please, where and how can I buy Phoenix Reviver?
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2018 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by Hudoi Hudoi wrote:

?
Tell me, please, where and how can I buy Phoenix Reviver?

Please contact @Mttgfg in Greece, he will send you the sample on your cost of shipping.
If you want to buy, pls buy significant amount from me (eg. 500ml-1L) to be cost effective in shipping cost (fr Australia to Russia).
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
my feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=55764&KW=chop4ever&title=feedback-chop4ever
mttgfg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mttgfg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2018 at 3:15am
yes i have chop3ever reviver phoenix test samples. Feel free to contact me.
Hudoi View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2018 at 6:11am
Thank you for your kindness! What are the terms of shipment? Also, I care if the frost affects the quality of the product when shipped. And how can customs react to this chemical?
mttgfg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mttgfg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2018 at 1:21pm
For all people who are interested in test samples( and are located in usa)  , i pm chop about it so we can give the best possible solution. He will  be back with an answer soon.

For ppl in europe like hudoi, i will check for shipping cost. If the frost affects it i dont know hopefully chop can answer that.

chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2018 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by mttgfg mttgfg wrote:

For all people who are interested in test samples( and are located in usa)  , i pm chop about it so we can give the best possible solution. He will  be back with an answer soon.

For ppl in europe like hudoi, i will check for shipping cost. If the frost affects it i dont know hopefully chop can answer that.

Thanks mttgfg for organizing this job.
I used to send 10 samples each (=20) bottles to USA. Liquid and bottles are not very expensive but the shipping cost made me so dizzy.

All the best i could do to share my passionation of boosting is to send another 1kg parcel to the USA. However, I do need one responsible organizer to receive and distribute them. I need a member who live in city, near the post office and willing to send samples within USA on the reciever's cost. 

For who concern to the frost and freeze, I have no idea. Base on my chemical knowledge, there is no problem at all. I put my stuffs in my shed w/o insulation on Winter (-2 lowest temperature). I used boosted rubbers in Winter in a competition w/o heater, and had no problem at all. However I not sure what will happen in -30 C degrees! 

Edited by chop4ever - 02/15/2018 at 6:55pm
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
my feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=55764&KW=chop4ever&title=feedback-chop4ever
Nutriment6464 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutriment6464 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2018 at 9:13pm
@chop4ever I'm also interested in trying this to boost my h3 neo. Add me to the list :D
mttgfg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mttgfg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2018 at 1:16am
Hi, test samples send to Magic_M(1) and Hudoi(2).
Hudoi View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2018 at 2:07am
When you process the top rubber-it is obligatory to remove from the basis?
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2018 at 2:39am
Originally posted by Hudoi Hudoi wrote:

When you process the top rubber-it is obligatory to remove from the basis?

no, you don't have to remove the rubber from the blade if you only apply Reviver for the topsheet.
However, I recommend another one layer on sponge, even your intention is to enhance the grip only.
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
42andbackpains View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42andbackpains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2018 at 1:35pm
Chop4ever, couple of questions.

1. If boosting a brand new sheet of H3Neo, you recommend using the topsheet reviver on the sponge only. Am i correct?

2. I have boosted a sheet of  used shrunken MXP awith Seamoon booster. It did expand and soften. But the arc was much lower due to the softer sponge, which i didn't like. Will your sponge booster effect the arc after boosting?

3. I was thinking of putting T05 on my forehand, but i am used to using harder sponge rubbers like MXP and H3 Neo. Will your sponge booster harden the sponge of a brand new sheet of T05 and will the T05 retain the tension sponge effect.

Thanks Chop4ever

Mind is willing, but the back goes out too often :P
OSP Ultimate II 88 grams
FH Dianchi D w/ Secret Sauce
BH Butterfly T05 Red
USATT rating keeps going down
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2018 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by rocketman222 rocketman222 wrote:

Yes chop4ever is awesome, and so are his products/formulas.

chop I need to try your reviver but I m not in usa maybe if you can send it to a friend in florida.

Edited by bbkon - 02/20/2018 at 6:55pm
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2018 at 6:00am
Originally posted by 42andbackpains 42andbackpains wrote:

Chop4ever, couple of questions.

1. If boosting a brand new sheet of H3Neo, you recommend using the topsheet reviver on the sponge only. Am i correct?

2. I have boosted a sheet of  used shrunken MXP awith Seamoon booster. It did expand and soften. But the arc was much lower due to the softer sponge, which i didn't like. Will your sponge booster effect the arc after boosting?

3. I was thinking of putting T05 on my forehand, but i am used to using harder sponge rubbers like MXP and H3 Neo. Will your sponge booster harden the sponge of a brand new sheet of T05 and will the T05 retain the tension sponge effect.

1. Use sponge reviver for sponge, don't apply anything for TS. You should use H3 origin instead of Neo. Highly recommend D41.
2. This case, use both sides. 2 layers on sponge, 1 layer TS Reviver on TS.
3. Nope! It gives u the feel that the sponge has more tension but it's actually not physically harder.
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2018 at 6:06am
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

chop I need to try your reviver but I m not in usa maybe if you can send it to a friend in florida.

U should not!
Cuz shipping cost is extremely high in that way.
Just wait for everyone's feedback and make decision to buy or not. The most effective way is to buy 750ml and subdivide it to 3x250ml. Keep 250ml for yourself, then sell 2x250ml (or 5x100ml)
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
asifgunz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asifgunz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2018 at 9:29am
Located in the USA. who shall I contact for a sample? Please and Thank you!

"I do not have any idols. I am my own idol." - Zhang Jike

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71761&PN=1#905629
42andbackpains View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42andbackpains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2018 at 11:55am
Originally posted by chop4ever chop4ever wrote:

U should not!
Just wait for everyone's feedback and make decision to buy or not. The most effective way is to buy 750ml and subdivide it to 3x250ml. Keep 250ml for yourself, then sell 2x250ml (or 5x100ml)

Thanks for the reply. My club mainly carries H3 Neo in 39 degrees hardness. Would the sponge booster be less effective?
Mind is willing, but the back goes out too often :P
OSP Ultimate II 88 grams
FH Dianchi D w/ Secret Sauce
BH Butterfly T05 Red
USATT rating keeps going down
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2018 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by 42andbackpains 42andbackpains wrote:

U should not!

Thanks for the reply. My club mainly carries H3 Neo in 39 degrees hardness. Would the sponge booster be less effective?

Yes it isn't powerful as you apply for the D41 origin.

H3 Neo is bad, "39 degrees" is cheating. You know it is 39 degrees by the label by adding some extra money; however it is a big cheat. What you've got is not actually H3 from DHS!
The reality might be itchy to all of you. So do the Prov, NT,...ect

In this case you have fake H3, Reviver only could make it faster, springier and prolong the lifespan. However, it won't give you the ability and performance like the REAL H3.

VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2018 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by asifgunz asifgunz wrote:

I am still looking for the volunteered distributor.
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
igorponger View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/24/2018 at 4:03am

Dear Friend
How about toxic stuff?   Is the product smelly?   I do not want any smelly product because of my asthma.

Thanks
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/24/2018 at 5:28am
Originally posted by igorponger igorponger wrote:

Dear Friend
How about toxic stuff?   Is the product smelly?   I do not want any smelly product because of my asthma.

Thanks

No you can't drink my product...
However the sponge tuner is no smell at all. The topsheet tuner has smell of eucalyptus oil.
not sure if asthma reacts to that smell.
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
tom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/24/2018 at 8:11pm

Originally posted by igorponger igorponger wrote:

Dear Friend

Thanks

No you can't drink my product...
However the sponge tuner is no smell at all. The topsheet tuner has smell of eucalyptus oil.
not sure if asthma reacts to that smell.
this should be good for Igor, eucalyptus oil seems to be a cure for asthma
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/26/2018 at 1:38am
Samples have been sent out to Sing and NZ.
Look forwards to see results
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
HarmonicTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/26/2018 at 7:55pm
Ohhh I'm interested :)
bars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2018 at 12:48am
Always looking to try new things

Edited by bars - 03/05/2018 at 12:49am
penholderxxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penholderxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2018 at 1:39am
'Samples have been sent out to Sing and NZ.' - chop4ever

'Sing' as in ?
Iloveplayingtabletennis
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2018 at 1:45am
Originally posted by penholderxxx penholderxxx wrote:

'Samples have been sent out to Sing and NZ.' - chop4ever

'Sing' as in ?

Oh, short form of Singapore, my lazziness
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
penholderxxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penholderxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2018 at 2:16am
hahahhaaa....
so, do I contact someone in Sing to get hold of the samples ?
I am in Johore

Pssst : Or if your wish, you may want to send me a box of your samples for forward transmission to anyone who wish to try your reviver in Malaysia.

Edited by penholderxxx - 03/05/2018 at 2:22am
Iloveplayingtabletennis
smackman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2018 at 6:48pm
Hi all will do a quick Rodney Rivior review

Chop4ever kindly sent me a sample to try as we are because neighbors

I was a little confused as which bottle was which so some names would help

anyway I went looking for the deadest no spin shinny old tensor rubber to try 
a sheet of Donic F1 which had no grip

I put one coat on the sponge and just left it for an hour nothing looked any different (no curling)
then used the smaller bottle to do the top sheet waited for a bit and used a Yinhe glue
to attach to a random blade
the rubber now feels and plays like 3 months old compared to 3 years old it has good grip and bounce
and a good feeling for looping, for me it was a excellent result

one thing that chop4ever said was to wipe away any excess oil, I did think about that but my table was a bit messy and the rubber was rubbed again by someones fingers to leave  a permanent mark on the rubber but this is all my fault 

the next rubber I tried was on my bat 
 I was just showing someone how to use the robot on backspin and how to loop against it anyway I was missing too many was having a low success ratio after the customer went I thought ill revive the 7 month old 1Q rubber , So I did both sides waited for a while , got my wife to glue it on
went to the robot (set on 5 backspin 1 top spin) so it goes long and spiny and I recon I never missed the first 50+ shots (not bad for a older man) will use bat tonight in games (I use pimple on the backhand)

In the evening I thought I would show some others using a mid aged tenergy but it didn't work out too good as I never waited any time and didn't get any stick going (my fault as I think a 15 min + time needed and also the blade had a shinny surface and needed a little sanding)
 but Ill look into that and other rubbers latter

Over all the rubers were revived and feel much better to play with but following instructions and waiting are very important
Ulmo Duality,tibhar Aurus Prime Dr N Pistal Black
NZ table tennis selector, third in the World (plate Doubles)I'm Listed on the ITTF website,
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2018 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by smackman smackman wrote:

Hi all will do a quick Rodney Rivior review

Chop4ever kindly sent me a sample to try as we are because neighbors

I was a little confused as which bottle was which so some names would help

anyway I went looking for the deadest no spin shinny old tensor rubber to try 
a sheet of Donic F1 which had no grip

I put one coat on the sponge and just left it for an hour nothing looked any different (no curling)
then used the smaller bottle to do the top sheet waited for a bit and used a Yinhe glue
to attach to a random blade
the rubber now feels and plays like 3 months old compared to 3 years old it has good grip and bounce
and a good feeling for looping, for me it was a excellent result

one thing that chop4ever said was to wipe away any excess oil, I did think about that but my table was a bit messy and the rubber was rubbed again by someones fingers to leave  a permanent mark on the rubber but this is all my fault 

the next rubber I tried was on my bat 
 I was just showing someone how to use the robot on backspin and how to loop against it anyway I was missing too many was having a low success ratio after the customer went I thought ill revive the 7 month old 1Q rubber , So I did both sides waited for a while , got my wife to glue it on
went to the robot (set on 5 backspin 1 top spin) so it goes long and spiny and I recon I never missed the first 50+ shots (not bad for a older man) will use bat tonight in games (I use pimple on the backhand)

In the evening I thought I would show some others using a mid aged tenergy but it didn't work out too good as I never waited any time and didn't get any stick going (my fault as I think a 15 min + time needed and also the blade had a shinny surface and needed a little sanding)
 but Ill look into that and other rubbers latter

Over all the rubers were revived and feel much better to play with but following instructions and waiting are very important

Thanks for you possitive review Rodney!

There are several adjustments

-The Donic F1 is too old. I would suggest 10x times more booster on its sponge! Apply it by a thick brush like Haifu glue or Falco attached brush, wet the sponge 3 times more because the rubber need a big amount of oil to revive its performance.
Wipe the oil on the topsheet a bit harder (as u clean a stain mark), the mark will be away.

-The 1Q also needs 2 more layers to be fresh as new.

-The Tenergy would give the best result on its topsheet if you clean and wipe the oil properly Also it needs a lot oil to sponge. In total, the sponge reviver comes as triple size by a reason: You should apply the ratio 3:1 to get the best result.

I am looking forwards to see the outcome after that!

Thanks again!

VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
smackman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/12/2018 at 4:16pm
'-The 1Q also needs 2 more layers to be fresh as new".

ok I understand I refitted the tenergy on and feels better but maybe a few more applications as well

with the 1Q I loved using it last night I could loop from all distances and still smack away those loose one's
the old sheet of Donic F1 has grip now just from the one application
Ulmo Duality,tibhar Aurus Prime Dr N Pistal Black
NZ table tennis selector, third in the World (plate Doubles)I'm Listed on the ITTF website,
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic