Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

tabletennis11.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Equipment > Equipment

Test chop4ever's Reviver Phoenix and more

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jasonh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2017 at 5:30pm
Just received the samples, I can't smell anything from the transparent bottle, but the white bottle smells a tad like some plant extract, eucalyptol?

Applied to the topsheet of my old Boost TP, the rubber domed a it, and definitely got gripper, well done sir.

Edited by Jasonh - 04/20/2017 at 5:46pm
Fly away!
chop4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2017 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by rocketman222 rocketman222 wrote:

I was going to say how long does the topsheet reviver effect last?

Very short...
probably 3 hours playing respectively in a dust room. I would say it lasts for a day but you have to clean your rubber by wet sponge every training session (~15ms)
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
my feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=55764&KW=chop4ever&title=feedback-chop4ever
chop4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2017 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by Jasonh Jasonh wrote:

Just received the samples, I can't smell anything from the transparent bottle, but the white bottle smells a tad like some plant extract, eucalyptol?

Applied to the topsheet of my old Boost TP, the rubber domed a it, and definitely got gripper, well done sir.

You should apply both side cuz they work well together.
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
my feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=55764&KW=chop4ever&title=feedback-chop4ever
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/21/2017 at 11:45am
all samples have been delivered. good luck to you all. read well chop4ever's instructions in the op. do not hesitate to pm questions however best is to ask them in the thread for everybody to benefit from the valuable advice he may give.
( •_•)O¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•) feedback
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic