Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

tabletennis11.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Equipment > Equipment

Test chop4ever's Reviver Phoenix and more

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
chop4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2017 at 9:53am
Originally posted by ashishsharmaait ashishsharmaait wrote:

I would like to try out the topsheet reviver. For the booster, I already use Seamoon and Kailin.
Please let me know if you can ship 2 bottles of reviver to India. I intend to use it on H3N on my FH and T64 on my BH.

I recommend you to try my H3 with my Reviver on sponge. You could compare it to Kailin (quite similar). As you have made statement that H3N is better than Prov H3, and you have bought many H3 before, the challenge will be fair and interesting.

VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
my feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=55764&KW=chop4ever&title=feedback-chop4ever
ashishsharmaait View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashishsharmaait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2017 at 10:56am
Originally posted by chop4ever chop4ever wrote:

Originally posted by ashishsharmaait ashishsharmaait wrote:

I would like to try out the topsheet reviver. For the booster, I already use Seamoon and Kailin.
Please let me know if you can ship 2 bottles of reviver to India. I intend to use it on H3N on my FH and T64 on my BH.

I recommend you to try my H3 with my Reviver on sponge. You could compare it to Kailin (quite similar). As you have made statement that H3N is better than Prov H3, and you have bought many H3 before, the challenge will be fair and interesting.

Sure thing, I will pm you my address, pl tell me which PayPal to send the money to.
mttgfg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mttgfg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2017 at 1:00pm
I will ask at the post office how much it is for usa.If BRS agrees with the shipping cost i can send.
chop4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2017 at 7:05pm
For anyone who have good exp and feeling with Dandoy or Joola booster, you would find Reviver has similar characteristic but no smell and last a bit longer.
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
my feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=55764&KW=chop4ever&title=feedback-chop4ever
Olio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2017 at 10:41am
So I've recevied the samples. Thanks mttgfg!

I've only tried the small (white plastic) one on the topsheet of 2 rubbers: a Genesis M and a Vega Euro DF.

It seems it cleans really well the accumulated dirt / oil etc.

I'm unsure about the actual rejuvenation of the topsheet, as it seems both rubbers have lost a bit of their original tack. I will try the speed element next time I practice.
chop4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2017 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Olio Olio wrote:

So I've recevied the samples. Thanks mttgfg!

I've only tried the small (white plastic) one on the topsheet of 2 rubbers: a Genesis M and a Vega Euro DF.

It seems it cleans really well the accumulated dirt / oil etc.

I'm unsure about the actual rejuvenation of the topsheet, as it seems both rubbers have lost a bit of their original tack. I will try the speed element next time I practice.

Please read instruction before use!
You need to apply both sides. Clear bottle for sponge, white bottle for topsheet.
And BTW, the rejuvenation effect can be seen clearer on the old topsheet.
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
Olio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/22/2017 at 4:45am
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

So I recommend the instruction:

2.    For the white bottle, I recommend only use it for topsheet (cuz it will take longer time to penetrate to sponge). Apply one standard brush to the centre of the sheet then roundly spread it quickly to the edge. Let it soaked 70% to the topsheet then use a paper tissue to wipe and clean all residue out (which includes all dirt from the top). Don’t let it dry naturally or it will make ugly stain pattern. By cleaning, the rubber looks like new!

I did not have the time to peel old rubbers off, so simply used the topsheet cleaning element as instructed because I was curious.
That's why I only mentioned grip / tackiness restoration and I was not sure if there would be nay speed change.

I will try the two bottles in combination another day when I have time to go and test it with my son.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic