Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

tabletennis11.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Equipment > Equipment

Test chop4ever's Reviver Phoenix and more

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
chop4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2017 at 9:53am
Originally posted by ashishsharmaait ashishsharmaait wrote:

I would like to try out the topsheet reviver. For the booster, I already use Seamoon and Kailin.
Please let me know if you can ship 2 bottles of reviver to India. I intend to use it on H3N on my FH and T64 on my BH.

I recommend you to try my H3 with my Reviver on sponge. You could compare it to Kailin (quite similar). As you have made statement that H3N is better than Prov H3, and you have bought many H3 before, the challenge will be fair and interesting.

VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
my feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=55764&KW=chop4ever&title=feedback-chop4ever
ashishsharmaait View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashishsharmaait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2017 at 10:56am
Originally posted by chop4ever chop4ever wrote:

I would like to try out the topsheet reviver. For the booster, I already use Seamoon and Kailin.
Please let me know if you can ship 2 bottles of reviver to India. I intend to use it on H3N on my FH and T64 on my BH.

I recommend you to try my H3 with my Reviver on sponge. You could compare it to Kailin (quite similar). As you have made statement that H3N is better than Prov H3, and you have bought many H3 before, the challenge will be fair and interesting.

Sure thing, I will pm you my address, pl tell me which PayPal to send the money to.
mttgfg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mttgfg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2017 at 1:00pm
I will ask at the post office how much it is for usa.If BRS agrees with the shipping cost i can send.
chop4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2017 at 7:05pm
For anyone who have good exp and feeling with Dandoy or Joola booster, you would find Reviver has similar characteristic but no smell and last a bit longer.
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
my feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=55764&KW=chop4ever&title=feedback-chop4ever
Olio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2017 at 10:41am
So I've recevied the samples. Thanks mttgfg!

I've only tried the small (white plastic) one on the topsheet of 2 rubbers: a Genesis M and a Vega Euro DF.

It seems it cleans really well the accumulated dirt / oil etc.

I'm unsure about the actual rejuvenation of the topsheet, as it seems both rubbers have lost a bit of their original tack. I will try the speed element next time I practice.
chop4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2017 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Olio Olio wrote:

So I've recevied the samples. Thanks mttgfg!

I've only tried the small (white plastic) one on the topsheet of 2 rubbers: a Genesis M and a Vega Euro DF.

It seems it cleans really well the accumulated dirt / oil etc.

I'm unsure about the actual rejuvenation of the topsheet, as it seems both rubbers have lost a bit of their original tack. I will try the speed element next time I practice.

Please read instruction before use!
You need to apply both sides. Clear bottle for sponge, white bottle for topsheet.
And BTW, the rejuvenation effect can be seen clearer on the old topsheet.
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
Olio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/22/2017 at 4:45am
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

So I recommend the instruction:

2.    For the white bottle, I recommend only use it for topsheet (cuz it will take longer time to penetrate to sponge). Apply one standard brush to the centre of the sheet then roundly spread it quickly to the edge. Let it soaked 70% to the topsheet then use a paper tissue to wipe and clean all residue out (which includes all dirt from the top). Don’t let it dry naturally or it will make ugly stain pattern. By cleaning, the rubber looks like new!

I did not have the time to peel old rubbers off, so simply used the topsheet cleaning element as instructed because I was curious.
That's why I only mentioned grip / tackiness restoration and I was not sure if there would be nay speed change.

I will try the two bottles in combination another day when I have time to go and test it with my son.
chop4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/01/2017 at 4:54am
Please post more review here. I would like to hear about the sponge reviver and its boosting ability.
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
PingPongHolic10 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPongHolic10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/02/2017 at 12:37am
I put two layers on sponges for my H2 neo and EL-S (both >50hrs used).  Noticed a big curl for EL-S, not so much on the H2 neo, but both rubbers expanded a lot! Speed & glue effect is there just like other boosters without softening the sponges.
My FS/FT

Member of Yinhe,OSP & Nexy Clan
Dr.Cho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr.Cho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/06/2017 at 6:06pm
Just received my test box from chop4ever.

So tonight i put the clear bottle on the Hurricane and a test for 802-40

Will try these out tomorrow, should be interesting

chop4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/08/2017 at 12:43am
Originally posted by Dr.Cho Dr.Cho wrote:

Just received my test box from chop4ever.

So tonight i put the clear bottle on the Hurricane and a test for 802-40

Will try these out tomorrow, should be interesting

How's it going?
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
42andbackpains View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42andbackpains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/08/2017 at 11:15am
When can we buy this in the United States?  I would love to buy it to revitalize old rubbers. 
Mind is willing, but the back goes out too often :P
OSP Custom Stiga Oversize Reproduction 6.1mm 90grams
FH Tibhar MX-P Black
BH Butterfly T05 Red
USATT rating keeps going down
Dr.Cho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr.Cho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2017 at 5:41pm
So I finally have had a chance to test the reviver phoenix.
I opened the booster bottle, not much of any smell, just a clear liquid.

Initially put it on the Hurricane: not much of a dome but it did swell the sponge  for sure.
Speed seems to have been added and plays very nice, better than a normal Hurricane that I have used.

I also tried the booster on a 802-40 rubber again swelling the sponge and adding a kick to it.
Both these rubbers are a harder denser type rubbers and the booster didn't seem to make them mushy

I also have a Rasant rubber that i tried it on with much more of an effect making it almost a taco
Which i will try next time at the club.

Thanks Chop

pleiades View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pleiades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2017 at 10:10am
I'm not a reviewer nor have I ever written a review as I feel don't qualified too but I thought I'd write a few words anyway (for what its worth) on my initial  use of chop4ever's rubber & tuner package.

I got chop4ever's package around 12 days ago and decided to try the rubber as received.
The sheet (commercial H3 neo 2.2mm 40 degrees black) no glue layer was glued using revolution no 3 medium viscosity on an OSP Virtuoso CRWi uni off. On the other side was provincial H3 neo 2.1mm 39 degrees blue sponge (was boosted with seamon  approximately 3 months or ago).

I've had about 4 or 5 sessions consisting of match play, drills and a robot.  To me Chop4ever's rubber has not felt inferior at all to the purported  blue sponge H3 neo in any aspect other than speed were I thought it was maybe a fraction slower. Of course you need to factor in the different hardness, age/ware of rubbers etc and I perhaps need to ask my partners/playing opponents if they noticed anything different in ball quality when I twiddled

Cheers
chop4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2017 at 5:41am
Originally posted by pleiades pleiades wrote:

I'm not a reviewer nor have I ever written a review as I feel don't qualified too but I thought I'd write a few words anyway (for what its worth) on my initial  use of chop4ever's rubber & tuner package.

I got chop4ever's package around 12 days ago and decided to try the rubber as received.
The sheet (commercial H3 neo 2.2mm 40 degrees black) no glue layer was glued using revolution no 3 medium viscosity on an OSP Virtuoso CRWi uni off. On the other side was provincial H3 neo 2.1mm 39 degrees blue sponge (was boosted with seamon  approximately 3 months or ago).

I've had about 4 or 5 sessions consisting of match play, drills and a robot.  To me Chop4ever's rubber has not felt inferior at all to the purported  blue sponge H3 neo in any aspect other than speed were I thought it was maybe a fraction slower. Of course you need to factor in the different hardness, age/ware of rubbers etc and I perhaps need to ask my partners/playing opponents if they noticed anything different in ball quality when I twiddled

Cheers

Thanks for a realistic and honest feedback!
to be correct, my H3 is original, and it is of course a faction slower than any rubber else. But hang on! Please apply some layers of Reviver and see what different is?
And also, you could do some full wing FH and ask the playing partner if he feel something different between the 2 rubbers?

VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
mon22 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mon22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2017 at 9:33am
Week 1 - M W F - 4 hours each - NO OIL

Like every other DHS rubbers it is hard on it's first day. It softened up towards Friday but still very hard.

The strong tack of the rubber is irs highlight. Plenty of NEOS have been coming in almost oxidized or lacking tack but this tack was pretty noticeable

I applied the oil Friday night and have gotten a relatively good dome. Will let it settle by today and start playing again tomorrow night

Edited by mon22 - 06/11/2017 at 9:33am
I am a total Newb. Come at me!
chop4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2017 at 10:29am
Originally posted by mon22 mon22 wrote:

Week 1 - M W F - 4 hours each - NO OIL

Like every other DHS rubbers it is hard on it's first day. It softened up towards Friday but still very hard.

The strong tack of the rubber is irs highlight. Plenty of NEOS have been coming in almost oxidized or lacking tack but this tack was pretty noticeable

I applied the oil Friday night and have gotten a relatively good dome. Will let it settle by today and start playing again tomorrow night

Thanks Mon22

Don't wait for it to settle down because it will make you wait a tad longer than you think. Apply it to blade when it is still domed to have good stretch on its topsheet. You'd better apply it on Vis or TBS, or else any ALC blade because you will need shock absorption composite to enhance your consistency.
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashishsharmaait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2017 at 4:11am
I received a sample (1 transparent bottle and 1 white bottle) of this stuff.
As I have been using H3N for a long time now (with the good stuff!), I will be giving a detailed review.

About me: I do not have an official USATT rating. When I visited TopSpin in SanJose 3-4 years back, I was able to beat 2000 players quite easily and 2100 players with some difficulty (but consistently). I play a 2 wing looping game with a bias towards FH. I have improved considerably since I last played in the US and my most recent match was losing 11-13, 8-11, 10-12 against a 180(ish) Ranked ITTF player in a tournament.

Equipment: H3N Commercial 39, boosted with 3 layers of Seamoon or 2 layers of Kailin. T64 on BH. I have tried more or less everything on the market at one time or another except POs.

Review: On old H3N, used for 2 months, reboosted 3 times with Seamoon
I did not see much of an impact from the topsheet reviver on this rubber. I would say this rubber had reached the end of its life.

On 3 weeks old H3N
I have 2 H3N rubbers at any given time, ready to use. Both of these were 3 weeks old.
I boosted them using 1 layers of Seamoon and 1 Layer of this booster.
Seamoon took longer to dry. I found that both rubbers played really well and did not soften up. I liked the airy feel which this booster had. The speed was a little slower than Seamoon, so I think this might be a little less strong compared to Seamoon.
I had only applied the topsheet reviver to 1 rubber. The topsheet was quite supple after applying the reviver. I could feel that the finger grip increased, but my practice partner did not find any change in spin. Both were very spinny. I found that after using the reviver the ball was not slipping and popping up even on short pushes.

On new H3N:
I tried the reviver and booster on the sample H3N sent by CHop4Ever using the usual boosting technique. I am happy to report that the products work very well. Overall, I found the product to be between Seamoon and Kailin. The sponge did not soften up as much as Kailin, but was more airy than Seamoon.

What I am very impressed with is the topsheet reviver. I used it on both my T64 and my H3N and the result was a more supple and fresh topsheet. Going into a match, this meant that I could play with a more aggressive bat angle and I really liked this product.
This reviver is definitely 1-2 steps up from the Revolution No3 Rejuvenator.

The booster although quite good is no better or worse than Seamoon or Kailin (but it is way better than Falco). It is between Seamoon and Kailin. It dries up faster, so it might last lesser, but I have been playing with it for 5 days now without and decrease in performance.

I will definitely recommend both these products. I hope that they are commercially available soon.

Thanks

chop4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2017 at 8:38pm

As I have been using H3N for a long time now (with the good stuff!), I will be giving a detailed review.

About me: I do not have an official USATT rating. When I visited TopSpin in SanJose 3-4 years back, I was able to beat 2000 players quite easily and 2100 players with some difficulty (but consistently). I play a 2 wing looping game with a bias towards FH. I have improved considerably since I last played in the US and my most recent match was losing 11-13, 8-11, 10-12 against a 180(ish) Ranked ITTF player in a tournament.

Equipment: H3N Commercial 39, boosted with 3 layers of Seamoon or 2 layers of Kailin. T64 on BH. I have tried more or less everything on the market at one time or another except POs.

I did not see much of an impact from the topsheet reviver on this rubber. I would say this rubber had reached the end of its life.

On 3 weeks old H3N
I have 2 H3N rubbers at any given time, ready to use. Both of these were 3 weeks old.
Seamoon took longer to dry. I found that both rubbers played really well and did not soften up. I liked the airy feel which this booster had. The speed was a little slower than Seamoon, so I think this might be a little less strong compared to Seamoon.
I had only applied the topsheet reviver to 1 rubber. The topsheet was quite supple after applying the reviver. I could feel that the finger grip increased, but my practice partner did not find any change in spin. Both were very spinny. I found that after using the reviver the ball was not slipping and popping up even on short pushes.

On new H3N:
I tried the reviver and booster on the sample H3N sent by CHop4Ever using the usual boosting technique. I am happy to report that the products work very well. Overall, I found the product to be between Seamoon and Kailin. The sponge did not soften up as much as Kailin, but was more airy than Seamoon.

What I am very impressed with is the topsheet reviver. I used it on both my T64 and my H3N and the result was a more supple and fresh topsheet. Going into a match, this meant that I could play with a more aggressive bat angle and I really liked this product.

The booster although quite good is no better or worse than Seamoon or Kailin (but it is way better than Falco). It is between Seamoon and Kailin. It dries up faster, so it might last lesser, but I have been playing with it for 5 days now without and decrease in performance.

I will definitely recommend both these products. I hope that they are commercially available soon.

Thanks

Special thanks for your positive feedback!
There are 2 things I would like to add in:
-The H3 is original, not Neo.
-Reviver is too thin, that's why you think it is airy. However, let make a small tiny thin layer on a glass and see how long it takes to vanish. Also you would need 2 layers to get equivalent amount to your standard boosting due to the thin liquid.
Thanks again!
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashishsharmaait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2017 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by chop4ever chop4ever wrote:

On 3 weeks old H3N

On new H3N:

Thanks

Special thanks for your positive feedback!
There are 2 things I would like to add in:
-The H3 is original, not Neo.
-Reviver is too thin, that's why you think it is airy. However, let make a small tiny thin layer on a glass and see how long it takes to vanish. Also you would need 2 layers to get equivalent amount to your standard boosting due to the thin liquid.
Thanks again!

Are these products available commercially?
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2017 at 10:09pm
chop4ever will tell us when that happens; my feel is he is harvesting some data to validate next step: bringing it to market. Good luck chop4ever, you are onto something great.
rl gear ( •_•)O¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•) feedback
chop4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2017 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

chop4ever will tell us when that happens; my feel is he is harvesting some data to validate next step: bringing it to market. Good luck chop4ever, you are onto something great.

You have red my mind, bro!
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
mon22 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mon22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/15/2017 at 5:55pm
How long does the tuner effect last?

I have a tournament this weekend and was wondering if I should tune it one more layer
chop4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/15/2017 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by mon22 mon22 wrote:

How long does the tuner effect last?

I have a tournament this weekend and was wondering if I should tune it one more layer

Hi Mon
I could say it gets the peak performance on the first and second week, then slightly decrease on the third week.

It very much depends on your style and level. If the first boost you have used similar amount to standard boosting, then after 2 weeks it is still very fast. However if your style is speed driven, and your rubber is H3, then you could re-boost it when you feel it becomes slower.

VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
PingPongHolic10 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPongHolic10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/17/2017 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by PingPongHolic10 PingPongHolic10 wrote:

I put two layers on sponges for my H2 neo and EL-S (both >50hrs used).  Noticed a big curl for EL-S, not so much on the H2 neo, but both rubbers expanded a lot! Speed & glue effect is there just like other boosters without softening the sponges.

Performance for the EL-S has been pretty consistent after applying the Phoenix Reviver for over 2 weeks now.  It plays like new, even tho it looks like it's about to dieClap
H2 neo however, is fast & loud.  but Spin didn't seem to be as much as expected.  Maybe because of the blade I'm using IF Layer ZLC which is pretty fast already. 

The stuff is MAGIC!!! 
My FS/FT

Member of Yinhe,OSP & Nexy Clan
Dr.Cho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr.Cho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2017 at 2:10pm
Just from my own observations.. it seems like the softer the sponge the more effect maybe.

I noticed on harder sponge rubbers the phoenix swells the sponge and adds speed and spin.

But on softer sponges it also seems to have a  more pronounced effect.

Can anyone agree?

viva View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/26/2017 at 11:03pm
I am not one of the people that received free samples of the reviver and booster. I was impressed with what I read and ordered a bottle of each from Chop4ever and after some hardship with lost packages got my reviver finally.

I used the same on an old sheet of MXP and MXS. The results were great there was no apparent loss of sponge hardness on the 2+ month old rubbers and there was a loud pop and increase in overall speed of the rubbers and I was happy with the result.

I then tried the booster on an old sheet of hurricane III that I had used about a year ago and was not a big fan of overall dead feel of the same. But With the reviver I was surprised with the gain in speed and pop of an older sheet of hurricane III (Older in sense of age and not use)

Pros:
The booster was absorbed fairly quickly and has no smell whatsoever. 
It dries fairly quickly as well so no waiting time.
Effect was better and more pronounced on hurricane III. Which could possibly be because the euro/Jap rubbers are a little faster so the apparent increase in speed with hurricane was more I guess.

Cons:
There's no easy way to apply the booster I used an empty syringe to get the adequate amount on the sponge.

The topsheet reviver feels more oily to touch but works well to clean the rubbers I could personally not tell that much of a difference just by using the same on its own. Both products used together work well.

My trade feedback here:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=40170&title=viva-buy-sell-feedback
chop4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2017 at 2:37am
Originally posted by viva viva wrote:

I am not one of the people that received free samples of the reviver and booster. I was impressed with what I read and ordered a bottle of each from Chop4ever and after some hardship with lost packages got my reviver finally.

I used the same on an old sheet of MXP and MXS. The results were great there was no apparent loss of sponge hardness on the 2+ month old rubbers and there was a loud pop and increase in overall speed of the rubbers and I was happy with the result.

I then tried the booster on an old sheet of hurricane III that I had used about a year ago and was not a big fan of overall dead feel of the same. But With the reviver I was surprised with the gain in speed and pop of an older sheet of hurricane III (Older in sense of age and not use)

Pros:
The booster was absorbed fairly quickly and has no smell whatsoever. 
It dries fairly quickly as well so no waiting time.
Effect was better and more pronounced on hurricane III. Which could possibly be because the euro/Jap rubbers are a little faster so the apparent increase in speed with hurricane was more I guess.

Cons:
There's no easy way to apply the booster I used an empty syringe to get the adequate amount on the sponge.

The topsheet reviver feels more oily to touch but works well to clean the rubbers I could personally not tell that much of a difference just by using the same on its own. Both products used together work well.

Thanks @Viva!

I always use the brush from Dianchi or Haifu Seamoon bottles. Before I've found this formula, I had used many of them. If you have Falco bottle, it is also good to reuse the bottle.
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
mon22 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mon22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2017 at 5:32pm
Updates:

The tuner is great. I followed chop4ever's suggestions with gluing (glue while domed) and my results have been great

Currently in the process of using the tuner on my own commercial H3 neos. Will report

As for the reviver topsheet oil:

AMAZING STUFF. It brought grip back to an old tenergy 64 that was left in the car multiple times. I also revived andmade some TG3 neosa little more tackier. To be frank, I ran out of the stuff because it was just that good
rocketman222 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketman222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2017 at 5:39pm
Yes chop4ever is awesome, and so are his products/formulas.
Blade: BBC Hinoki Ghost
FH: Black MX-P
BH: Red MX-P
My Feedback
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic