FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > Equipment > Equipment

Test chop4ever's Reviver Phoenix and more

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
unstopabl3 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstopabl3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/12/2018 at 5:34pm
@chop4ever

Any chance of getting this shipped to Pakistan through DHL Express if I pay for the shipping?
unstopabl3 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstopabl3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/10/2018 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by chop4ever chop4ever wrote:

Originally posted by penholderxxx penholderxxx wrote:

'Samples have been sent out to Sing and NZ.' - chop4ever

'Sing' as in ?

Oh, short form of Singapore, my lazziness

I've been reading a lot of good things about your product and I would like to give it a try.

This would be my first time trying boosting so I won't really be able to compare the results with other products, however I will post my before and after results.

How much for the 2 reviver + 2 booster bottles shipped to Pakistan with DHL Express shipping? And how much quantity is there in each bottle?

Thanks
fieldingy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fieldingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/10/2018 at 6:15pm
I would like to try out the reviver
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/10/2018 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by unstopabl3 unstopabl3 wrote:

Originally posted by penholderxxx penholderxxx wrote:

'Samples have been sent out to Sing and NZ.' - chop4ever

'Sing' as in ?

Oh, short form of Singapore, my lazziness

I've been reading a lot of good things about your product and I would like to give it a try.

This would be my first time trying boosting so I won't really be able to compare the results with other products, however I will post my before and after results.

How much for the 2 reviver + 2 booster bottles shipped to Pakistan with DHL Express shipping? And how much quantity is there in each bottle?

Thanks

Ohh, Sorry I didn't see your first post
I normally sell 850ml for 80USD (to make a parcel below 1kg).
There are some country don't accept minimum 500gr parcel. They will cost the same as 1kg. If it is okay to Pakistan, then you could buy 400ml (300ml for sponge, 100ml for topsheet) at 40USD, shipping cost on your.
pls note that I don't have formal container. I use softdrink bottle only!
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
my feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=55764&KW=chop4ever&title=feedback-chop4ever
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/10/2018 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by fieldingy fieldingy wrote:

I would like to try out the reviver

I have sent some samples to USA before and I did say if there is anyone who willing to be a distributor, I will send another 10 samples. However I haven't seen anyone.
Sorry mate.
How about you buy 850ml form me and sell it back as smaller bottles?
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
my feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=55764&KW=chop4ever&title=feedback-chop4ever
fieldingy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fieldingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/11/2018 at 5:06pm
I just don't know how to see stuff.  Maybe you can sell your reviver on ebay.
fieldingy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fieldingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/11/2018 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by fieldingy fieldingy wrote:

I just don't know how to see stuff.  Maybe you can sell your reviver on ebay.

I mean sell stuff.
SmackDAT View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmackDAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2018 at 1:27pm
I would like to buy some! My budget is 50usd. I live in UK. How much can you give me?
Timo Boll ALC 84g
Evolution MX-P Max
Rozena 2.1

https://goo.gl/bFWoxW
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2018 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by SmackDAT SmackDAT wrote:

I would like to buy some! My budget is 50usd. I live in UK. How much can you give me?

400-430ml in softdrink bottles. Due to the mass of this liquid is lighter than water, I would fill it as full as good to make 450grs. You pay shipping cost to UK.

There is 2 types of Reviver, I would recommend you to take 300ml for sponge and the rest (~130ml) for topsheet. You can use the liquid for topsheet on sponge when you run out of that 300ml. 

If the bolder protection won't let it in the UK, I will refund to you the 50usd but you loose shipping cost and I loose my product. Just in the worst case. 

Edited by chop4ever - 04/12/2018 at 6:54pm
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
Tassie52 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tassie52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2018 at 9:13pm
in the thread FITeT: Cheaters No Passaran !!
Originally posted by Pushblocker Pushblocker wrote:

Boosting (other than done by factory) is ILLEGAL and nobody seems to complain about it.....

Let the record show I am complaining about the use of boosters.  It is illegal.  And selling boosters is encouraging cheating.

chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2018 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by Tassie52 Tassie52 wrote:

in the thread FITeT: Cheaters No Passaran !!
Originally posted by Pushblocker Pushblocker wrote:

Boosting (other than done by factory) is ILLEGAL and nobody seems to complain about it.....

Let the record show I am complaining about the use of boosters.  It is illegal.  And selling boosters is encouraging cheating.

I called my product is Reviver because of its rejuvenation to the old rubbers. I consider it is a remedy to or cure solution for low income players who would rather to revive rubber than buying new stuff.

Edited by chop4ever - 04/12/2018 at 10:38pm
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
Tassie52 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tassie52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2018 at 11:41pm

I called my product is Reviver because of its rejuvenation to the old rubbers. I consider it is a remedy to or cure solution for low income players who would rather to revive rubber than buying new stuff.

Don't get me wrong - I understand the sentiment and don't disagree with the general philosopy of "reduce, reuse, recycle".  In fact, in my daily life I work pretty hard at these things.  However, in table tennis we are governed by a set of non-negotiable rules, which include:
Originally posted by ITTF Laws of the game ITTF Laws of the game wrote:

2.4.7 The racket covering shall be used without any physical, chemical or othertreatment

This is very specific and makes zero allowance for "rejuvenation to the old rubbers".  Of course I have sympathy for anyone who is so destitute that they can't afford to buy new rubbers, however that really doesn't apply to the vast majority of people who post here.  Yes, they complain about the cost of Tenergy, but they go ahead and buy it anyhow.  Otherwise there are many, many sheets of rubber out there that cost $10-$20 dollars.  A player who can't afford the latest wizz bang tensor can still afford cheap stuff... and not cheat.

The bottom line: 2.4.7 clearly says, "If you use chop4ever's Reviver, you are breaking the laws of the game."

Edited by Tassie52 - 04/12/2018 at 11:49pm
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2018 at 12:11am
Originally posted by Tassie52 Tassie52 wrote:

Don't get me wrong - I understand the sentiment and don't disagree with the general philosopy of "reduce, reuse, recycle".  In fact, in my daily life I work pretty hard at these things.  However, in table tennis we are governed by a set of non-negotiable rules, which include:
Originally posted by ITTF Laws of the game ITTF Laws of the game wrote:

2.4.7 The racket covering shall be used without any physical, chemical or othertreatment

This is very specific and makes zero allowance for "rejuvenation to the old rubbers".  Of course I have sympathy for anyone who is so destitute that they can't afford to buy new rubbers, however that really doesn't apply to the vast majority of people who post here.  Yes, they complain about the cost of Tenergy, but they go ahead and buy it anyhow.  Otherwise there are many, many sheets of rubber out there that cost $10-$20 dollars.  A player who can't afford the latest wizz bang tensor can still afford cheap stuff... and not cheat.

The bottom line: 2.4.7 clearly says, "If you use chop4ever's Reviver, you are breaking the laws of the game."

Thanks a lot!!!
You know, when I developed this stuff, I wished one day I could hear player in the world compliant like that!

And you know, 3 years ago, when I applied Reviver to my super old Adidas P3 and it was end up like a Tenergy 64, I thought "why the <beep> I have to buy Tenergy, get a very old ENS sheet (must be old, the new topsheet is not glossy enough) and boost it, make it sound like a <beep>.... If I was nude in the bathtube I could jump out like Archimedes and went to a table tennis club!

It is easy: get an old ENS sheet which has natural rubber topsheet and Bios sponge, make sure that topsheet is blur and worn out or I have to sand it, tune it both sides with Reviver. Then bring it to play. It can't compare to the new 100% tenergy but could be 70% and last until I break it to the table! The grippy soft topsheet is quite similar to Tenergy, not ENS anymore!

Edited by chop4ever - 04/13/2018 at 12:19am
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
darkmoor View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2018 at 10:37pm
Hello, hello.. can I buy some of your booster and rejuvenator? How much I can get, for, say, 40 USD?
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2018 at 6:11am
Originally posted by darkmoor darkmoor wrote:

Hello, hello.. can I buy some of your booster and rejuvenator? How much I can get, for, say, 40 USD?

I am busy for a while, I will back to you next week
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2018 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by darkmoor darkmoor wrote:

Let don't say they are booster because it sounds cheating...
They are reviver for sponge and topsheet
by 50USD, you would have 350ml reviver for sponge and 150ml reviver for topsheet, cuz you will not use much on topsheet. I would fill up to an extra 50ml to make 500gr parcel (it's lighter than water, 550ml is equivalent to 450gr).
Shipping and paypal cost is on you.

Edited by chop4ever - 05/09/2018 at 4:35am
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic