Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

New Tenergy difrent or the same

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CalibraTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CalibraTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Tenergy difrent or the same
    Posted: 04/13/2017 at 4:59am
Hello friends, I noticed the essence between the old, new tenergy. According to me, the new tenergy has a harder sponge than the old one. Do you agree? For this I had to change the blade to a softer one

Blade: Liu Shiwen FL
Fh: Victas v22
Bh: Victas v15 extra
Sponsored Links

zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2017 at 5:52am
Need a larger sample size to tell.
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2017 at 6:42am
Nah, the same to me.
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
big d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2017 at 7:42am
lol I feel like new ones r softer
petr korbel
fh t05
bh nexy karis m
asheikh View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asheikh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2017 at 11:01am
Hello Everyone
I've a question regarding ZLC innerforce blade I've the blade with Tihbar sinnus on BH/FH but I've getting
vibrating sound which I don't like it, do I've to use the tenergy rubbers because I'm using different brands blade and rubbers not compatible, the tenergy is expensive I just want to make sure before spending that much or anyone have the same issue, please let me know..thx
Abid
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2017 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by asheikh asheikh wrote:

<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Hello Everyone</span><div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">I've a question regarding ZLC innerforce blade I've the blade with Tihbar sinnus on BH/FH but I've getting<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">vibrating sound which I don't like it, do I've to use the tenergy rubbers because I'm using different brands blade and rubbers not compatible, the tenergy is expensive I just want to make sure before spending that much or anyone have the same issue, please let me know..thx

Have you tried regluikg the rubbers?
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
haggisv View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haggisv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2017 at 8:02am
They've just changed the packaging, and not just for Tenergy but for many of their rubbers. The rubbers are the same, but you'll always find differences between sheets & batches. Just weigh a couple of sheets, and you'll notice the difference.

Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
Tenergy Alternatives | My TT Articles
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2017 at 4:18pm
Last summer I posted my own view about that. New tenergies are not the same solid and heavy spin rubbers, they have more fragile topsheet and sponges. Specially for me - new tenergies are different rubbers and I just stopped using them after I tested at least 6 pieces from different sellers and I am still looking for reasonable substitute.
Today cut Joola rhysm -p, I will post some words next week, may be.

CalibraTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CalibraTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2017 at 5:18am
I think about Calibra LT and Tibhar MX-S for equivalent of 05. Because current 05 its not the same as old rubber. I think if one does not see it just does not feel
Blade: Liu Shiwen FL
Fh: Victas v22
Bh: Victas v15 extra
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2017 at 11:07pm
I suspect T05 is not quite the same as when it first came out in 2008.  I am not 100% sure since I don't have an old sheet to compare directly (and I got off the Tenergy train in January).  But for people who think it has changed recently, I wonder about this:  is it that the rubber has changed or are you finding that these new balls are big and heavy and so just won't do what a celluloid ball did?
mts388 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mts388 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2017 at 11:15pm
Seems the same to me.
Vlad0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vlad0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2017 at 3:58am
Durability of the old sheets are better for me. Checked with 1 old (red second hand at least 3 years old) and 1 new on the same racket twisting it. The new one deteriorates much faster. But maybe it's the batch or the color ?
TB ALC 86gr + D09c/T05
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2017 at 4:35am
Originally posted by kolevtt kolevtt wrote:

Last summer I posted my own view about that. New tenergies are not the same solid and heavy spin rubbers, they have more fragile topsheet and sponges. Specially for me - new tenergies are different rubbers and I just stopped using them after I tested at least 6 pieces from different sellers and I am still looking for reasonable substitute.
Today cut Joola rhysm -p, I will post some words next week, may be.

butterfly are making them more brittle to increase sales
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic