Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

LF:Kim taek soo red label and blue label

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mischasln View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mischasln Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/08/2017 at 11:14am
Yep, rather than selling an (more or less) unusable Kim Taek Soo (Red Label) for JPY 66k is the fact that there are people around buying it.
Sponsored Links

shawnnie20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawnnie20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2017 at 5:07am
Still looking for unused red label Kim taek Soo.
If someone has old butterfly Ryu seung min blades.(not G max)
Please PM me.
Thanks!!
jpenmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2017 at 9:22am
Good luck trying to find 20 year old blades still new. Last new KTS reds I saw available were the Chinese market ones and the only blades left weighed close to 80 grams and that was a long time ago. I would expect if you could find one it will be at an auction in China or Japan for $1000 usd + which is a joke.
OSP Expert II w DNA Dragon Grip
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2017 at 9:52am
Originally posted by jpenmaster jpenmaster wrote:

.....I would expect if you could find one it will be at an auction in China or Japan for $1000 usd + which is a joke.
For that amount of $$$$, I could get a Drk Spd 90 10mm + KKT Top of the line & that Latest & Greatest Btfly 10mm Jpen..
Yep..Just crazy world out there for any pristine condition KTS Red...
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2017 at 10:21am
Originally posted by tiehwen tiehwen wrote:

.....I would expect if you could find one it will be at an auction in China or Japan for $1000 usd + which is a joke.
For that amount of $$$$, I could get a Drk Spd 90 10mm + KKT Top of the line & that Latest & Greatest Btfly 10mm Jpen..

maybe maybe but ....ryu won the Olympics with KTS red label, not with Darker, KKT or anything else. THAT makes the difference !!!
Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
photino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote photino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2017 at 11:03am

Good luck trying to find 20 year old blades still new. Last new KTS reds I saw available were the Chinese market ones and the only blades left weighed close to 80 grams and that was a long time ago. I would expect if you could find one it will be at an auction in China or Japan for $1000 usd + which is a joke.

I see that there are a few new/unused ones available on Chinese market for $2000+. but keep in mind  that there's some small risk, I'd say 10%, that it could be fake. 
I was seriously considering to buy one as well, but this small chance shot the idea down. it's just no longer the time to buy KTS.
Still it's a personal choice. I never know whether the post I replied to is from a billionaire or not. 
In that case, my suggestion is to buy the butterfly company and ask them make as many as you like Wink

EJ-turned blade collector
jpenmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2017 at 2:53pm
The Chinese red label blades are not the original. They have a serial number and a different model number. They are real butterfly products just not exactly what most think they are.
OSP Expert II w DNA Dragon Grip
photino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote photino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2017 at 3:21pm
right. I meant the no-serial number versions. The version with serial numbers are cheaper, about half the price. 

so how do you like cypress gmax?

The Chinese red label blades are not the original. They have a serial number and a different model number. They are real butterfly products just not exactly what most think they are.
ChichoFicho View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChichoFicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2017 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by tiehwen tiehwen wrote:

Darker and Kokutaku are wasting their high quality hinoki making those ridiculously small blades. They should have started producing Butterfly shape jpens (163mm x135mm) for years now. What a waste of hinoki
Darker Speed 70

Hammond FA Speed

Tyotokusen
mischasln View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mischasln Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/22/2017 at 4:12am
photino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote photino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2017 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by mischasln mischasln wrote:

146k JPY

oh, you bought it? 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawnnie20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/06/2017 at 12:38am
Still looking :(

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawnnie20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2017 at 2:21am
Up..
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChichoFicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2017 at 5:18am
Some joker is selling one on ebay for 700$. Get it

Edited by ChichoFicho - 06/13/2017 at 5:18am
Darker Speed 70

Hammond FA Speed

Tyotokusen
rchebel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rchebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2017 at 10:24am
Originally posted by ChichoFicho ChichoFicho wrote:

Some joker is selling one on ebay for 700$. Get it

Its Dragon88. He is from Korea. I already got some bats with him. Very good seller.
jpens... everywhere!
LNH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LNH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2017 at 10:57pm
Hi rchebel,

You have a good collection of Jpen blades,  Maybe you should ask your Korean friend Dragon88 about the

1. KIM TAEK SOO XO edition

2. KIM TAEK SOO GOLD EDITION.

Those are nice Jpen blades collection.  I am sure your Korean friend knew about this Korean version Kim Taek Soo.  The website is www.ttatoz.com

Good luck.

rchebel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rchebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/14/2017 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by LNH LNH wrote:

Hi rchebel,

You have a good collection of Jpen blades,  Maybe you should ask your Korean friend Dragon88 about the

1. KIM TAEK SOO XO edition

2. KIM TAEK SOO GOLD EDITION.

Those are nice Jpen blades collection.  I am sure your Korean friend knew about this Korean version Kim Taek Soo.  The website is www.ttatoz.com

Good luck.

Hi LNH!!

I already asked him about these 2 beauties Smile.

KTS PRIME XO is sold out at all korean stores. I got my prime blue, black and pennmax with him.

He offered me the PRIME XO Gold but the price was much more that I can spend. US$1500 ShockedShockedShocked.

I will check with him again!!

Thanks a lot for your help!! Clap

jpens... everywhere!
photino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote photino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/14/2017 at 10:37pm
Oh man.... my respect
Feed on instant noodles for a month and save for the money
LNH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LNH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/15/2017 at 12:16am
The lucky owner who bought the KTS XO and KTS Prime blue from Jpenmaster must be damn lucky to own the blades.  According to a freind the Korean version KTS is not available until further noticed...

Good luck to those looking for the Korea KTS blades.
rchebel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rchebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/15/2017 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by LNH LNH wrote:

The lucky owner who bought the KTS XO and KTS Prime blue from Jpenmaster must be damn lucky to own the blades.  According to a freind the Korean version KTS is not available until further noticed...

Good luck to those looking for the Korea KTS blades.

I Found It! Prime XO Gold! My friend from Korea has 2 and Will Sell me one!
jpens... everywhere!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawnnie20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2017 at 3:39am
Still looking

Edited by shawnnie20 - 06/29/2017 at 3:40am
bandadacota View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandadacota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2017 at 3:46am
https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/n217622439?lang=cht&rc=yaucc

you didn't see this one?  sold last week in japan for just 900us...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawnnie20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2017 at 4:10am
Nop....
I didn't see that one :(
I tried to buy some blades from JP...hard to buy...since I'm here in USA..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawnnie20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2017 at 2:23am
Still looking~
Need more :)
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChichoFicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2017 at 3:18pm
You already have one! Why are you selling it for 999$ when you need it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Butterfly-Kim-Taek-soo-Blade-BLUE-lense-rare-discontinued-/272841978050?hash=item3f86a630c2:g:B~kAAOSwSdFZfXvG

I am confused!!
Darker Speed 70

Hammond FA Speed

Tyotokusen
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic