FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Paddle Palace Club?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paddle Palace Club?!
    Posted: 05/08/2017 at 12:08pm
I come to Portland quite frequently on business trips usually staying in Hillsboro. I have in the past been to the Salem club quite a few times (good facility and great guys there; thanks Ben!) but my schedule has changed a little bit and the drive to Salem is a bit of a chore.
I heard that the new Paddle Palace club in Tigard (which is pretty close to Hillsboro) has opened and I was wondering if any members here go to play there. If I was going to come it would have to be Monday night for me.
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
Sponsored Links

Vince64 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/08/2017 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Matt Pimple Matt Pimple wrote:

I come to Portland quite frequently on business trips usually staying in Hillsboro. I have in the past been to the Salem club quite a few times (good facility and great guys there; thanks Ben!) but my schedule has changed a little bit and the drive to Salem is a bit of a chore.
I heard that the new Paddle Palace club in Tigard (which is pretty close to Hillsboro) has opened and I was wondering if any members here go to play there. If I was going to come it would have to be Monday night for me.
The club is open from 10-10. 9 tables all on the red mat flooring.
ustabletennisresults.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/408008237063185
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/08/2017 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Vince64 Vince64 wrote:

Thanks Vince! Did you or any other member from the forum here ever go there? I was hoping to maybe hook up with somebody there. My rating is around 1900 if anybody cares.
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
Vince64 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/08/2017 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Matt Pimple Matt Pimple wrote:

Originally posted by Vince64 Vince64 wrote:

Thanks Vince! Did you or any other member from the forum here ever go there? I was hoping to maybe hook up with somebody there. My rating is around 1900 if anybody cares.
I was just down( I'm from Seattle) there this past Saturday for a tournament. There should be plenty of people for you hit with.
ustabletennisresults.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/408008237063185
Eric Fountain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Fountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2017 at 1:45am
More or less the main place to play these days. League on Thursday night (which you probably couldn't get in on for one night but could try calling and asking and see what happens), Sunday (and I hear Saturday) is good for open play. No idea what goes on the other weeknights.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic