FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

DHS H3 Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DHS H3 Challenge
    Posted: 05/12/2017 at 4:30am

It seems that the term “Provincial team” (Prov), “pro” (Nittaku H3), “National team” (NT) DHS Hurricane 3 is a common sense and has been recognised all over the table tennis realm. People have heard those terms time by time, over and over, until they accepted them un-doubtfully. I don’t affirm that all of “strange” H3 on earth are faked. However I wonder why many people could buy many “prov” or “NT” H3 which has been claimed “chosen only for Chinese team”. Critically, have you ever stop and think -without any bias- which one have you bought? Have you ever tried an actual in using bat of an actual CNT in a real serious competition? What different from yours?

For who has been doing and willing to buy more “better” version H3, who has purchased a huge money to seek for “higher quality” H3, I challenge you to join my competition. The rule is simple:

-       Confirm to join the challenge in this topic. You might write something about your level and interest. I accept only 10 first coming challengers.

-       PM me your address

-       I will send you an uncut H3 plus a bottle 50ml booster with my boosting instruction. Please note that my H3 is only an ordinary “commercial” version which could be bought by a reasonable price ($25-$30). You can also use it without boosting first, and then boost it afterward.

-       Use it! (of course) then compare to any pro, prov, nt, ect,…H3 that you have bought or currently been having. The comparison could be in term of power, speed, control, life time, effective using time, grip, tackiness, hardness, cost efficiency, time to make bubble,…You have 1 month to give me the feedback.

Then here are my conditions:

-       If a “normal, ordinary, commercial” H3 could beat all “prov, pro, nt, blue sponge” H3, why shouldn’t you stop feeding the fraud?

-       If my H3 could beat all the $80-$100 H3, please answer how much would you purchase for me to buy another rubber?

-       If my rubber hasn’t disappointed you, please pay for me $30 plus shipping cost (which you could find on the post parcel). Pay via Paypal as friend.

-       If you think it is crap, then just ignore the payment, but please give us the feedback and reasons made you think the “pro” H3 is better. I will not compliant anything.

Honestly I want to make money and it is fair because I sell lower price but higher quality H3. Yet my H3 is very normal, “extra”-ordinary, but you have tried before purchasing. Why must be “pro” or “blue”  but lower quality?

There is no real "pro", "prov" or "NT" H3 in the market.
Falco is not a booster
Sponsored Links

pleiades View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pleiades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2017 at 10:30am
Hi,

I'd like to try a sheet please. I have tried h3 neo commercial in the past, recently H3 neo provincial orange and blue sponge (purportedly) and also h3 neo national blue sponge (also purportedly)

Cheers
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2017 at 11:43am
It'd be only fair to compare a piece of boosted commercial H3 with another piece of boosted provincial or national H3. Tenergy is crap compared to glued Sriver, right?
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
Fulanodetal View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2017 at 11:58am
Well, I have tried the commercial H3, unboosted and boosted. And I have tried the Blue Sponge H3, Provincial and National. (Not knowing whether these were fake or not mind you,) and the blue ones played much better than the commercial sheets I tried. I have used 3 layers, then 2 layers and went to unboosted. It feels to me they still play better than the Orange sponge ones. So, Im sorry but I will keep using the blue sponge ones (fake or not). The quality does vary a bit, but I have trouble telling any difference between Provincial and National. So I am buying prov bs H3 at a store here in Canada from a chinese coach. I know some ppl like to point out that the originals are nearly impossible to get your hands to, blah blah blah.... but, funny enough, the ones I have been lucky to find have been the best FH rubbers I have ever used bar none. So, Im sticking to them. Or better yet, sticking them to my blade!

FdT
andywang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andywang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2017 at 5:37pm
I want to try this challenge. I have a old H3 neo on my stiga vps but its not tacky anymore. The first 3 days of using it, it was great--it spins well, is fast and makes contact. I then had tried my friends H3 National and it felt so much livelier. I would love to partake in your challenge.
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2017 at 5:17am
Originally posted by pleiades pleiades wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to try a sheet please. I have tried h3 neo commercial in the past, recently H3 neo provincial orange and blue sponge (purportedly) and also h3 neo national blue sponge (also purportedly)

Cheers

You're welcome!
Falco is not a booster
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2017 at 5:18am
Originally posted by zeio zeio wrote:

It'd be only fair to compare a piece of boosted commercial H3 with another piece of boosted provincial or national H3. Tenergy is crap compared to glued Sriver, right?

Not sure what do u mean. However, most "special" h3 come by untuned form. So we could do comparison in 2 stages: untune and then tuned.
Falco is not a booster
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2017 at 5:21am
Originally posted by andywang andywang wrote:

I want to try this challenge. I have a old H3 neo on my stiga vps but its not tacky anymore. The first 3 days of using it, it was great--it spins well, is fast and makes contact. I then had tried my friends H3 National and it felt so much livelier. I would love to partake in your challenge.

Great! please PM me your postal address.
Falco is not a booster
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2017 at 5:22am
Originally posted by Fulanodetal Fulanodetal wrote:

Well, I have tried the commercial H3, unboosted and boosted. And I have tried the Blue Sponge H3, Provincial and National. (Not knowing whether these were fake or not mind you,) and the blue ones played much better than the commercial sheets I tried. I have used 3 layers, then 2 layers and went to unboosted. It feels to me they still play better than the Orange sponge ones. So, Im sorry but I will keep using the blue sponge ones (fake or not). The quality does vary a bit, but I have trouble telling any difference between Provincial and National. So I am buying prov bs H3 at a store here in Canada from a chinese coach. I know some ppl like to point out that the originals are nearly impossible to get your hands to, blah blah blah.... but, funny enough, the ones I have been lucky to find have been the best FH rubbers I have ever used bar none. So, Im sticking to them. Or better yet, sticking them to my blade!

FdT

Just to confirm that I have a good quality control system, so I could say 10 rubbers will have the same characteristic.
Falco is not a booster
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2017 at 1:25pm
No one who is willing to shell out that amount of money will in their right minds use the provincial or national H3 untuned. If your booster formula can supercharge a commercial H3, the same should be true for the other two, which defeats the whole purpose of this challenge. If not, then your booster is no better than what is available on the market. In case a commercial H3 with your booster comes up short, then all those provincial or national H3 are indirectly proven to be superior.

Edited by zeio - 05/13/2017 at 1:32pm
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
mon22 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mon22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2017 at 3:09pm
Down for the challenge

I've always played with the commercial for a week or two (3x to 6x sessions) before I remove it to boost

I've multiple H3 that starts out the package lively, and a few that's just completely dead. I usually try to play through before boosting it. Forces me to move my feet

Do we have to use YOUR booster? Or can we use our own methods
I am a total Newb. Come at me!
andywang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andywang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2017 at 8:12pm
Hey i sent you an email, haven't heard back from you. Just letting you know i am so excited to participate tbh, always wanted to use a booster
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2017 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by zeio zeio wrote:

No one who is willing to shell out that amount of money will in their right minds use the provincial or national H3 untuned. If your booster formula can supercharge a commercial H3, the same should be true for the other two, which defeats the whole purpose of this challenge. If not, then your booster is no better than what is available on the market. In case a commercial H3 with your booster comes up short, then all those provincial or national H3 are indirectly proven to be superior.

You've made a good point here!
When we put everything on a competition, they must be fair. That means if we are not using booster, then must be altogether. If we use booster, then must be the same kind and method.

In case you apply my Reviver to the Pro, prov, and NT, they will be faster, springier and still firm. However, in term of tackiness, accuracy, consistency, longevity and even powerful loop-drive effectiveness, my comparable H3 is still much more higher!

Let join in and see!
Falco is not a booster
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2017 at 9:57pm

Hey i sent you an email, haven't heard back from you. Just letting you know i am so excited to participate tbh, always wanted to use a booster

You have been booked in!
Falco is not a booster
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2017 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by mon22 mon22 wrote:

Down for the challenge

I've always played with the commercial for a week or two (3x to 6x sessions) before I remove it to boost

I've multiple H3 that starts out the package lively, and a few that's just completely dead. I usually try to play through before boosting it. Forces me to move my feet

Do we have to use YOUR booster? Or can we use our own methods

Challenge accepted.
I need your postal address to my PM.

You could use your own method to see how different is. However, in this case I also want to challenge the booster you are using!

Be fair to the competition. If you apply booster, it must be the same for both sides.
Falco is not a booster
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2017 at 3:19am
Anyone else?

For who hasn't sent me your address, pls do it now cuz I will collect all addresses and send out tmr morning.
Falco is not a booster
mon22 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mon22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2017 at 4:36am
What booster is it exactly?

By challenging my booster, seamoon and/or falco long, are you sending me two sheets of h3?

chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2017 at 10:33am
Originally posted by mon22 mon22 wrote:

What booster is it exactly?

By challenging my booster, seamoon and/or falco long, are you sending me two sheets of h3?

If for challenging only the booster, then you need only booster.
By the name (Seamoon and Falco) I am sure that you will experiment something totally different. The Reviver booster is very thin and even lighter than water. There is nothing similar to Seamoon and Falco.
Falco is not a booster
penholderxxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penholderxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2017 at 4:35am
allo chop4ever,

will your booster/energiser evaporate quickly or at all once opened ?
have you sent any samples to Malaysia ( or Singapore ) ?

penholderxxx

Iloveplayingtabletennis
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2017 at 4:55am
Hi penholder
It will stay forever on glass if you drop a very thin layer of it! But it vanishes quickly on sponge and topsheet.
I haven't sent to ASEAN countries except VN.
Falco is not a booster
100niTenis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 100niTenis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2017 at 7:39am
I am using FALCO, and works great for me :)
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2017 at 8:58am
Originally posted by 100niTenis 100niTenis wrote:

I am using FALCO, and works great for me :)

Understandable. But have you tried something else?
Falco is not a booster
100niTenis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 100niTenis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2017 at 3:42pm
I have tried adding FALCO to other rubbers, and I am not sure if I see any advantage to be honest, but maybe that is just me. I think most of Chinese rubbers will react to FALCO nicely and add that extra touch of speed and spin to the game.
andywang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andywang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/17/2017 at 2:12am
any updates on the challenge? is it still goin on? thanks!
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/17/2017 at 3:18am

Rubber and Reviver have been sent to you and Pleiades

Edited by chop4ever - 05/17/2017 at 3:20am
Falco is not a booster
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/17/2017 at 3:32am
Originally posted by 100niTenis 100niTenis wrote:

I have tried adding FALCO to other rubbers, and I am not sure if I see any advantage to be honest, but maybe that is just me. I think most of Chinese rubbers will react to FALCO nicely and add that extra touch of speed and spin to the game.

That is your prediction. In fact you haven't actually play Chinese rubber for serious competition or tournament, so you don't know which disadvantage the Falco is.
That's why the Dianchi and Kailin is super expensive....
Falco is not a booster
andywang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andywang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/17/2017 at 11:31am
Originally posted by chop4ever chop4ever wrote:

Booster too or no?
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2017 at 12:22am

Booster too or no?

Of course everything to help you to achieve the best result.
Falco is not a booster
pleiades View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pleiades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2017 at 6:31am

Looking forward to it. Many thanks

Edited by pleiades - 05/18/2017 at 6:35am
mon22 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mon22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2017 at 12:14pm
Waiting on shipment confirmation.

I also, offered to pay shipping, to help out a fellow forum member not go bankrupt

I support this forum "R&D" 100%
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic