Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nittaku Latika Carbon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dat Jerry Nguyen View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dat Jerry Nguyen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nittaku Latika Carbon
    Posted: 05/16/2017 at 1:09pm
I just got the NLC and WoW, what's a perfect balance blades with Tibhar Evolution MX-S FH and Quantum S BH. Compare to a Septear with the same rubbers was night and day. The Septear setup get a really head heavy feeling out of balance. Both blades weighted 85g, but the NLC feel a lot lighter because of it's perfect balance. Every shots are a lot easier now, serves, push, FH loop again push, FH loop again chop, FH loop again loop, BH flick. Although, I have to give it a lot of power at mid distance. NLC give me a lot of control and feel of the ball, and it gives me the confident to hit the ball as hard as I want. Luckily, power is one thing I don't lack :-) I found a lot of new poly balls powder dust on my rubbers and a lot of slipping while looping. Hopefully, it's because of the new balls and not MX-S.

Does anyone use NLC with different rubbers? what would be your perfect setup rubbers for offensive game with Nittaku Latika Carbon?
80% Blade 20% Rubbers
Nittaku Latika Carbon, MX-S, Q S
Acoustic Carbon inner, Fastarc G-1, S-1
Sponsored Links

assam View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2017 at 10:25am
I liike it with tenergy 05 on FH and Tibhar Aurus Select on BH
timoboll86 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timoboll86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2017 at 6:59am
The blade is very light
assam View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2017 at 10:10am
And that is perfect for me Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic