Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SOLD: W968 + Two H3 Rubbers (Prov Blue + National)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOLD: W968 + Two H3 Rubbers (Prov Blue + National)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
young dude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD: W968 + Two H3 Rubbers (Prov Blue + National)
    Posted: 05/20/2017 at 7:09pm
Archived Sale(s) Below.  Please Ignore.
2017 July 25 Update:  SOLD!  Payment received.  Great buyer.  Leaving a great feedback.  Hoping to receive feedback upon receipt.  Thank you.

2017 July 25 Update:  $320 PayPal as Goods.  $310 PayPal as friends, Chase QuickPay, etc.

2017 July 23 Sunday Morning Update:
For sale is my W968 blade with Hurricane 3 Provincial Blue Sponge and Hurricane 3 National #60 Yellow Sponge on the backhand, ~5 hours playing time total, maybe 7 tops.

Blade is originally sourced from prott.vip (owned by Chinese Guangzhou provincial player Zhang Guozhi / 张国智).  Original user bought blade and the H3 National #60 Yellow Sponge rubber in May, tested it for a very quick session then sold them to me on this forum (he's a serial buyer - tester - seller).

I didn't start using this setup till early July, after I finally received my new H3 Provincial Blue Sponge for the forehand (I mentioned it in posts below).  Overall, the setup has seen about 5 hours playing time, since I only played some Fridays after work.

I’m selling because I have two lol.  I originally wanted to keep both, but with $$$ mortgage payments coming up, I’ll try to find this a new home.  If you’re interested in buying, you should already know what you’re getting into.  It’s among the best blades in the market, and when paired with H3 rubbers, it feels invincible.  Execute a proper stroke, you’ll find the ball on the table with the best speed / spin / trajectory combo you’ve ever seen, and I’m not exaggerating.  If you’re ready to make the ultimate leap, you have to see for yourself!

Also, as much as I’d appreciate a free bump when people chime in and question the authenticity, please respectfully refrain from doing so unless that’s the only thing preventing you from making an offer.  I’ve done no fewer than 30+ solid hours of due diligence, including talking to multiple buyers and sellers in China and seeing tons of pics of real W968s, including pics of several W968s with the same serial letters (different numbers) as the one I’m selling (same letters meaning same production batch, but different numerals meaning different blade from that batch).  Being an auditor by trade, I don’t make conclusions easily, and I’m confident in my ability to recognize genuine W968s.

Pics below:

P.S.
This Thursday (July 20) I took it to a friend’s house, and cleaned it afterwards using water running from his faucets.  It must’ve been the well water or something, the rubbers now have a bit of water stain left on them.  Besides the cosmetic difference, there’s absolutely no difference to the rubber as far as texture, feel, and playing characteristics as far as I can tell from playing a short session after work on Friday.  I was going to ask $370 shipped, but due to the cosmetic changes, I’m now only asking for $320.  I’m ticked off about it, but I know as a buyer the perceived value probably drops a bit even if the difference is only cosmetic.  See last 2 pics for the stains.  I think you can probably get it off with olive oil or something, but I won’t try it since it plays the same to me even stained, and I’m personally not bothered by it.

P.P.S.
Item will ship with everything in the original packaging, with box and red card (hand written as all W968s are).

---------------------------------------------
HL5 Sold on eBay.
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR HAVING AN INTEREST IN MY ITEM(S)!
---------------------------------------------

*July 7 2017:  $140 net to me, this is it, taking a bath on the loss but apparently these things drop harder than rocks.. I'm getting this much from eBay, but would rather not deal with the hassle and fees.  Hoping it moves soon.

*July 5, 2017 Update:  Still taking offers.. 

*July 3, 2017 Update:  Happy July 4th!  Played with my W968 for the first time yesterday!  If you can swing it, buy it!  Otherwise, the HL5 is almost just as good (80% as good I'd say, for 35% the price, worth it).  $150 for the combo setup, just trying to get rid of it now.

Pics:

*June 29 2017 Update:  I guess if people are spending $150+ on setups, they want them brand new unless it's a crazy good deal.  Reasonable offers will be considered (e.g. please don't "genuinely" offer $100 for the whole thing.  You can buy a very good setup brand new for $100, which might be even better for your needs than what I'm selling, but I'm not selling it for $100).

*June 27 2017 update:  Price.  $178 net to me shipped is what I agreed with the original buyer.  I'll do $170 OBO net to me shipped.  Trying to offload this awesome build.  Haven't played with it since I decided to sell for sure.  Doesn't feel right playing potentially someone else's setup.  Take it from me please, and treat it as well as I have.

Blade is 92 g.  I specifically asked for 92 g because you aren't really gonna feel the 3 - 4 gram difference, but the more offensive power of a sturdier weapon core will be felt by your opponents (at least more so than you would feel a lesser weight).  I heard Ma Long used a 95 g when it was the older version, and he uses something closer to 92 g in the new version for the new ABS ball. 

*June 24 2017 Update:  Buyer backed out after stringing me along for days and 30+ messages back and forth and hours of related time.  My time spent on a $ per hour basis is already > $ spent on the setup.  Frustrated as I may be, will try to sell this again.  Looking for quick sale online.  Otherwise will try selling offline to an acquaintance, gift to a someone, or keep for myself.

$190 net to seller shipped to lower 48 US; pics below:

Whole thing is a month old.  Maybe 12 hours playing time?  I've played some Fridays after work and one time at a local club.  

Towards end of May, I bought the HL 5 from Table Tennis 11, along with Andro Rasant Beat (max, red) for the backhand, and Yasaka Rising Dragon (black, max) for the forehand.  I’ve tried a couple rubbers out and researched reviews extensively, and believe these are really fitting.  The Rising Dragon's loop trajectory is awesome.  It produces an okay throw, but a not – so – high bounce after a well – executed loop on your opponent's side, so it requires your opponents to be of higher skills to maintain a rally with you.  With the Rasant Beat, it’s a tensor rubber that doesn’t catapult as much as Tenergy (can't remember if it was 05 or 64, but anyway), but still produce tremendous spin with decent speed for your backhand, which is physically weaker than the forehand, so this rubber is a great compromise between speed, control, and spin (think Mark V, but better in every regard, I'd know, cuz I came from playing Mark Vs, see my Yasaka ad archived below).

As mentioned in the archived section below.  I'm selling because I like this blade so much that I got two W968s.  PM me with questions.

*June 24th 2017 Update:  Resulting from latest comment posted on night of June 23, 2017 (US Central time) by someone who joined on 11/08/2012, my buyer is having second thoughts.  It's okay that the poster is sharing his / her valuable opinion, because everyone thinks his / her opinion is valuable, and that's a prerogative I respect.  

See pics below, which have been shared with people that PMed me.

I just want to portray my reputation and image on the internet in a way that's congruent to who I am offline.*

*June 22 2017 update:  Hurricane Long V sale pending, deposit paid.  Will ship next Saturday per buyer preference.  Hoping for great feedback cuz he or she will love the setup!

*June 20 update:  Yasaka setup is sold at work.  

Hurricane Long V with Yasaka Rising Dragon and Andro Rasant Beat, 1 - month old setup, ~10 hours playing time, ~95% new
, will be on sale soon.  PM me if interested now.

Why am I selling the Hurricane Long V?  It's so damn good and fun I've gone ahead and bought two W968 blades.  And trust me, you DON'T have to be a pro to take full advantage of this Hurricane Long V.  I'm far from a pro lol.  Don't rely on equipment to make your game, but make your equipment a part of it, and Hurricane Long V will be a damn good part.*

*JUNE 1, 2017 EDIT:  $60 Shipped Continental US, THIS IS FINAL.*

$68 shipped in the US.  Firm, if no takers I'll just keep it myself.  I paid $90 for the setup even after volume discounts.

Selling my Yasaka Sweden Extra CPen blade with Yasaka Mark V 2.0 mm on both sides.  I bought the setup new and had the supplier assemble it with edge tape in early April 2017.  I've played maybe 6, 7 times with it, less than 5 hours total (I mostly used it for a tournament at work).  Meticulously cleaned and cared for, with Nittaku rubber protective sheets put on after every play.  The protective sheets will be included.  The only imperfection is that the red side (backhand) is missing a small pip cuz a coworker borrowed it once and hit the table, but the blade is perfect, even the edge tape shows no wear.  Pics were taken last week, and I've not played with it since.

The reason I'm selling it is because I've switched to playing shakehand shortly after buying this setup lol.

See pics below (can't post decent quality pics here).  PM me or leave a reply if interested.  Let me know if you want my email / phone number as needed.

Edit:  Hyperlinked the pic.

Check the new price even as a combo, with discounts.

Edited by young dude - 07/26/2017 at 1:10pm
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/22/2017 at 11:51am
*JUNE 1, 2017 EDIT:  $60 Shipped Continental US, THIS IS FINAL.*

Thank you for the PMs.  I know how well I've taken care of the racket and I know what it's "worth", $68 shipped in the US is the lowest I can do.  I'd rather keep it for memento's sake otherwise.  Apologies for being blunt..  It's a great setup, and one that I'd stick to if I'm playing penhold.  Unless you're a pro making a living playing table tennis, this racket can do it all for you.  Condition wise, I'd call it brand new if it wasn't for a friend borrowing it for 5 min and making a dumb hit, and besides that, any racket that's been played even if only once will not be in better condition.

P.S.
Please check pics!  They are still unchanged since I've been playing with my shakehand setup now.

Edited by young dude - 06/01/2017 at 1:32pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2017 at 3:22pm
Sale was pending but buyer didn't respond regarding specific location, so I'm assuming he's backing out?  

Reminder:  Shipping outside continental US will be extra.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2017 at 10:44am
Quick bump, pretty sure that pending buyer disappeared.  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/01/2017 at 1:32pm
$60 Shipped Continental US, THIS IS FINAL.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2017 at 1:04pm
Not enough beginners here huh?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2017 at 2:39pm
Someone take this before I put up my Hurricane Long V.
64LC64 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 64LC64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2017 at 8:19pm
I have a friend that is interested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/06/2017 at 12:32am
Originally posted by 64LC64 64LC64 wrote:

I have a friend that is interested

$60 shipped in lower 48, no haggle price, thank you!  Keep me posted.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2017 at 10:21am
Come and get it.  Best beginner / intermediate setup.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2017 at 9:16am
try it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2017 at 1:45am
ttt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2017 at 8:35pm
48 hour bump.. price includes shipment

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/15/2017 at 9:44am
ttt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/20/2017 at 1:24am
*June 20 update:  This is sold at work.  

Hurricane Long V with Yasaka Rising Dragon and Andro Rasant Beat, 1 - month old setup, ~10 hours playing time, ~95% new, will be on sale soon.  PM me if interested now.

Why am I selling the Hurricane Long V?  It's so damn good and fun I've gone ahead and bought two W968 blades.  And trust me, you DON'T have to be a pro to take full advantage of this Hurricane Long V.  I'm far from a pro lol.  Don't rely on equipment to make your game, but make your equipment a part of it, and Hurricane Long V will be a damn good part.*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2017 at 1:29am
*June 22 2017 update:  Hurricane Long V sale pending, deposit paid.  Will ship next Saturday per buyer preference.  Hoping for great feedback cuz he or she will love the setup!

Edited by young dude - 06/22/2017 at 2:02am
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/23/2017 at 11:17pm
this looks so fishy but ok
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2017 at 5:45am
*June 24th 2017 Update:  Resulting from above comment, my buyer is having second thoughts.  It's okay that the poster is sharing his / her valuable opinion, because everyone thinks his / her opinion is valuable, and that's a prerogative I respect.  

See pics below, which have been shared with people that PMed me.

I just want to portray my reputation and image on the internet in a way that's congruent to who I am offline.*

Edited by young dude - 06/24/2017 at 5:46am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2017 at 6:06pm
*June 24 2017 Update:  Buyer backed out after stringing me along for days and 30+ messages back and forth and hours of related time.  My time spent on a $ per hour basis is already > $ spent on the setup.  Frustrated as I may be, will try to sell this again.  Looking for quick sale online.  Otherwise will try selling offline to an acquaintance, gift to a someone, or keep for myself.

$190 net to seller shipped to lower 48 US; pics below:

Whole thing is a month old.  Maybe 12 hours playing time?  I've played some Fridays after work and one time at a local club.  

Towards end of May, I bought the HL 5 from Table Tennis 11, along with Andro Rasant Beat (max, red) for the backhand, and Yasaka Rising Dragon (black, max) for the forehand.  I’ve tried a couple rubbers out and researched reviews extensively, and believe these are really fitting.  The Rising Dragon's loop trajectory is awesome.  It produces an okay throw, but a not – so – high bounce after a well – executed loop on your opponent's side, so it requires your opponents to be of higher skills to maintain a rally with you.  With the Rasant Beat, it’s a tensor rubber that doesn’t catapult as much as Tenergy (can't remember if it was 05 or 64, but anyway), but still produce tremendous spin with decent speed for your backhand, which is physically weaker than the forehand, so this rubber is a great compromise between speed, control, and spin (think Mark V, but better in every regard, I'd know, cuz I came from playing Mark Vs, see my Yasaka ad archived below).

As mentioned in the archived section in the OP.  I'm selling because I like this blade so much that I got two W968s.  PM me with questions.

Edited by young dude - 06/24/2017 at 6:32pm
SmackDAT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmackDAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2017 at 7:33pm
Free bump/question

Where did you get your W968's from? I'm looking to buy BS H3 from the same source?
Zhang Jike ALC AN (88g)
Tenergy 05 Hard (2.1, B)
Tenergy 19 (2.1, R)
https://goo.gl/bFWoxW

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2017 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by SmackDAT SmackDAT wrote:

Free bump/question

Where did you get your W968's from? I'm looking to buy BS H3 from the same source?

EDIT: Just saw that you're asking about the rubber.  The same logic applies, but there are more legit sellers in China than there are for W968s, since the rubber is an official product for the public.

I bought one used sourced from prott.vip.  That's the only English site who sells genuine W969s as far as I know.  The owner is 张国智,a provincial player in China.

If you can speak Chinese, there are about 5 or 6 semi publicly known online sources anyone can buy from (if you have truly special personal connections that's different).  They are equally trustworthy.  I bought from shop of Guo Yan, the former World Cup champion since she picks the blade for customers.  Not saying she is better at picking blades than the 4 or 5 other sellers, but that's enough assurance for me.

By the way if you speak Chinese and do a search in Taobao or Tmall or JD for W968, you'll get more sellers than you care to deal with, but most are fake.  You can check with me if you'd like to buy.  I've done extensive research and investigation, and have connected myself with the actual owners of the legit sources.  

Edited by young dude - 06/24/2017 at 8:14pm
simon_xuan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon_xuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2017 at 9:14am
Hi, how heavy is the blade itself? R you asking $60? Thanks
RPB Rocks!

BTY Innerforce ZLC Cpen | DHS H3N Blue Sponge | Victas V>15 Extra

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36695

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2017 at 1:54am
*June 27 2017 update:  Price.  $178 net to me shipped is what I agreed with the original buyer.  I'll do $170 net to me shipped.  Trying to offload this awesome build.  Haven't played with it since I decided to sell for sure.  Doesn't feel right playing potentially someone else's setup.  Take it from me please, and treat it as well as I have.

Blade is 92 g.  I specifically asked for 92 g because you aren't really gonna feel the 3 - 4 gram difference, but the more offensive power of a sturdier weapon core will be felt by your opponents (at least more so than you would feel a lesser weight).  I heard Ma Long used a 95 g when it was the older version, and he uses something closer to 92 g in the new version for the new ABS ball. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2017 at 2:02pm
I guess if people are spending $150+ on setups, they want them brand new unless it's a crazy good deal.  Reasonable offers will be considered (e.g. please don't "genuinely" offer $100 for the whole thing.  You can buy a very good setup brand new for $100, which might be even better for your needs than what I'm selling, but I'm not selling it for $100).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2017 at 12:21pm
*July 4, 2017 Update:  Happy July 4th!  Played with my W968 for the first time yesterday!  If you can swing it, buy it!  Otherwise, the HL5 is almost just as good (80% as good I'd say, for 35% the price, worth it).  $150 for the combo setup, just trying to get rid of it now.

Pics:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2017 at 12:24pm
Taking offers.. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2017 at 11:53am
*July 7 2017:  $140 net to me, this is it.  Taking a bloodbath on the loss but apparently these things drop harder than cars and rocks.. I'm getting this much from eBay, but would rather not deal with the hassle and fees.  Hoping it moves soon.

Edited by young dude - 07/07/2017 at 2:29pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2017 at 11:50pm
sold on eBay and payment received.. Netted more than latest asking on the forum :P Hoping buyer will sign up for an account and leave a feedback here.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR HAVING AN INTEREST IN MY ITEM(S)!

Edited by young dude - 07/07/2017 at 11:55pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2017 at 1:39am
Bump for my W968 + H3 Provincial Blue Sponge + H3 National BH on sale.
luna80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luna80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2017 at 4:57am
Are u sure this is authentic?
I have some pictures of authentic blades. (I think) and it has different format than yours. It has dates instead of letters. Can u confirm?

Edited by luna80 - 07/23/2017 at 4:59am
Still looking...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic