Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > Buy and Sell > For sale

SOLD DHS W968 Dec 2016 Version

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
young dude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2017 at 12:52pm
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=72643&title=butterfly-and-dhs-sites-to-identify-fake-products

I already knew about the website, but if you didn't, check out the DHS verification site mentioned in there.  If you go there, and enter this blade's serial number (you can see from the back of the plastic wrapping in one of the photos above), you'll see that the verification has been done already once on June 1, 2017, and guess what, by me!  It's real!

Even if the serial number wasn't there, I knew for certain it's a real blade.  I've done 30+ hours of investigation from researching, conversations, and other evidence gathering techniques to become proficient in identifying real vs. fake W968 blades.  I'm an IT auditor by trade, so I don't make conclusions without near certainty.

I was in the process of buying a W968 with the same serial letter (different number), before buying another different W968 from Guo Yan (you should know who that is if you're into tt).  That one won't get to me till early July after my dad picks it up from China (it's at a relative's house right now).

But this blade looks very good, so I bought it too!  Please don't say my blade is fake :P

Looking forward to shipment confirmation next week.  And I'll be putting my Hurricane Long V on sale here soon.  That blade is so damn good already, thus my W968 purchases!
young dude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2017 at 12:55pm
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/04/2017 at 7:59pm
I was not aware that the prott guy was banned here. Anybody know what his ID is and why and when this happened? Had to have been before I was mod here. Given how much he sells to people here it might be good to reinstate him.
nittakuball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nittakuball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/04/2017 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

I was not aware that the prott guy was banned here. Anybody know what his ID is and why and when this happened? Had to have been before I was mod here. Given how much he sells to people here it might be good to reinstate him.

i ask him
Butterfly Blade

BTY Tenergy 05/05FX

Singapore & Canada

nittakuball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nittakuball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/04/2017 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

he said 
Prott  or Prott.cc
Butterfly Blade

BTY Tenergy 05/05FX

Singapore & Canada

peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2017 at 12:49am
The new W968 which is HL5 laser engraving, is a selected HL5 commercial version which has better quality. It is Not W968!!! I have compared them both, and the new W968 is a joke...
Buyer beware...
Andro Wanokiwami AO Offensive 83 gr
H3 National Orange 40 deg 2.2
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

jsamesgsfus View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsamesgsfus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 6:26am
Hi folks, I've tried a new and best image resizer to easily resize my image without losing its quality, and I have a better result so you need to visit this website https://www.resizejpeg.com/  
james
jsamesgsfus View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsamesgsfus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2018 at 2:21am
Above all, the information is very helpful to us, but now I am talking about a new website to easily reduce our image without losing its quality and speeding up website loading, it is related, works very well, is completely free and there is no need for any kind of registration .
james
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic