FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Singapore Open 2006

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
mrsultan View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Singapore Open 2006
    Posted: 09/09/2006 at 11:08am

It present the singapore open is taking place with big upsets including Ma Long defeating Wang Liqin and Schlager

Anyone who has the video do paste the link here

thank you

Sponsored Links

paullau512 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paullau512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/09/2006 at 12:01pm
1/4 Final - Ma Long vs Werner Schlager - Thanks to sef250 from www.tennis-de-table.com

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=94I9TOIJ
Stiga Allround Classic
Haifu Shark II Max both sides
Jolan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/09/2006 at 4:26pm
Ma Long is toooo good. He reminds me young Jan Owe Waldner who reached European championship final at the age of 16. His style is great looking and very efficient. Within the last 2 month, he has beaten WLQ twice, plus one win over RSM, Ma Lin and Schlager....Where are Timo and Wladi ?
Joola Wyzaryz Freeze
Vega pro 2.0mm
Vega intro 2.0mm
Blade collection : https://photos.app.goo.gl/PrgCu5ib5RnhVXTn9
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/09/2006 at 5:10pm

timo and vladi??  they're in europe playing in the champions league...

boll lost to christian suess yesterday, 3-2!!  can you believe it??

boll apparently will show up for the china open next week...

tt-jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt-jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/09/2006 at 7:18pm
great great hope for more videos
The Geratest Sport in the World is......Tabletennis :-D

My Wood:Double Happiness MAGICIAN E 2 OFF
My Fh Rubber:DHS Dipper 2
My Bh Rubber:DHS Dipper 2
li jia wei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote li jia wei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/09/2006 at 9:05pm
Got the match on wang nan and li jia wei
mrsultan View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2006 at 1:46am

hey Guys do also post matches of defensive players with the likes of

Kim Kyuang Ah, Joo and Chen Wexing

MaGu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaGu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2006 at 3:05am

Originally posted by li jia wei li jia wei wrote:

Got the match on wang nan and li jia wei

Do u have the pics of Ma Long?

takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2006 at 7:01am

did anybody record the matches shown on cctv5 early this morning??

i tried to, but the cctv5 channel i was watching on tvants went down 21 mins. into the broadcast and since i was asleep at the time (it was 3-something in the morning) i wasn't around to restart it...

mrsultan View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2006 at 7:36am

we don get CCTV here so anyone who has recorded it do paste the links here thakxxx

gundam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gundam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2006 at 8:53am
Originally posted by paullau512 paullau512 wrote:

1/4 Final - Ma Long vs Werner Schlager - Thanks to sef250 from www.tennis-de-table.com

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=94I9TOIJ

Schlager usually wears a knee brace. He seemed to not be wearing one here.

gotboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2006 at 12:32pm
Ma Long was far from perfection in this 4th final but Werner looked very out o shape..great hand but completely
unale to move around quickly....Not a great match afterall...
Butterfly - Kiso Hinoki 7
Butterfly - Tenergy 05/80

mrsultan View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2006 at 12:47pm
yeah......anyway u guys any more matches????????
ttplayer05 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttplayer05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2006 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by takaaki takaaki wrote:

Boll beat Suss! Thats such a bad loss for him!!! Incredible, i actually cant believe it!

mrsultan View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2006 at 2:33pm
singapore matches?
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2006 at 4:11pm
stanleyhu--where are yu??
hubie60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hubie60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2006 at 5:34pm

The ITTF coverage reports that Schlager has suffered with injuries and sinusitis for a while and that he is happy just to be playing. He says he has not practised a lot this year because of the difficulties.

Perhaps he will be back to his 2003 and 2004 form intime for the 2007 Worlds and the 2008 Olympics

gotboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2006 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by ttplayer05 ttplayer05 wrote:

timo and vladi??� they're in europe playing in the champions league...

boll�lost to christian suess yesterday, 3-2!!� can you believe it??

Boll beat Suss! Thats such a bad loss for him!!! Incredible, i actually cant believe it!

calm down...it doesn't means that now Suss is stronger than timo...it's a game and everyone plays ith up and down....Otherwise should it be possible that podolski played better then Ronaldinio at last world cup????

ps:about Schlager..we all hope to see him playing a bit better in near future...this year i've seen him doing rally good only in the lost match aganist Li Ching.... but in the rest of te year is simply a lightyear away from the 2003 performance....
Butterfly - Kiso Hinoki 7
Butterfly - Tenergy 05/80

fortunateluck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fortunateluck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2006 at 12:10am

Suss is awesome !!

Schlarger is done.. toasted..

stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2006 at 12:36am
Sorry, guys. I was too busy and tired, and went sleeping and forgot to turn on recordings. I'll look for it from other sources.
hieupham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hieupham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2006 at 12:50am
Originally posted by stanleyhu stanleyhu wrote:

Sorry, guys. I was too busy and tired, and went sleeping and forgot to turn on recordings. I'll look for it from other sources.

No Stanley, we didnt pay u to provide us videos, so u got nothing to feel bad about. It ll be nice if u have them, if u dont have it, it s okie. You already did too much for us.
DHS Hurricane King FL
FH: B. Hurricane 3 2.2mm
BH: R. Sriver EL 2.1
stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2006 at 1:08am
Thanks hieupham. I just feel I've kind of responsibilty when people counting on me, or they'll be disappointed.
mrsultan View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2006 at 2:16am

yes we dont pay u to record videos but we r the unfortunate ones who dont get TT on our telli so plz do somethin thanz anyway

crs2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crs2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2006 at 2:59am
Originally posted by fortunateluck fortunateluck wrote:

Suss is awesome !!

Schlarger is done.. toasted..

By that mesure Wang Liqin is also toast?  Schlager is far from over.

mrsultan View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2006 at 3:08am
although i like schlager as u gota have something speacial to win the worlds n he has done is in emphatic fashion but id like some singapore 06 vidoes here lol!
dinchu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dinchu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2006 at 12:55pm
does anyone has more matches?
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2006 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by gotboi gotboi wrote:

Originally posted by ttplayer05 ttplayer05 wrote:

calm down...it doesn't means that now Suss is stronger than timo...it's a game and everyone plays ith up and down....Otherwise should it be possible that podolski played better then Ronaldinio at last world cup????

ps:about Schlager..we all hope to see him playing a bit better in near future...this year i've seen him doing rally good only in the lost match aganist Li Ching.... but in the rest of te year is simply a lightyear away from the 2003 performance....

no one's getting excited about suess' win over boll.  boll is way better than suess. 

anyway, he says that he's injured (something to do with his neck or back), so he wasn't a 100% in that loss to suess.  and suess said he could see that boll was hurt, but he was still happy anyway at beating him for the 1st time...

as for schlager, i agree with the guy above, he's going down.  that is, unless he can get some quality practice with his new champions league teammate wang hao...

hubie60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hubie60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2006 at 3:34pm

Stanley Hu,

Relax. You've done tons of good stuff for the members of this forum. As we say in Jamaica, you are the real big man.

hubie60

whocares View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whocares Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2006 at 5:17pm

Man's Single Final

Ma Lin vs. Chuan Chih Yuan

takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2006 at 5:36pm

oh my god!!

thank you, thank you, thank you, wc!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic