Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Butterfly rubber equivalent to Joola Rhyzm 375?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Butterfly rubber equivalent to Joola Rhyzm 375?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Butterfly rubber equivalent to Joola Rhyzm 375?
    Posted: 06/25/2017 at 7:56am
Do you know which Butterfly rubber is similar to Joola Rhyzm 375? Tenergy rubbers are too bouncy, fast and heavy for me. I use Viscaria blade (91 grs) and i don´t want a light blade because feeling would be too soft and i love rigid and fast blades. 
I like Joola 375 rubbers because the have a lot of control, they are not very reactive to oponent´s spin/effect, you can feel the ball with great dwell time and no bounce.
Maybe Sriver FX, Sriver S/L? I supose tensor Butterfly rubbers would be all of them very similar (Tenergy, Rozena, Bryce...).

Thank you!

Edited by Antuan - 06/25/2017 at 6:42pm
Sponsored Links

GeneralSpecific View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2017 at 9:27pm
I don't know how 375 plays exactly, but the Rhyzm rubbers are modern tensors. The only rubbers you can compare tensors to from Butterfly are Tenergy, Rozena, Spin Art, and possibly Bryce Highspeed.

But my question is if you like Rhyzm 375 so much, why would you want to pay more for a rubber that you can only hope comes close to it?
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
Forehand - Xiom Omega V Asia 2.0mm
Backhand - Victas Curl P5V with Der Materialspezialist Firestorm Soft/Outkill 1.8mm sponge
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2017 at 1:18am
Originally posted by GeneralSpecific GeneralSpecific wrote:

I don't know how 375 plays exactly, but the Rhyzm rubbers are modern tensors. The only rubbers you can compare tensors to from Butterfly are Tenergy, Rozena, Spin Art, and possibly Bryce Highspeed.

But my question is if you like Rhyzm 375 so much, why would you want to pay more for a rubber that you can only hope comes close to it?

It was just curiosity, but i like to play with the same brand of rubbers and blade LOL. And it´s trus that i have not found such a a good rubber like Joola 375 which is controlable, not crazy fast, not as bouncy as like Tenergy and quite light.
GeneralSpecific View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2017 at 1:24am
I'd have to guess Tenergy 64 FX might be closest but I've never played with either rubber.
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
Forehand - Xiom Omega V Asia 2.0mm
Backhand - Victas Curl P5V with Der Materialspezialist Firestorm Soft/Outkill 1.8mm sponge
1dennistt View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1dennistt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2017 at 4:29pm
Maybe Sriver G3 FX or Roundell Soft?  A few years ago I would have said Catapult, sadly it is no longer available.
Donic Waldner World Champion 1989 ZLC (Inner), Donic BlueStorm Pro (Red) Max, ????? (Black) 1.8 mm)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic