Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cand i buy new equipment and more

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Danish39 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danish39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cand i buy new equipment and more
    Posted: 07/13/2017 at 5:38am
Is it possible to order and buy new equipment and shoes clothing from here and have it sent to denmark???
Sponsored Links

henningf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henningf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2017 at 6:38am
You could try: https://www.btex.dk/
tabletennis11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2017 at 7:54am
You can buy from our store, www.tabletennis11.com, the leading global table tennis online store. 
The shipping conditions for Denmark are:

DHL Express (2-3 business days)
Order value less than 80€: Shipping price is 15€
Order value between 80€ and 120€: Shipping price is 7.5€
Order value more than 120€: Shipping price is FREE

Standard Shipping (5-7 business days)
Order value less than 80€: Shipping price is 5€
Order value more than 80€: Shipping price is FREE

:) 
Annes, the Marketing Manager
henningf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote henningf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2017 at 9:11am
Tabletennis11 is fast and has great customer service

Edited by henningf - 07/13/2017 at 9:12am
book4all View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote book4all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2017 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by henningf henningf wrote:

Agree. I ordered a few times - cannot imaging how Tabletennis11.com can send goods to North America with such a fast speed. Sometime, when the order is put close to the weekend,  it is almost comparable with Amazon's two day shipment. 

BTW I also like www.megaspin.net and zeropong.com and paddlepalace.com. They are all good with excellent services. 

tabletennis11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2017 at 4:53am
Thanks!
We are working hard to make our shipping to North-America even faster. ;)

Originally posted by book4all book4all wrote:

Originally posted by henningf henningf wrote:

Agree. I ordered a few times - cannot imaging how Tabletennis11.com can send goods to North America with such a fast speed. Sometime, when the order is put close to the weekend,  it is almost comparable with Amazon's two day shipment. 

BTW I also like www.megaspin.net and zeropong.com and paddlepalace.com. They are all good with excellent services. 

bestpal99 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bestpal99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/28/2017 at 12:11am
 i know a e-commerce site were you can purchase item from US to Philippines.
try to browse at their site. last time i bought a blades in their site. no hassle. cause they have  door to door service.
P E A C E .
Fulanodetal View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/28/2017 at 9:11am
"Tabletennis11 is fast and has great customer service "

I want to agree. Their service WAS great. But it took my order close to 2 months to arrive.
But, I did get my order which is what really counts.

FdT
wanchope View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanchope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/28/2017 at 9:24am
My vote for table tennis 11 too.
Barwell fleet, Omega 7 Pro & Fastarc S1
kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/28/2017 at 9:37am
Originally posted by Fulanodetal Fulanodetal wrote:

"Tabletennis11 is fast and has great customer service "

I want to agree. Their service WAS great. But it took my order close to 2 months to arrive.
But, I did get my order which is what really counts.

FdT

TT11 shipps fast. If you get the package for a long time, I think it is due to custom or other factors, which you can not blame it on TT11. And I think this is only one case. I generally order on Thursday or Friday, and get it the next Monday. Even US companies can not deliver this fast.
Fulanodetal View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/28/2017 at 9:52am
"TT11 shipps fast. If you get the package for a long time, I think it is due to custom or other factors, which you can not blame it on TT11. And I think this is only one case. I generally order on Thursday or Friday, and get it the next Monday. Even US companies can not deliver this fast."

If you read my wording carefully, you will notice I did not blame TT11 for the time it took the package to arrive. That's because A: I don't know why it took so long, B: I chose my words carefully.

Please read before you respond. The fact remains that the package took nearly 2 months. If you consider that fast well, that's your definition not mine. Again, since you seem to not have a very good reading ability, I don't know why it took so long. It may be due to Canadian customs office. IDK.

I also DID say their service was good. But you missed that as well.

FdT
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic