FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

2017 Czech Open

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2017 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

i can understand the figure in swimming but not table tennis china could have sent xu xin to swept but i will say again that china is not sending the best junior therefore why they need to send players with fake age? i m aware chinese cheat in gymnasrics swimming but how can you tell that japanese koreans are not doing the same?
Are you tell me that the states in China, Japan, Korean are same? May be I should go back to school than.
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
tom View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2017 at 4:43pm
'i can understand the figure in swimming but not table tennis china could have sent xu xin to swept but i will say again that china is not sending the best junior therefore why they need to send players with fake age? i m aware chinese cheat in gymnasrics swimming but how can you tell that japanese koreans are not doing the same?'
bbkon, while your statements are logical, I gathered from the input on this thread that why the Chinese PP players fake their age is not necessarily related to the goal of winning junior titles.  Before they become top players, they already fake their age to catch the better coaches and once you start you cannot stop (with the fake age).
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2017 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by pongfugrasshopper pongfugrasshopper wrote:

Originally posted by jfolsen jfolsen wrote:

From what I have gathered in several decades being around this subject, it's a matter of perspective. Here in the USA, if you follow the speed limit on the highway you will be run over. In China, the whole "age" thing is just a suggestion to them, they don't take it seriously. Everyone cheats, like our speed limits they are just ignored. BH-Man described how in the Korean league every team had a "ringer" who was well above the level they should be. Same principle.
I wish my age was just a suggestion LOL
To be fair, there are few different kinds of calendars being actively used in China LOL

Edited by Egghead - 08/31/2017 at 2:02pm
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
HuLimei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuLimei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2017 at 3:34pm
CHECK IT OUT!!!

One of the girls here has white hair therefore she MUST already be in her 60s!!!! We finally have PROOF that Chinese players are age-faking frauds!!!! >:(
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2017 at 7:45am
Feedback on the first multi-ball tournament.

Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic