FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

ITTF September, 2017 ranking is out.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ITTF September, 2017 ranking is out.
    Posted: 09/06/2017 at 7:34pm
Ito Mima is #7.
Harimoto Tomokazu is now ranked #13 in the world.
Calderano Hugo is #26
Lin Yun-Ju (TPE) is now #103.  (I think he has more to go on the upside. Great BH.)

Edited by skip3119 - 09/06/2017 at 7:53pm
skip3119
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2017 at 7:46pm

チョレイ!

チョレイィ!!

チョレイィィ!!!

Edited by zeio - 09/06/2017 at 7:55pm
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2017 at 8:00pm
2017 Czech Open:

Harimoto barely beat Calderano.
Score:  −6 10 −4 4 9 −9 14
Next time if they meet again, each will have 50-50 chance.
========

Also Calderano Hugo barely beat Lin Yun-Ju.
Score:  −3 −10 7 12 −8 9 11

Edited by skip3119 - 09/06/2017 at 8:02pm
skip3119
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2017 at 8:01pm
Kenta Matsudaira is at 12, his career high. An achievement that I thought would have occurred in 2010/11.
Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g
obesechopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obesechopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2017 at 8:24pm
A good number of defenders in the women's list. Several in the teens. Wu Yang should be #5 if she played!

VladCeller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/07/2017 at 12:33am
Originally posted by skip3119 skip3119 wrote:

Ito Mima is #7.
Calderano Hugo is #26
Lin Yun-Ju (TPE) is now #103.  (I think he has more to go on the upside. Great BH.)

http://forum.tt-news.de/showthread.php?t=157714&page=24

Pay attention, for F.T. not counted until the results of SEA Games ...(+28)

Can Mima Ito stay in the Top 10 before the end of this year?In September, she is not declared anywhere ....Overdue bonuses for October 2016, she does not have....
Hence, the result of Mima Ito for 10/2017 = 3121
(

But those who are next to Mima Ito in the Top 10 ...
Ishikawa, Hirano-Cup of Asia,Open Austria...
F.T.-Cup of Asia (+results of SEA Games)..
Han Ying-Luxemburg,
Open Austria...
C.I.C-
Cup of Asia..((but you should subtract 25 penalty points ..)

SUN Yingsha , WANG Manyu  - ,Open Austria.Both players can easily reach the semifinals, and then both will be in the final ....And then they will get into the Top 10 for October 2017 ...

In November, December 2017 and January 2018, these players (excluding the SUN Yingsha , WANG Manyu) will have large deductions for expired bonuses for November, December 2016 and January 2017.
Ishikawa-0+36+36=72
Hirano-54+0+56=110
Ito-30+48+36=114
F.T.-42+0+24+66
H.Y.-20+24+48=92
C.I.C-48+40+30=118 (+25 penalty points !!!)

However, in 2018, ITTF promises a new rating system .....Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/07/2017 at 12:53am
Originally posted by obesechopper obesechopper wrote:

A good number of defenders in the women's list. Several in the teens. Wu Yang should be #5 if she played!

Unfortunately, Wu Yang has not been active for the past four months and gone to the "gray" list ...
The next will come out of the rating   Mu Zi....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obesechopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/07/2017 at 1:11am
Originally posted by VladCeller VladCeller wrote:

<span id="result_" ="" lang="en"><span ="">Unfortunately, Wu Yang has not been active for the past four months and gone to the "gray" list ...
</span></span><span id="result_" ="short_text" lang="en"><span ="">The next will come out of the </span></span><span id="result_" ="short_text" lang="en"><span =""><span id="result_" ="short_text" lang="en"><span ="">rating </span></span>  Mu Zi....</span></span>
<span id="result_" ="" lang="en"><span =""></span></span>

Yep, for the official rankings. But wu yang was the ultimate one at the Indian ran tournament recently! And her stint in the t2 apac games. Too bad those didn't count for anything, great to watch though.i think wu was in some recent world tour games? Probably hasn't made it to the rankings yet. Oh well!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/07/2017 at 1:43am

<span id="result_" ="" lang="en"><span ="">Unfortunately, Wu Yang has not been active for the past four months and gone to the "gray" list ...
</span></span><span id="result_" ="short_text" lang="en"><span ="">The next will come out of the </span></span><span id="result_" ="short_text" lang="en"><span =""><span id="result_" ="short_text" lang="en"><span ="">rating </span></span>  Mu Zi....</span></span>

Yep, for the official rankings. But wu yang was the ultimate one at the Indian ran tournament recently! And her stint in the t2 apac games. Too bad those didn't count for anything, great to watch though.i think wu was in some recent world tour games? Probably hasn't made it to the rankings yet. Oh well!

Unfortunately, it is not clear yet whether the results of the games in the tournament of India and T2APAK will be counted ....

In the official ITTF calendar for 2017 for the tournament in India in the column-count for the rating-cross is not worth .....
(maybe later it will appear?)

http://www.old.ittf.com/_front_page/ittf2.asp?category=calendar -

Jul 8 2017   Jul 30 2017   Indian Table Tennis League (IND)   ITTF Registered

Count for
World Ranking
WeebleWobble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WeebleWobble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/07/2017 at 8:42am
Harimoto has beaten 4 of the 12 players ranked above him. 
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/07/2017 at 9:00am
Originally posted by WeebleWobble WeebleWobble wrote:

==============
A real threat to the China's dominance in TT when their current top players retire.
Wang Chuqin is the only player who may be able to keep Harimoto Tomokazu in check.
But Wang lost to Harimoto in T2APAC - not very promising for China, some years down the road.
skip3119
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/07/2017 at 11:46am

==============
A real threat to the China's dominance in TT when their current top players retire.
Wang Chuqin is the only player who may be able to keep Harimoto Tomokazu in check.
But Wang lost to Harimoto in T2APAC - not very promising for China, some years down the road.

you have top juniors xu yibgbin yang shuo xu haidong and niu who beat harimoto last asian juniors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obesechopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/07/2017 at 4:35pm

Unfortunately, it is not clear yet whether the results of the games in the tournament of India and T2APAK will be counted ....

In the official ITTF calendar for 2017 for the tournament in India in the column-count for the rating-cross is not worth .....
(maybe later it will appear?)

http://www.old.ittf.com/_front_page/ittf2.asp?category=calendar -

Jul 8 2017   Jul 30 2017   Indian Table Tennis League (IND)   ITTF Registered

Count for
World Ranking

How about the china national games happening? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUTascbAqH4
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/07/2017 at 4:42pm
None of them count towards world ranking.
Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/09/2017 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

you have top juniors xu yibgbin yang shuo xu haidong and niu who beat harimoto last asian juniors
==============
bbkon is completely wrong.
Those players didn't beat Harimoto, instead, Harimoto beat them.
Here is what I found:

Harimoto did not play Xu Yingbin.
Harimoto beat Yang Shuo
Harimoto beat Xu Haidong
Harimoto beat Niu Guankai once and lost to Niu once. (Team event and Individual event.)

So, bbkon provided very wrong information.
====================
How to find those information:
Just use ITTF Head to Head.

Edited by skip3119 - 09/09/2017 at 7:43pm
skip3119
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2017 at 1:32am

==============
Here is what I found:

Harimoto beat Yang Shuo
Harimoto beat Xu Haidong
Harimoto beat Niu Guankai once and lost to Niu once. (Team event and Individual event.)

====================

then somebody gave me wrong info i was told that 2 cadets beat harimoto cant remember who was and i saw a video where a chinese is leading 3 1 over harimoto
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2017 at 9:52am

==============
Here is what I found:

Harimoto beat Yang Shuo
Harimoto beat Xu Haidong

====================

then somebody gave me wrong info i was told that 2 cadets beat harimoto cant remember who was and i saw a video where a chinese is leading 3 1 over harimoto
=================
bbkon:  Those names were provided by you.  Harimoto did great against those players.
            Your original post stated it as fact, you did not say it came from someone else and make a proper disclaimer.

Edited by skip3119 - 09/10/2017 at 11:01am
skip3119
jackwong23 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackwong23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2017 at 10:15am

==============
Here is what I found:

Harimoto beat Yang Shuo
Harimoto beat Xu Haidong

====================

=================
bbkon:  Those names were provided by you.  Harimoto did great against those players.

If I remember correctly, he also said Chinese players don't fake their age. Now he also
gave the wrong information.
At least we know he is full of it.
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2017 at 11:51am

==============
Here is what I found:

Harimoto beat Yang Shuo
Harimoto beat Xu Haidong

====================

=================
            Your original post stated it as fact, you did not say it came from someone else and make a proper disclaimer.

no because someone translated that 2 boys beat harimoto and regarding jack23 please use your energy destroying some wong chung pics i cant take seriously you like you have every birth certificate. give me a break.
well i admit that my source wasnt good

in this video harimoto is losing 1   3   check 20min 37 sec https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l6S0ojbHt8s   know if harimoto made a comeback
?

Edited by bbkon - 09/10/2017 at 12:00pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2017 at 12:02pm

Ito Mima is #7.
Calderano Hugo is #26

http://forum.tt-news.de/showthread.php?t=157714&page=24

Pay attention, for F.T. not counted until the results of SEA Games ...(+28)

Can Mima Ito stay in the Top 10 before the end of this year?In September, she is not declared anywhere ....Overdue bonuses for October 2016, she does not have....
Hence, the result of Mima Ito for 10/2017 = 3121
(

But those who are next to Mima Ito in the Top 10 ...
Ishikawa, Hirano-Cup of Asia,Open Austria...
F.T.-Cup of Asia (+results of SEA Games)..
Han Ying-Luxemburg,
Open Austria...
C.I.C-
Cup of Asia..((but you should subtract 25 penalty points ..)

SUN Yingsha , WANG Manyu  - ,Open Austria.Both players can easily reach the semifinals, and then both will be in the final ....And then they will get into the Top 10 for October 2017 ...

In November, December 2017 and January 2018, these players (excluding the SUN Yingsha , WANG Manyu) will have large deductions for expired bonuses for November, December 2016 and January 2017.
Ishikawa-0+36+36=72
Hirano-54+0+56=110
Ito-30+48+36=114
F.T.-42+0+24+66
H.Y.-20+24+48=92
C.I.C-48+40+30=118 (+25 penalty points !!!)

However, in 2018, ITTF promises a new rating system .....Smile

World Ranking 10/2017  Women

Deduction of old bonus point(10/2016) / Participation in ITTF tournaments in September 2017.

2  - CHEN Meng      - 3302-36=3266/plus result in Seamaster ITTF World Tour Platinum, Austrian Open, Linz

3  - ZHU Yuling     - 3287-30=3257/plus result in ITTF-Asian Cup, Ahemdabad

4  - LIU Shiwen     - 3241-48=3193/plus result in ITTF-Asian Cup, Ahemdabad

5  - ISHIKAWA Kasumi- 3157-0=3157/plus result in ITTF-Asian Cup, Ahemdabad.,plus result in Seamaster ITTF World Tour Platinum, Austrian Open, Linz

6  - HIRANO Miu     - 3139-0=3139/plus result in ITTF-Asian Cup, Ahemdabad.,plus result in Seamaster ITTF World Tour Platinum, Austrian Open, Linz

7  - ITO Mima       - 3121-0=3121

8  - FENG Tianwei   - 3055-0=3055/plus result in South East Asian (SEA) Games, Kuala Lumpur (+3+3+4/b+18=+28)=3083.,plus result in ITTF-Asian Cup, Ahemdabad.

9  - HAN Ying       - 2994-0=2994/plus result in ITTF-European Team Championships, Luxembourg ., plus result in Seamaster ITTF World Tour Platinum, Austrian Open, Linz

10 - CHENG I-Ching  - 2987-0=2987/minus Penalty Points(-25).,plus result in ITTF-Asian Cup, Ahemdabad.

11 - SUN Yingsha    - 2971-0=2971/plus result in Seamaster ITTF World Tour Platinum, Austrian Open, Linz

14  - WANG Manyu    - 2861-18=2843/plus result in Seamaster ITTF World Tour Platinum, Austrian Open, Linz

skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2017 at 12:03pm
bbkon:  If you heard from someone, you should have stated so and made a disclaimer in that it might or might not be true.  The way you stated it, is as if you knew it as a fact.  Why not admit that you made a mistake, rather than keep arguing.
skip3119
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2017 at 12:17pm

bbkon:  If you heard from someone, you should have stated so and made a disclaimer in that it might or might not be true.  The way you stated it, is as if you knew it as a fact.  Why not admit that you made a mistake, rather than keep arguing.

i just admited that and makes me angry someone who has been using fake accounts to bash wong chungting and been suspended by the moderator
NextLevel View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2017 at 12:31pm

Don't waste your time. He writes a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
True Carbon FL
FH: Genius Max B
BH: Genius Max R
Lumberjack TT
No train, no gain.
WeebleWobble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WeebleWobble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2017 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

Don't waste your time. He writes a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense.

That can apply to a lot of people on this forum.
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2017 at 11:32pm
Harimoto Tomokazu vs Niu Guankai   (Individual event.)
2016 Asian Junior & Cadet Championships. 9-16-2016

skip3119
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2017 at 9:31am
Harimoto beat Niu, 3-1, in the team event.
Harimoto lost to Niu, 1-4, in the individual event.

Niu is about 1 1/2 years older than Harimoto.
skip3119
seguso View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seguso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2017 at 5:43pm

I think Harimoto is still underrated. His real value is probably #5 or #6...
viscaria - mxp max, fh & bh (oct 2017) - 2015 video
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2017 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by seguso seguso wrote:

=================
You may very well be right.

But Harimoto (ITTF #13) has problems playing this lowly ranked Korean player, Lim Jong Hoon (ITTF #50).
In April this year, Harimoto lost in 7 games.
3 months later, in July, Harimoto lost the match in 4 straight games, score: 6, 3, 7, 6. 
(He is getting worse against Lim.)

Edited by skip3119 - 09/12/2017 at 6:06pm
skip3119
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2017 at 6:28pm
2017 Australian Open.  
Harimoto Tomokazu (ITTF #13) vs Lim Jonghoon (ITTF #50).

Edited by skip3119 - 09/12/2017 at 7:18pm
skip3119
JimT View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2017 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by seguso seguso wrote:

Right now? Frankly, I wouldn't have rated him even at #13, more like #20. Don't forget that the rankings are ver affected by who plays and doesn't play in these months. Soemone doesn't play, loses bonus points gained last year or even excluded from the list and voila you move up the ranking list.

Not to knock Harimoto - he is a very good player - but he is not top 10 player yet. But when in one-two years he adds a couple of inches, 10-20% of hitting power and stays consistent he will easily be there.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member
Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic