Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

about Hirano Miu 平野美宇

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
VladCeller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2017 at 1:30pm
Wumen World Cap 2017...
Ishikawa-Hirano ?

Or another composition from the women of Japan?

Edited by VladCeller - 09/15/2017 at 1:31pm
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2017 at 1:52pm
As long as Hirano finishes in the top 8, she MAY be able to qualify for the World Cup through her high ranking, as they consider both the finishing position in the Continental Cup and World Ranking.
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2017 at 2:02pm
Let's wait ...Smile
While theoretically, she still has a chance and win the tournament ....Smile

At the last tournament Tie Yana in the same position reached the semifinals, for example ...

Edited by VladCeller - 09/15/2017 at 2:04pm
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2017 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by zeio zeio wrote:

As long as Hirano finishes in the top 8, she MAY be able to qualify for the World Cup through her high ranking, as they consider both the finishing position in the Continental Cup and World Ranking.
I thought she would be qualified because of holder of 2016 WC Embarrassed
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2017 at 9:03pm
Ya, the World Champ gets invited instead. Weird.
Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2017 at 8:55am
preliminary and possibly inaccurate ...Embarrassed

Miu Hirano after the Asian Cup is gaining 3151-3171 ITTF rating (depending on whether it takes 3rd or 4th place ...)

Ishikawa after the Asian Cup is gaining 3191-3209 ITTF rating (depending on whether it takes 3rd or 4th place ...)

Very soon open Austria, where both players are claimed ....

kakapo View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2017 at 9:51am
Originally posted by VladCeller VladCeller wrote:

preliminary and possibly inaccurate ...Embarrassed

Miu Hirano after the Asian Cup is gaining 3151-3171 ITTF rating (depending on whether it takes 3rd or 4th place ...)

Ishikawa after the Asian Cup is gaining 3191-3209 ITTF rating (depending on whether it takes 3rd or 4th place ...)

Very soon open Austria, where both players are claimed ....

Yes, very soon the Austrian open where Cheng Meng, Sun Yingsha and Wang Manyu will play...unfortunately for Hirano and Co...

Edited by kakapo - 09/16/2017 at 9:51am
Never faster than the max....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2017 at 11:26am
...Austria Open ( C.M.,SUN Yingsha,WANG Manyu,WANG Yidi ,GU Ruochen,
CHEN Xingtong, LIU Gaoyang,CHEN Ke ,GU Yuting....... Unhappy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 11:48am

http://old.ittf.com/competitions/test/matches_per_round1.asp?s_Event_Type=WS&rnd=32&Competition_ID=2735

Miu Hirano seeding the second ...
The risk to meet in the R-32 or R-16 with the Chinese, who have a small rating, but not the level of the game, the risk is very real ...It is very likely that all the Chinese women will qualify without any problems ....
LUCKYLOOP View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUCKYLOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 11:54am

She is getting better. Played well in the semi final of Asian Cup vs the eventual winner of the tournament. A little more consistency, she could have won.
Hntr Fl / 4H & BH Xiom Sigma Pro 2 2.0
Yinhe T-2 / 4H Xiom Sig Pro 2 2.0 BH Xiom Omega IV Elite Max
Gam DC / 4H DHS Hurricane 8 39deg 2.1 BH GD CC LP OX
HARDBAT / Hock 3 ply / Frenshp Dr Evil OX

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 12:19pm
Suppose in R-32 or R16 she will have to play with these:WANG Yidi ,GU Ruochen,
CHEN Xingtong, LIU Gaoyang,CHEN Ke ,GU Yuting...

Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by LUCKYLOOP LUCKYLOOP wrote:

She is getting better. Played well in the semi final of Asian Cup vs the eventual winner of the tournament. A little more consistency, she could have won.
Given Asian Cup was her first tournament after her summer holiday, it was difficult to gauge her new coach's system. If her result at the Austria Open is more or less the same, I believe her new coach's system is similar to her old female coach's system, completely useless against top CNT players.
kakapo View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 2:13pm

she lost 7-0 from ZYL in total. ....
Never faster than the max....
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

exactly. consistency means nothing when you face CNT player. Do you know YU Mengyu can "outlast" CNT player in a rally? However, her style is so out-dated. 

Edited by Egghead - 09/18/2017 at 5:27pm
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 7:44pm
Hirano is going through what Ito experienced not too long ago. She is feeling the heat from all the fame she gained this past year.

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170917-00010001-tvtokyos-spo
Quote "I think I got a better match than yesterday (qualification league.) I did not feel well yesterday.It was difficult to switch my mind, but today I thought of going to anyone, I got better a little I think that's it. "

"Since I had a good record in the past year, I thought that myself was upgraded, the feeling that I could not lose to overseas players got bigger and I got impatient to mistake a bit of mistakes."

It was not easy to maintain motivation after the world table tennis 2017 Germany (Düsseldorf / May 29 - June 5) after the women's singles medals (copper) for the first time in 48 years. Among them, this summer I have been working on reflection training that I could not afford until then because I had a tournament so far and I have kept my mind to have high awareness of each play. Although I wanted to demonstrate the outcome in this Asian Cup, "I was unable to demonstrate what I had practiced on the first day because my feelings were pushed, but I could have quite demonstrated on the second day," speaking.

"The feeling of" I have to win "has grown too much.We want to look forward to a game with a feeling of much more to enjoy table tennis.

And it turns out the table she was playing on was not level in the group match against Doo Hoi Kem. The match was moved from table 4 to table 3, 15-minutes later. Also as I thought, she wept after the match with Chen Szu-Yu.

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170916-00010000-tvtokyos-spo

OTOH, Ishikawa was desperate, having to go the full distance when up against a troubled Hirano. In her interview, she talked about how she changed her tactics and started her counterattack at 1:5 in the 3rd game. What she didn't mention was the fact that Hirano served two into the net. First at 5:1, and then at 7:4. Those two changed the tide of the match. This reinforces my opinion of her, supported by data.

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170918-00010000-tvtokyos-spo

Edited by zeio - 09/18/2017 at 7:45pm
Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g
LUCKYLOOP View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUCKYLOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by Egghead Egghead wrote:

Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

exactly. consistency means nothing when you face CNT player. Do you know YU Mengyu can "outlast" CNT player in a rally? However, her style is so out-dated. 

Watch that semi final, she was only out of the 4th game, could have won the others without unforced errors. She did well considering the whole CNT has been working to strategize to beat her. She is still only 17 years old.
Hntr Fl / 4H & BH Xiom Sigma Pro 2 2.0
Yinhe T-2 / 4H Xiom Sig Pro 2 2.0 BH Xiom Omega IV Elite Max
Gam DC / 4H DHS Hurricane 8 39deg 2.1 BH GD CC LP OX
HARDBAT / Hock 3 ply / Frenshp Dr Evil OX
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2017 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Tempest/Comet Tempest/Comet wrote:

"Read it carefully, not any cnt "bottom of the barrel" player; don't believe ito, Ishikawa or Fukuhara can beat any top cnt player 3 times before the end of this year. If I were JNT player, I would be mad LOL"

My thoughts exactly, this stipulation (2017) read almost custom made for only 1 person to get in. Wonder when the cut off date for this criteria is? I mean wouldn't it be funny if Hirano surpasses Ishikawa in WR, and takes the 2018 All Japan Champ again...then what ?

In the original document it reads "beat any of the top 3 Chinese players by ranking at least ONCE, in any of the major international competitions between 01/2017 and 12/2017". Not 3 times.

Major international competitions include WTTC, ATTC, Universiade, Asian Cup, World Cup, Asian Junior, World Junior, World Team Cup, World Tour Platinum, World Tour, World Tour Grand Final, Challenge Series.

The criteria was finalized on 3/11/2017 and the document was published first 3/13/2017, which was before the ATTC, then the criteria was revised 6/11/2017. The revision was in regard to another criteria where Japanese players are excluded from the count.

Edited by zeio - 09/25/2017 at 9:51pm
Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g
Tempest/Comet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tempest/Comet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2017 at 12:29am

Hirano at Narita 9/25/'17
zeio - only Germany, Sweden and grand final left, that provision for 2017 selection, even for ONE, seems rather unattainable now, given their current performance.
on a different note Ito Mima is playing for Liaoning in 'Aa' division at ChongQing this week, and they found out she can converse in Chinese :-D

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2017 at 1:15am
....only Germany, Sweden and grand final...

In November, tournaments having a high rank-also:

Buenos Aires 2018 YOG continental qualification for Asia, Greater Nodia (IND)
World Junior Championships, Riva del Garda (ITA)

It is not known yet whether young top Chinese girls and young Japanese girls will participate in this tournament.(SUN Yingsha,WANG Manyu,HIRANO Miu,ITO Mima ...)

My opinion is very likely not ...

In ITTF Top 10 in October Miu Hirano will remain in 6th place, Ito on the 7th ...
It is very likely that this situation will continue in November.Hirano has a big deduction, 54 points., Ito has 30 ...But Hirano declared in a tournament of high rank, the World Cup, where you can score high points ...Ito is declared in a non-ranked tournament, Poland Challenger, where she can score a maximum of 30-35 points in case she wins the tournament ...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tempest/Comet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2017 at 3:01pm

Less than a month ago.
May be JNT & JOC decided to pool their resources to create a CNT-ish coaching group.
6 coaches and training partners together working on Miu Hirano.
5/7 : 郭帅,木原翔贵(Kiyohara Kihara),刘乐,王锐(Rui Nakazawa),张成(Zhang)
"Too many cooks......"?

Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2017 at 3:30pm

Less than a month ago.
May be JNT & JOC decided to pool their resources to create a CNT-ish coaching group.
6 coaches and training partners together working on Miu Hirano.
5/7 : 郭帅,木原翔贵(Kiyohara Kihara),刘乐,王锐(Rui Nakazawa),张成(Zhang)
"Too many cooks......"?
CNT-ish coaching group is not all coaches together on one single player LOL. Anyway, I remember Miu and other players (JNT's oly hopeful) have coaching group. Haha, may be she has "eugenie bouchard" disease now Dead

Edited by Egghead - 10/30/2017 at 3:33pm
ssmilk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssmilk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/2017 at 9:06pm
she is so cute
richrf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richrf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2017 at 8:55pm
I noticed that Hirano is now number 5 as Ding Ning has been dropped for inactivity. I think that the Women's completion had become quite exciting with the Japanese women being quite competitive and adding a new dimension to the game.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/02/2017 at 3:13am
D.N. is declared in Sweden Open in November ..
And consequently, will return to the rating list for December ...

My opinion is that until the end of this year Miu Hirano in the most optimal variant is unlikely to take a position higher than Ishikawa .....
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/03/2017 at 4:27pm
still play at YOG ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

killer1999 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killer1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2017 at 7:04am
I like her playing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tempest/Comet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2017 at 7:49am

The YOG is quite literally only 'chance of a life time'. For the 2018 Games, one would have to be born between Jan1 2000 & Dec31 2013. In this range Japan could send Hirano, Ito, Hayata & Nagasaki, but for 2017, Hirano brought home for Japan the most national honours, at Wuxi & Dusserdorf, and is also the Japan National Champion. She would be sent whether she likes it or not. It remains to be seen in the next 10 months how far she can improve (she's been undergoing a 'game-change' continuously since Wuxi), as China is sending Sun Yingsha.
But personally, Mima Ito has better win records this year. WD wins in Bulgaria & Czech, WS wins in Czech & Poland. Not to mntion her 11 straight wins in China's 'Top A' League (Team).
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2017 at 10:52am

The YOG is quite literally only 'chance of a life time'. For the 2018 Games, one would have to be born between Jan1 2000 & Dec31 2013. In this range Japan could send Hirano, Ito, Hayata & Nagasaki, but for 2017, Hirano brought home for Japan the most national honours, at Wuxi & Dusserdorf, and is also the Japan National Champion. She would be sent whether she likes it or not. It remains to be seen in the next 10 months how far she can improve (she's been undergoing a 'game-change' continuously since Wuxi), as China is sending Sun Yingsha.
But personally, Mima Ito has better win records this year. WD wins in Bulgaria & Czech, WS wins in Czech & Poland. Not to mntion her 11 straight wins in China's 'Top A' League (Team).
Ya, there is a big deal here. CNT sends Sun Yingsha and Wang Chuqin to the YOG since JNT sends Tomokazu and Miu. I mean I thought Miu / Ito graduated already LOL 

Edited by Egghead - 11/08/2017 at 10:59am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic