Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

of Ito Mima

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tempest/Comet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tempest/Comet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: of Ito Mima
    Posted: 09/29/2017 at 7:51am
In the China 甲A (AA) League, Stage 2 at ChongQing, 9/24 - 9/29, Ito Mima played for Team Liaoning.
For 5 rounds in the Main Draw (福建,上海,大庆,北京,中乒院) plus 1 (山东) in the positioning/ranking.

Of the eleven matches she played for her team (2 per round), she won nine 3:0 clean sweeps, and two 3:1 wins [王苹珠(上海) 3:1 , 孙艺祯(山东) 3:1].
In the process, she also took down Li Jie of the Netherlands, and Kim Kyungah of S.Korea.
11 matches, 11 wins. Total Victory.
Clap

Edited by Tempest/Comet - 09/29/2017 at 7:54am
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2017 at 11:14am
Originally posted by Tempest/Comet Tempest/Comet wrote:

In the China 甲A (AA) League, Stage 2 at ChongQing, 9/24 - 9/29, Ito Mima played for Team Liaoning.
For 5 rounds in the Main Draw (福建,上海,大庆,北京,中乒院) plus 1 (山东) in the positioning/ranking.

Of the eleven matches she played for her team (2 per round), she won nine 3:0 clean sweeps, and two 3:1 wins [王苹珠(上海) 3:1 , 孙艺祯(山东) 3:1].
In the process, she also took down Li Jie of the Netherlands, and Kim Kyungah of S.Korea.
11 matches, 11 wins. Total Victory.
Clap

who are her team mates?
pongfugrasshopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfugrasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2017 at 12:21pm
Very nice.  Doesn't surprise me at all that she took care of  Li Jie and Kim Kyungah.  She absolutely destroyed Han Ying in the last game last time they played.  She eats defenders for breakfast.
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2017 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by pongfugrasshopper pongfugrasshopper wrote:

Very nice.  Doesn't surprise me at all that she took care of  Li Jie and Kim Kyungah.  She absolutely destroyed Han Ying in the last game last time they played.  She eats defenders for breakfast.
May be be'cos the new FH rubber that she uses now LOL
very interesting, JNT' s Sato Hitomi, MATSUZAWA Marina, Jin Takuya, and Kim Song I are playing at the same League.

Edited by Egghead - 09/29/2017 at 1:19pm
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
kakapo View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2017 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by pongfugrasshopper pongfugrasshopper wrote:

I want to see her facing Wu Yang....I think she would be destroyed by the Great Wall...also, Han Ying, KKA and Li Jie have very weak attack...I also think Hu Limei would win from Ito and Hirano

Edited by kakapo - 09/29/2017 at 1:52pm
You can't enjoy an easy win.
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2017 at 1:40pm
Don't think any non-CNT female player can beat Wu Yang.
skip3119
Chopper88 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2017 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by skip3119 skip3119 wrote:

Don't think any non-CNT female player can beat Wu Yang.

👍
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2017 at 2:12pm
You have another think coming.

BTW, Ito 2-3 Wu Yang at the ATTC singles.

I've been preaching all this time Ito is the best player on the JNT against choppers. Whoever said otherwise, it's payback time.
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
KiwiPong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiPong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2017 at 2:41pm
Wish there are videos of her playing in Chinese league. Anyone can find links? 
kakapo View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2017 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by zeio zeio wrote:

You have another think coming.

BTW, Ito 2-3 Wu Yang at the ATTC singles.

I've been preaching all this time Ito is the best player on the JNT against choppers. Whoever said otherwise, it's payback time.

Yes, of course this can happen. 
Even FZD was recentrly defeated by CCA so a surprise is still possible.
Also, Partika can be very dangerous on a good day but if she plays 10 times Vs Wu yang, I'm not sure she can defeat her more than once.
Coming back to Ito Mima, I think she lost several times against defenders (she is good but ...she is not Liu Shiwen), perhaps she lost from Hitomi or the other young JNT defender, am I wrong ?
The other JNT players are often so weak against defenders that it is not very difficult  to be better.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tempest/Comet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2017 at 3:28pm

Nittaku Acoustic C blade, Hurricane 3 rubber, plus boxing training all helped to bring her to another level lately. She has the patience now to deal with defenders plus the speed to counter their attacks, and yes, she also beat HASHIMOTO Honoka in Bulgaria.
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2017 at 5:06pm
In another TV show that just aired a few days ago, it is revealed Ito has gone back to basic training. Ito said as she improved, she stopped working on it because she didn't feel like doing it. Therefore, she is going back to her origin. LOL!

Matsuzaki said she made more errors especially in extended rallies, because of her shaky fundamentals. He also made a case on her stamina, which would often come up short in competitions, again, all because she doesn't like to train hard.

Ito said by improving her body strength, her attention span would also improve, and the best way to achieve that is basic training.
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
JacekGM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JacekGM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2017 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

Also, Partika can be very dangerous on a good day but if she plays 10 times Vs Wu yang, I'm not sure she can defeat her more than once.

Natalia Partyka is a good lefty attacker. Although she was very nervous in that match, the amount of time for making a shot WY was giving her clearly suits Natalia just fine. I am not sure she can lose to WY more than four times out of ten matches (...unless WY coaches make her substantially change her tactics, and that would be highly likely Big smile). 
(1) Juic SBA (Fl, 85 g) with Bluefire JP3 (red max) on FH and 0.6 mm DR N Desperado on BH; (2) Yinhe T7 (Fl, 87 g) with Bluefire M3 (red 2.0) on FH and 0.6 mm 755 on BH.
kakapo View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2017 at 2:20am
Originally posted by JacekGM JacekGM wrote:

Natalia Partyka is a good lefty attacker. Although she was very nervous in that match, the amount of time for making a shot WY was giving her clearly suits Natalia just fine. I am not sure she can lose to WY more than four times out of ten matches (...unless WY coaches make her substantially change her tactics, and that would be highly likely Big smile). 

Just look at this : ittf stats from Wu Yang from 2006....she lost only 3 times when playing versus non CNT:
http://www.old.ittf.com/ittf_ranking/WR_Table_3_A2_Details.asp?ID=25563165&s_Player_Name=wu+yang&

-2017: lost from Partika who played the match of her live and won 11/9 in the 7th game
-2011: Ni Xia Lian
-2009: Ivancan

so...yes, Wu yang was in a very very bad shape in Qatar when losing from partika. She mentioned it hère :https://www.ittf.com/2017/04/14/surprise-quarter-finalists-surprising-others/

Edited by kakapo - 10/01/2017 at 2:35am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tempest/Comet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2017 at 3:01am

Please don't be rude. Do not hijack this thread.
Do start a Wu Yang/Natalia Partyka discussion on a different thread.
This here is about Ito Mima. Thank you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tempest/Comet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2017 at 3:24am
zeio..." Therefore, she is going back to her origin. LOL!"

I think you're right LOL she has even gone back to using a G1Tongue. This is a screen capture from Bulgaria Open. Observers reported same at 甲A, first noticed the 'crack' of her flat hits sounded different.
(BTW, her flat hits had been radar clocked peaking at 94 km/h.)

JacekGM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JacekGM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2017 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Tempest/Comet Tempest/Comet wrote:

Please don't be rude. Do not hijack this thread.
Do start a Wu Yang/Natalia Partyka discussion on a different thread.
This here is about Ito Mima. Thank you.

I am very sorry. The association, the way I saw it, was that Ito Mima might have a chance against WY because WY gives the attacker some time for making the shot, and some attackers like this very much. Ito now has a strong attack, so she stands a chance, definitely...
(1) Juic SBA (Fl, 85 g) with Bluefire JP3 (red max) on FH and 0.6 mm DR N Desperado on BH; (2) Yinhe T7 (Fl, 87 g) with Bluefire M3 (red 2.0) on FH and 0.6 mm 755 on BH.
VladCeller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2017 at 1:27pm
... Ito Mima might have a chance against WY because WY gives the attacker some time for making the shot, and some attackers like this very much. Ito now has a strong attack, so she stands a chance, definitely...
  Interesting idea...
Unfortunately, it is completely incomprehensible when WU Yang emerges from non-existence ....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2017 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by VladCeller VladCeller wrote:

... Ito Mima might have a chance against WY because WY gives the attacker some time for making the shot, and some attackers like this very much. Ito now has a strong attack, so she stands a chance, definitely...
  Interesting idea...
Unfortunately, it is completely incomprehensible when WU Yang emerges from non-existence ....

By the way, about WU Yang ...
China announced the composition of the team to participate in Germany Open ...
28 participants ...
It is curious that Wang Manyu is declared, and Sun Yingsha is not ...
Declared and GU Yuting ....
And WU YangSmile
Japan announced for participation almost all of its female top ..
(if at least one of the Japanese women reaches at least the quarter-finals, I personally am not sure ...)
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2017 at 3:02pm

China announced the composition of the team to participate in Germany Open ...
28 participants ...
===================

Unbelieveable, when LGL was in charge - they always sent 12 players or less.
Now with the LGL gone, they send 28 players to the German Open.
(Ma Long, Ding Ning, and Sun Yingsha will not be there.)

Haven't seen Yu Ziyang playing on the World stage for a long time - he will be there in the German Open.

List of players from China:

Edited by skip3119 - 10/02/2017 at 3:11pm
skip3119
The Observer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Observer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2017 at 4:42pm

I for one definitely welcome this change.
kakapo View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2017 at 5:09pm
No Japanese at this German open. A pity, we could have watched some interesting stuff between China and Japan.
ZingyDNA View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZingyDNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2017 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by The Observer The Observer wrote:

I for one definitely welcome this change.

I think it's their new "survivor of the fittest" approach. Everybody gets their chances and whoever does better gets more chances. Coaches don't pick who gets to play any more. Heck, no more coaching any more, tournaments are the new training/practice.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2017 at 11:55pm

No Japanese at this German open. A pity, we could have watched some interesting stuff between China and Japan.

http://www.jtta.or.jp/tournament/tabid/125/rptid/136/Default.aspx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tempest/Comet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2017 at 8:09pm
Ito Mima at China 'AA' League

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qt-VOLD_9Q
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic