tabletennis11.com
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

make friends in ho chi minh city, Vietnam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jason_nguyen View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason_nguyen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: make friends in ho chi minh city, Vietnam
    Posted: 10/21/2017 at 9:45am
Hi everyone. I just successfully registered as a new member here. I'm both table tennis player and coach living in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. i'd love making friends here, let me know if you guys arrive in Vietnam and want to find a patner to play ping pong or find a coach to practice, I 'll take you around and visit the club that I teach there almost every day to have fun. Nice to meet you guys here.

Edited by jason_nguyen - 10/21/2017 at 9:47am
jason_nguyen
sjc0803 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjc0803 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2017 at 9:42am
Hi, Jason!
I like to know where to play ping pong in HCMC. I will stay at HCMC, near airport for a month and I liked to play few hours two times a week.
balldance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balldance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2017 at 2:28pm
2 good clubs I know near the airport:
- Phú Thọ Stadium, 221 Lý thường kiệt, P.15, Q.11
- Xí nghiệp Đầu Máy Sài Gòn 540/21 Cách Mạng Tháng 8, P.11, Q.11

There may be a couple clubs nearer to the airport but I'm not sure they are good. I don't live near the airport so I don't know much.

Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason_nguyen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2017 at 9:28pm
Hi Sjc0803!
You could come to plat at my club where I practice and coach there every day. It’s called “4T club” 946 Trường Sa Street, Dítrict 3, located inside a elementary school nad it’s not far from the airport. When are you ariving in HCMC?
jason_nguyen
john888 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote john888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2017 at 2:56am
Hi Jason,

I was in HCMC last year. i see Vietnamese like sports very much. I am going to Nga Trang next month. You know TT contacts there? My level of play is Intermediate.
BUTTERFLY VISCARIA FL.
FH:XIOM OMEGA 4 EUROPE
BH:YINHE MILKYWAY PLUTO MP
ericd937 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericd937 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2017 at 5:27am
Hey Guys. I'm living in Ho Chi Minh City. I'm playing at Ti Long Club in Thu Duc tonight. I usually play there, Hoang Tan (Binh Thanh), or in D2. I would like to meet to meet some players around here who can speak English.
Blade: Xiom Zetro Quad
TSP - Spectol Blue (Max)
Butterfly - Rozena (Max)

USATT Rating 1815
Estimated playing level 1950ish.
(Living in Asia since December 2015, no USATT events here)
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason_nguyen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2017 at 8:26am
Hi John888
Are you on Facebook? This is my FB https://m.facebook.com/vuvung.vang?ref=bookmarks, could we talk there to be easier?
jason_nguyen
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason_nguyen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2017 at 8:28am
Hi Ericd937
Are you on facebook? I don’t use it regularly, so could you add my facebook so that we can talk easily?
Pleae add my FB: https://m.facebook.com/vuvung.vang?ref=bookmarks
jason_nguyen
Simon_plays View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon_plays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2017 at 11:42am
Hi Jason :) 

Just to let anyone know that's interested in finding a decent club and coach in Saigon, Jason is an extremely good player (top 10 in VN last year, not sure about currently) and speaks brilliant English. You'd be hard pressed to find a better coach, especially if you don't speak Vietnamese. 
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2017 at 1:49pm
Hi Jason, Nice to know you. My name is Kenet. 
Good to know someone in HCMC. I intend to travel there in future for holiday. Probably will contact you when im there next time :D
I have been to Hanoi but wasn't able to play table tennis due as i could not find or know any clubs. 

Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason_nguyen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2017 at 12:58am
Hi Kenet! Nice to meet you too!
Let’s keep in touch, we will have lots of chance to talk about TT
Please add my “what’s app” if you are on it in order to talk easier and after: +84919000239

Edited by jason_nguyen - 11/16/2017 at 10:38am
jason_nguyen
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason_nguyen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2017 at 4:27am
Hi Simon! Nice to meet you here!
How do you know about me that much? Are you Vietnamese? You're right about my level, thanks for your compliment. I got TOP 3 in 2011 and in the last 6 years I have been TOP 16 and now I keep training and coaching at 4T - Truong Quyen Club. How about you? Where do you usually play? and do we know each other?
jason_nguyen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic