Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (4)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
View all feedback about this seller (21)
 Forum Assessment
 Reliable Seller
 Normal Seller
 Suspected Scammer
 Known Scammer
Moderator's Notes:
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Kreanga's blade
    Posted: 11/05/2017 at 5:46am
..............Thread closed... ... ... 

Edited by *_strataras_* - 11/20/2017 at 10:03am
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
Sponsored Links

inamiken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote inamiken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2017 at 6:07am
very nice blade.

But i think my blade is much better than yours

I have a W968 which Ma Long used last year,everyone knows Ma Long is

the best tt player on the earth.

Edited by inamiken - 11/06/2017 at 6:15am
wechat: 1044120794
DHS Stiga Xiom Tibhar Andro professional supplier
My Feedback
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2017 at 6:53am
I am really sorry friend, I am not trade this blade. If I decide some day to trade it, Timo from Germany will be the first guy who will know it.
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2017 at 7:21am
Acording to forum rules you must say a price. Which is the composition and weight of the blade? Original box included?
Sabito View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2017 at 10:21am
Wow! Why would you sell such a rare custom blade?! People have wondered for years how it would compare to a Primorac Carbon which for years is what Butterfly stated he used, to me it looks like the same ply composition but with a MUCH bigger head. 

I am just wondering about how you obtained it? 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2017 at 10:34am
I have read the forum rules years ago, and I dont remember that I should say a price. Just for the forum's rules I sell this blade for 1.500 euros. Any serious offers accepted.
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2017 at 10:41am
Originally posted by Sabito Sabito wrote:

Wow! Why would you sell such a rare custom blade?! People have wondered for years how it would compare to a Primorac Carbon which for years is what Butterfly stated he used, to me it looks like the same ply composition but with a MUCH bigger head. 

To solve your questions, the head is exactly the same like a usual and common primorac carbon, maybe u can see that has larger head cause of the photo angle. In this particular blade the athlete just sanded down the one of the two handle wings. Also if you put this blade and a primorac carbon near it, you will see that the plies have exactly the same thickness. It has better feeling than a primo carbon, it is MORE solid and the craftmanship, quality and finishing, are top!

How I obdained it? I will let you guess.Tongue

Edited by *_strataras_* - 11/05/2017 at 4:31pm
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
jiafeng413 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiafeng413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2017 at 12:10pm
The same to Primorac Carbon Butterfly It's the same as the handle~
Sabito View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2017 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by *_strataras_* *_strataras_* wrote:

To solve your questions, the head is exactly the same like a usual and common primorac carbon. In this particular blade the athlete just sanded down the one of the two handle wings. Also if you put this blade and a primorac carbon near it, you will see that the plies have exactly the same thickness.

Wow nice for you to share this with us! 
Let me guess... You are his friend and you asked for one of his blades? Do you know for how long he usually keeps them?
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2017 at 12:24pm

I have read the forum rules years ago, and I dont remember that I should say a price. Just for the forum's rules I sell this blade for 1.500 euros. Any serious offers accepted.

Rule number 2 my friend 😉:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=79343&title=rules-for-buy-and-sell-read-this-first

Edited by Antuan - 11/05/2017 at 12:27pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2017 at 12:55pm
Did I say that I dont believe you my friend? I said only that I dont remember it. But anyway, thanks for sending me the link, i refreshed my memory Wink
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2017 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by jiafeng413 jiafeng413 wrote:

The same to Primorac Carbon Butterfly It's the same as the handle~

The handle is a lot thinnier than the primo carbon, cause it is special order for Kreanga who has smaller hands and prefers smaller grip.
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2017 at 4:36pm
So the price is 1.500 euros or best offer, isn't it?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2017 at 5:07pm
The price is 1.500 euros. Someone can make a different offer that can please me, so the price will be lower, or higher for example.
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2017 at 4:09pm

Originally posted by inamiken inamiken wrote:

very nice blade.

Ofcourse he is the best player on earth at the moment. And what makes you believe that one blade is better than the other? I bet you are saying this cause Ma Long used it???!!!
Anyway, I cannot understand the reason for posting your blade on my thread...I am selling a blade and you post, photos of your blade...I still dont get it... Confused

Edited by *_strataras_* - 11/06/2017 at 4:11pm
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2017 at 4:35pm
Haha, Butterfly blades are always better than DHS ones, that is true. This Custom blade is probably a true gem.
Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2017 at 4:38pm
Ty kakapo, really appreciate it. But I am still curious of what inamiken is trying to tell me. Also from his first photo that he took from his mobile phone from his tv I can see ma long's serial which says production date 2017, and at inamiken's blade says 2016...But probably is not Ma Long's personal blade that he has used himself, but a common-production blade that inamiken has bought from a shop, I don't know...I say again, probably.
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2017 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

Haha, Butterfly blades are always better than DHS ones, that is true. This Custom blade is probably a true gem.

Also kakapo it is a little bit more rare than the blades that Kreanga has used cause it has no lense on the handle, it has only the metal logo at the bottom. Thing that makes it rare cause Kalin's most blades have lense which say "Kreanga Carbon OFF"
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
inamiken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inamiken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2017 at 10:21pm
You don't have any proof that your blade Kreanga used just leave a sky-high price……

DHS special made series for China National Team are more expensive than BTY special order.

Everyone could get you blade which you said Kreanga used with 1500Euro but they couldn't get

the W968 Number 1 with even 2000 euro .

very nice blade.

Ofcourse he is the best player on earth at the moment. And what makes you believe that one blade is better than the other? I bet you are saying this cause Ma Long used it???!!!
Anyway, I cannot understand the reason for posting your blade on my thread...I am selling a blade and you post, photos of your blade...I still dont get it... Confused
My Feedback
inamiken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inamiken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2017 at 10:42pm

Ty kakapo, really appreciate it. But I am still curious of what inamiken is trying to tell me. Also from his first photo that he took from his mobile phone from his tv I can see ma long's serial which says production date 2017, and at inamiken's blade says 2016...But probably is not Ma Long's personal blade that he has used himself, but a common-production blade that inamiken has bought from a shop, I don't know...I say again, probably.

The most important is that you sell the blade which you said Kreanga used but i never sell my blades the china national team give me  to anyone, i just collect them.

If i want ,i could get the blades from  the china national team  and needn't buy from any shop with a lot money. As a matter of fact,there is no shop could sell the W968 number 1 in china. You said just prove you know little about DHS >

By the way ,i think your viewpoint is very funny, did you think Ma Long used the W968 2017 Number1

in 2016???LOLLOLLOL

Edited by inamiken - 11/06/2017 at 10:51pm
My Feedback
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2017 at 1:38am

The most important is that you sell the blade which you said Kreanga used but i never sell my blades the china national team give me  to anyone, i just collect them.

If i want ,i could get the blades from  the china national team  and needn't buy from any shop with a lot money. As a matter of fact,there is no shop could sell the W968 number 1 in china. You said just prove you know little about DHS >

By the way ,i think your viewpoint is very funny, did you think Ma Long used the W968 2017 Number1

in 2016???LOLLOLLOL

I don't want to troll a troll like you but.....your Ma Long blade is from time to time available on this well known webshop for....770$Wink: http://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=W968signature

......We are far from the 2000$ even if 770 is not a small amount. 

By the way, I can see you dissolve your collection by selling for instance this blade: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=80323&KW=&PID=1000236&title=stiga-liu-guoliang-limited-edition#1000236

So, why don't you keep your pictures and com's and post them on your own for sale thread instead of trolling someone else's thread ?

Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2017 at 1:48am
Dear inamiken...I dont like you irony and sarcasm at all!!!

Just some things to teach you and learn...
1) I dont need a proof that Kreanga used it, cause butterfly doesn't make any common-production blade with this type of handle (handle of old kreanga-schlager- cristophe legout) ,sinse the early 2000's. Butterfly still makes that handle only for Kreanga.

2) The most difficult thing on earth nowadays, is not to prove that my blade is Kreanga's personal blade, but is YOU prove that the blade you have in your collection is one of the many blades that the China national team had in their possession and now you have it, and try to convince us that your blade is not a common production blade that I also could have from TT11.

3) About the most important that you said, that I sell a pro player's blade...I do whatever I want and I dont have to ask permision from you dear inamiken!!! And just for your information and only, I have 3 more of Kreanga's blades which I keep cause they are used by him MORE than this that I sell at the moment.

4) If your proof that your blade with serial number "1" is National team's blade, then BELIEVE me, it is more easy for you to get scammed by dhs fake one, than I have been scammed and I have a fake butterfly like this in the pictures!

5) I dont want to know much for national team's blades, if I will be interested some day to buy a genuine national team's blade, then I would ask advice in this forum first to get informed.

6) Dont think my viewpoint is very funny and please dont be so sarcastic and ironic, cause dear inamiken, you are the first one that have sent me pm and you were interested about the blade and telling me that you are fan of Kreanga.

P.M Have a nice day and please if you believe that the blade is fake, DONT post here again. Just keep your blades and leave me alone to sell my blade in whatever price I want.

Edited by *_strataras_* - 11/07/2017 at 1:51am
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
inamiken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inamiken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2017 at 3:11am

in 2016???LOLLOLLOL

I don't want to troll a troll like you but.....your Ma Long blade is from time to time available on this well known webshop for....770$Wink: http://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=W968signature

By the way, I can see you dissolve your collection by selling for instance this blade: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=80323&KW=&PID=1000236&title=stiga-liu-guoliang-limited-edition#1000236

So, why don't you keep your pictures and com's and post them on your own for sale thread instead of trolling someone else's thread ?

I have told  again and again i never sell the blades from China national team . Liu Guo Liang Limited Edition is the  Market circulation version not from the china national team.

Ok, if you can buy the W968 number edition number 1 with 770Euro, i will buy the guy's blade "which Kreanga used" immediately.By the way, the Prott is not the officially authorized distributor。

Everyone can see you're acting here in order to sell the Sky-High blade " which

Kreanga used"

So  wish you good luck !

Edited by inamiken - 11/07/2017 at 3:12am
My Feedback
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2017 at 7:02am
@ kakapo
Kakapo thank you a lot for the support cause I still dont get the offense of this guy... Confused AND I say again: inamiken is the first person who has sent me pm to show his interest for this blade 
(if someone wants screenshot, I can upload)

@ inamiken
Keep your national tema's blades as you like!!! What is your problem if I want to sell one of the four blades of a pro that I have in my collection??? And pls dont tell me that you have no problem, otherwise you wouldn't start all these.
Secondly cause you have bad attitude and I dont like these kind of person, even if you want the Kreanga's blade for 2.000 euros, I will not sell it to you, not only for that reason, but beacuse you have blades of the number 1 world ranking player, so you dont need a blade from an almost retired player!
And last but not least dont wish me luck, just cause you dont mean it with good way. I am used to wish good luck with all my heart, and not ironicly and sarcasticly.

P.M. Please inamiken make your own thread for your blades and your problems to get solved and leave me alone with my thread which is related to the collectors who are interested to it.
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
windysummer1 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windysummer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2017 at 11:06pm
what is the headsize, thickness and the weight in grams for this Kreanga's blade?
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2017 at 12:17am

in 2016???LOLLOLLOL

I have told  again and again i never sell the blades from China national team . Liu Guo Liang Limited Edition is the  Market circulation version not from the china national team.

Ok, if you can buy the W968 number edition number 1 with 770Euro, i will buy the guy's blade "which Kreanga used" immediately.By the way, the Prott is not the officially authorized distributor。

Everyone can see you're acting here in order to sell the Sky-High blade " which

Kreanga used"

So  wish you good luck !

GO AWAY inamiken, Whatever this seller sells is none of your business. DON'T GO HANGING YOUR UNDERWEAR AT OTHER PEOPLE'S CORRIDOR. 
Number 1, unless you are looking for trouble, you shouldn't post pictures of yours or any blades you found online on someone else's thread. 
Number 2, seller is entitled to sell at which price he deems fit as long as pictures and details of the blade are given. 
Interested buyers will PM to express interest. And that is also none of your business. Nobody gives an extra shit even if the national team gave you your W968 (which is thrash quality by the way). DHS QUALITY IS THRASH (Just reminding everyone here).

This case is simple, our friend *_strataras_* here has to post/update the price in his first post describing and showing photos of the blade to avoid confusion. If he does not comply, he does not comply with forum rules (This is not EBAY, NO BIDDING OR PRICE OFFERING). 

If anyone is interested, can PM seller straight away.
No interest, can just exit his post and view others. 

Edited by proSpin - 11/08/2017 at 12:19am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2017 at 1:53am
proSpin thank you also for the support, I really really appreciate it from you and kakapo.
As the price regards, I didnt remember how the thing goes on the "for sale" part, but Antuan reminded me abouit the price so I wrote it at a lower post.
Do I have to write it on the first post? 
I really don't know, I haven't sold anything except one more time where I have put a price even I didnt also remember the rules.
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
windysummer1 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windysummer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2017 at 8:27am
what is the headsize, thickness and the weight in grams for this Kreanga's blade?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2017 at 10:26am
The informations are in the first post windysummer1 
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2017 at 7:18am

To solve your questions, the head is exactly the same like a usual and common primorac carbon. In this particular blade the athlete just sanded down the one of the two handle wings. Also if you put this blade and a primorac carbon near it, you will see that the plies have exactly the same thickness.

Wow nice for you to share this with us! 
Let me guess... You are his friend and you asked for one of his blades? Do you know for how long he usually keeps them?

I am not his friend, I have many common friends with him, and I also have talked with him many times. And no problem for sharing the photos. I have it for about 3 years, but I was committed in some way not to public photos or infos for it. About how long he keeps a blade, there is no standart time. The blade of him that I will never sell, have been used by him for many years, so in all known competitions and it has signature of him. This which I sell, it is only used for some months. One more has been used for about 2 years. No standar time. It is up to him if he likes a blade and keeps it for some time. Some months before he was using the MJ szlc in st handle, but at the time, i am not sure.
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic