Topic Closedshawnnie20 chicho ficho dispute

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ChichoFicho View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: shawnnie20 chicho ficho dispute
    Posted: 11/09/2017 at 6:04pm

I sold a blade to this scammer about 2 months ago. The blade was in new condition. When he got it he probably tried it and said he didn't want it because "it was not new".  I offered him a complete refund once he sends it back. However, the scammer decided to keep the blade for himself and try to get his money back. He opened a dispute in paypal and then initiated a chargeback with his card issuer. Meanwhile, the scammer disclosed my paypal address, name and other sensitive information on the forum. When the moderator deleted all personal information this LIAR said he had never posted personal information.  He used to sell blades worth 200$ for 1500$ on ebay under the nickname [COLOR="#0066cc"]shawnnielee. He ended all his listings on ebay  probably trying to hide his tracks. Watch out for this scammer. Never ever sell anything to him.

Check below his history:

Sponsored Links

Poseidon View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2017 at 8:27pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2017 at 8:42pm
The worst thing is that when this scammer attacked me some members like fatt tried staying neutral and made silly comments. I have the scammer's address, name (although he uses unverified paypal account and different names), email address. I will disclose all information soon.
Darker Speed 70

Hammond FA Speed

Tyotokusen
inamiken View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2017 at 9:15pm
Strongly condemn these cheats!

shawnnie20 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/10/2017 at 5:28am
I am not a scammer and not going anywhere. 

I didn’t do anything wrong to you but you did Bad thing to me.

I just want to make sure that everything is clear.

Let me tell you the status of dispute.

If there is nothing comes up till Nov/23/2107 then this case will be closed.

See this Mail 

Then I am going to send it back to you.

You need to Understand that you have no credit.

No one can trust you so I can’t send it back to you before everything is clear.

I really want to see you to know what kind of person you are.

I never received items that is not as described.

What you have done to me is fishy!!!!

At least you don’t even feel sorry for me?

if you said “I’m sorry I had used it” At the beginning, then maybe I understand little bit, but still that’s not acceptable.

YOU HAVE TO SEND EXACT SAME CONDITION
NO MATTER WHAT!!!

But you didn’t and you told me that I used it !

I think you need to learn how to sell stuffs.

Just hanging there few weeks.

Once the case is closed you are going to receive the blade as the condition you sent it to me which is used.

And for your information- Custom made cypress Special KTS with blue lense retail price was $550 from butterfly 6 years ago.

Now it worth more than $2000 like Red KTS for collectors.

Before you say something You better study.

Edited by shawnnie20 - 11/10/2017 at 5:38am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/10/2017 at 5:43am
Never ever refer to me in future. If I don't get my blade which you stole from me, I will disclose your email, address, name and phone number on various social networks. Low life cheater.
Darker Speed 70

Hammond FA Speed

Tyotokusen
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/10/2017 at 9:43am
This thread is locked. No more discussion. After Nov. 23 I expect that this WILL be resolved. Shawnie20 must get a refund and Chicho must receive a shipping tracking number indicating the blade is on its way. Anything short of that and one or both members will be banned. Any additional comments on this dispute from either party short of a notice that it was resolved as stipulated above will lead to an instant ban.

Clock is ticking.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2017 at 11:52pm
Update.  Shawnie has received the refund and has mailed the blade back to Chicho and I have seen the tracking number.

The end.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2018 at 6:16pm
The blade was returned to ChichoFicho.  It arrived on December 29. 

ChicoFicho is not happy that the customs authority in his country charged a tariff but that is not something Shawnie caused. 

In fact, this affair started when ChicoFicho did not send a blade in the condition he claimed.  Ever since then he has claimed loudly that Shawnie is some sort of a cheater but there is no evidence of this at all -- note again that the blade was returned -- and in fact he has persisted in making this charge even after the blade was returned. 

What is behind all this acrimony?   In a personal message to me complaining about Shawnie, ChichoFicho wrote this: "No. He stole my blade. He will sell it on ebay for 500$ in the months to come. That's everything this jobless immigrant is capable of doing."[emphasis added]. 

I shouldn't have to address this kind of posting, but in fact, there are large numbers of people in places like California and Texas and New York and Toronto and Vancouver etc. etc. with Asian names who were born in the US or Canada, and many more who emigrated here and have great jobs -- which may not be something a poster living in Bulgaria would appreciate.  I haven't said anything before this since it was not posted in a thread, rather in a PM to me.  Also, since Shawnie got his money back and returned the blade to ChicoFicho and I thought this affair was done -- see my last post.  But PMs are not something that can be considered "secret" or "privileged" in every circumstance.  Bear in mind also that this is a forum based in North America, with many members from Canada and the US who play TT.  Just who does ChicoFicho think comprises a large portion of the members of MyTT, including the forum owner???!!!

Now, apparently this thing has not gone away.

Today on a another thread ChicoFicho posted personal information about Shawnie without his consent, while attempting to undermine his attempt to sell a blade on ebay, and continues to claim he is a "cheater" in the absence of any evidence.  He previously asked me if I would write something to discourage people from buying from Shawnie, and I said I would not.

I am out of patience and need to send a message.

ChicoFicho is suspended from the Buy and Sell section here.  He is free to post on other parts of MyTT for as long as he obeys other forum rules.  But I will hide his posts and delete his threads in this section. 

This is not open to debate.  The thread is locked.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic