Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SOLD  PRIMORAC CARBON BLACK TAG PRISTINE CONDITION
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOLD PRIMORAC CARBON BLACK TAG PRISTINE CONDITION

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
prunescu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prunescu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD PRIMORAC CARBON BLACK TAG PRISTINE CONDITION
    Posted: 11/12/2017 at 10:11pm
SOLD      FOR SALE PRIMORAC CARBON ST HANDLE, BLACK TAG ,PRISTINE CONDITION, NO DENTS,NO CUTS, WITH THE ORIGINAL BOX .PRICE IS 300 EUROS + SHIPPING .PAY PAL GIFT OR AD 5%.No trades !=uploads/22302/Webp.net-resizeimage-2.jpg" rel="nofollow]uploads/22302/Webp.net-resizeimage-2.jpg[/URL] uploads/22302/Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg uploads/22302/Webp.net-resizeimage-4.jpg uploads/22302/Webp.net-resizeimage-5.jpg

Edited by prunescu - 11/18/2017 at 4:27pm
Sponsored Links

nid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2017 at 11:16am
Could you give me at 150
prunescu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prunescu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2017 at 4:15pm
No,I can't. 

Edited by prunescu - 11/14/2017 at 11:54pm
Sabito View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2017 at 12:09pm
220 euros plus shipping?!... what the hell bro?!
butterflyonline.com sells it for 107 USD brand new shipped
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2017 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by Sabito Sabito wrote:

220 euros plus shipping?!... what the hell bro?!
butterflyonline.com sells it for 107 USD brand new shipped
what ??? Butterfly still sells black metal tag without serial numbers and boxed for 107$. ? Where ?
Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2017 at 1:14pm
I noticed something - for so long time some people (forum members) can't understand that one or another price is connected with personal decision of the SELLER.
You can receive something as GIFT and to say to the seller: Hmm, that blade I got as GIFT (or I found on the street, or I found it in the hall's trash/bin), but you want money?!
It is very strangely to read these questions : Someone somewhere is selling something for some price, but you want it x2 or x3 or x10 lower price, because you have seen it somewhere for that price. Okay, who is stopping you to buy the concrete product for the price you have found?!
I really don't understand.
Primo Carbon in good condition with metal logo must be at least 200 EUR today, so I think the price is pretty fair. If you want it cheaper - then find and buy it, nobody is stopping you, right?

Edited by kolevtt - 11/15/2017 at 1:16pm
prunescu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prunescu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2017 at 1:20pm
You're right.The new price is 300 euros plus shipping .

Edited by prunescu - 11/15/2017 at 2:18pm
Sabito View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2017 at 2:32pm
Make it 500 Euros! Black Metal Tag is like gold in the hands of its owner! Almost a holy racket! 
I have always owned Carbon/Arylate/Arylate-Carbon blades from Butterfly and never saw a single difference with silver tags. If you can provide any serious technical argument about why a Black Metal Tag is worth USD$247 (230%) MORE than the brand new USD$107 from butterflyonline.com then go ahead. 

1. Is thickness different?
2. Is blade composition different?
3. Does Black Metal Tag and the absence of serial numbers increase or decrease substantially the blade's natural frequency (therefore its speed)?

If you answered NO to all of the above questions then what the hell are you trying to promote with your blade? 

prunescu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prunescu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2017 at 2:45pm
Another troll.I guess you're drinking wine from a box not a chateauneuf du pape.If you dont feel any difference between a 30 years old blade and a new one that's your problem.Now go and tell Freitas to change his 20 years old maze and play with one, same composition, you'll recommend.

Edited by prunescu - 11/15/2017 at 4:04pm
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2017 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Sabito Sabito wrote:

Make it 500 Euros! Black Metal Tag is like gold in the hands of its owner! Almost a holy racket! 
I have always owned Carbon/Arylate/Arylate-Carbon blades from Butterfly and never saw a single difference with silver tags. If you can provide any serious technical argument about why a Black Metal Tag is worth USD$247 (230%) MORE than the brand new USD$107 from butterflyonline.com then go ahead. 

1. Is thickness different?
2. Is blade composition different?
3. Does Black Metal Tag and the absence of serial numbers increase or decrease substantially the blade's natural frequency (therefore its speed)?

If you answered NO to all of the above questions then what the hell are you trying to promote with your blade? 

Have you ever heard of collectible items ? On this forum, there are players but also collectors or...player-collector. On a collector point of view, a new silver logo Primo carbon with serial number beginning with R (year 2017) is 5$ worth.....but a Primo Carbon with old tag, no serial number and original box cost much more than 107$....I let you think about it....

Edited by kakapo - 11/15/2017 at 5:31pm
Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
Sabito View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2017 at 5:35pm
It is sad to see you calling me a troll. When you are forced to argue and demonstrate your point of view you call people trolls? I always thought this forum promoted healthy exchanges.

Some top players might keep their blades for a very long time because they are used to them not because aging of the wood and use improves their mechanical properties. Lignin deteriorates over the years and the elastic response of the blade diminishes over time. I have worked in research in a wood science lab so I guess I know a thing or two about wood.
prunescu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prunescu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2017 at 6:05pm
Pending....
prunescu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prunescu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2017 at 2:17am
The blade is SOLD.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic