Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

butterfly Yoshimra ltd edition/rubber....SOLD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bandadacota View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandadacota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: butterfly Yoshimra ltd edition/rubber....SOLD
    Posted: 11/22/2017 at 8:31pm
99.9% new ..less than an hour play...no dings, no bumps......350euros, shipping included....paypal as gift or buyer pay 4% extra.....SOLD

Edited by bandadacota - 01/15/2018 at 1:44am
Sponsored Links

proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2017 at 8:46pm
ahhhh, so you are the one who auctioned for it and now you are selling for so much higher than when bought Wink
just wow.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandadacota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2017 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by proSpin proSpin wrote:

ahhhh, so you are the one who auctioned for it and now you are selling for so much higher than when bought Wink
just wow.

you are welcome to sell your stock for less than this price.........Wink
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2017 at 9:00pm
hehe. I had 9 pieces. Selling my stock at less price is definitely not an issue so far. 
Well, good luck. 
Oh and You forgot to mention that the weight of the blade without rubber is 87g. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandadacota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2017 at 9:05pm

hehe. I had 9 pieces. Selling my stock at less price is definitely not an issue so far. 
Well, good luck. 
Oh and You forgot to mention that the weight of the blade without rubber is 87g. 

hey...don't advertise your sell item in others post.......if you want to sell your stuff please start your own post........thank you Wink
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2017 at 9:09pm
Oh no, don't get me wrong. I'm not advertising. I know the rules well enough to know never to advertise my products on other's sales page.
I'm merely sharing how many i have and replying to your comment to sell my stocks for less than this price. Approve
SmackDAT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmackDAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2017 at 9:10pm

Oh no, don't get me wrong. I'm not advertising. I know the rules well enough to know never to advertise my products on other's sales page.
I'm merely sharing how many i have and replying to your comment to sell my stocks for less than this price. Approve
+1

is the other guy stupid or something
Zhang Jike ALC AN (88g)
Tenergy 05 Hard (2.1, B)
Tenergy 19 (2.1, R)
https://goo.gl/bFWoxW
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2017 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by SmackDAT SmackDAT wrote:

+1

is the other guy stupid or something

I don't know. Maybe he needs help. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandadacota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2017 at 9:17pm
 if you are having problem with selling your "9" pieces, send me some info in "Private message".....maybe i can help you out......and please in "private message" and not in my post......thank you Mr ChauWink
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2017 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by bandadacota bandadacota wrote:

Well, good luck. 

hey...don't advertise your sell item in others post.......if you want to sell your stuff please start your own post........thank you Wink

he doesn't need to advertise. everybody know him and will prefer to buy from him even if his price will be higher then yours

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandadacota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2017 at 9:30pm
GO AWAY inamiken, Whatever this seller sells is none of your business. DON'T GO HANGING YOUR UNDERWEAR AT OTHER PEOPLE'S CORRIDOR. 
Number 1, unless you are looking for trouble, you shouldn't post pictures of yours or any blades you found online on someone else's thread. 
Number 2, seller is entitled to sell at which price he deems fit as long as pictures and details of the blade are given. 
Interested buyers will PM to express interest. And that is also none of your business. Nobody gives an extra shit even if the national team gave you your W968 (which is thrash quality by the way). DHS QUALITY IS THRASH (Just reminding everyone here).

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=80801&SID=10321077dde11a367f4e54cf27ba48486805556&title=fs-kreangas-blade

I qoute this from a reply of prospin in a recent post ......supporter of prospin....please repect what prospin said...thank youWink

Edited by bandadacota - 11/22/2017 at 9:31pm
SmackDAT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmackDAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2017 at 9:34pm
Who is inamiken
Zhang Jike ALC AN (88g)
Tenergy 05 Hard (2.1, B)
Tenergy 19 (2.1, R)
https://goo.gl/bFWoxW

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandadacota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2017 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by SmackDAT SmackDAT wrote:

Who is inamiken

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=80801&SID=10321077dde11a367f4e54cf27ba48486805556&title=fs-kreangas-blade
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2017 at 9:45pm
Dear Sir,

Thank you quoting ProSpin. 
ProSpin and friends have not violated any rules of mytt community:
1. No pictures of advertisement or Price disclosure was made in your post. 
2. Nobody else complained* that your price was too high/crazy.
3. In for sale post, the topic at discussion was Yoshimura Limited and ProSpin complied with discussion topic and states that he owns 9 and replied to earlier comment and i quote: "you are welcome to sell your stock for less than this price".

In the case of iamiken, he posted pictures of W968 which has no relation to Butterfly kreanga personal. Not even close, one is DHS, while other is Butterfly. 

Please refrain from quoting in future. 

Yours truly. 

Edited by proSpin - 11/22/2017 at 9:46pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandadacota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2017 at 9:49pm

Dear Sir,

Thank you quoting ProSpin. 
ProSpin and friends have not violated any rules of mytt community:
1. No pictures of advertisement or Price disclosure was made in your post. 
2. Nobody else complained* that your price was too high/crazy.
3. In for sale post, the topic at discussion was Yoshimura Limited and ProSpin complied with discussion topic and states that he owns 9 and replied to earlier comment and i quote: "you are welcome to sell your stock for less than this price".

In the case of iamiken, he posted pictures of W968 which has no relation to Butterfly kreanga personal. Not even close, one is DHS, while other is Butterfly. 

Please refrain from quoting in future. 

Yours truly. 

prospin....don't eat your own word and give yourself double standard.......

"Number 2, seller is entitled to sell at which price he deems fit as long as pictures and details of the blade are given. 
Interested buyers will PM to express interest. And that is also none of your business. "

so if you are not interested in my item....."go away"....thank youWink
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2017 at 9:55pm
There are no double standards and neither do i eat my own words. 
I think you really need help interpreting, dont blame you, you probably lived in hong kong too long. 

To show no double standards and not eat my own words, I will do as i stated in your sales post earlier. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandadacota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2017 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

Well, good luck. 

he doesn't need to advertise. everybody know him and will prefer to buy from him even if his price will be higher then yours

oh you are telling me he is selling it at a higher price than me, no wonder Prospin is picking on the post.....LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandadacota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2017 at 10:01pm

There are no double standards and neither do i eat my own words. 
I think you really need help interpreting, dont blame you, you probably lived in hong kong too long. 

To show no double standards and not eat my own words, I will do as i stated in your sales post earlier. 

thank you prospin for your comment....i would rather like to here comment on whether you are interesting in my item......any other comment, please keep it to yourself....and go away please.....Wink
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2017 at 10:05pm

Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

Well, good luck. 

oh you are telling me he is selling it at a higher price than me, no wonder Prospin is picking on the post.....LOL

I didnt say his price higher. I said will buy from him even if his price will be higher. I sure other forum members will do same.
pliuya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pliuya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2017 at 10:12pm
Prospin, thank you for your post. Very helpful.

Edited by pliuya - 11/22/2017 at 10:13pm
DHS W968 (90g)
Bakcup: Viscaria (87g)
FH: Hurricane Neo Blue
BH: MXP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandadacota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2017 at 1:39am
grab your chance people....350 euros with new victas rubber is a bargain......shops in Taiwan is selling it at NT$99999.....works out to be around 2880euros.................oh wait.....the shop has changed back to NT$9999(288 euros)LOL

Edited by bandadacota - 11/23/2017 at 2:02am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandadacota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2017 at 2:28am
http://www.tabletennis.tw/product_one.asp?guid=7DDF2101-5D30-744C-8F77-4777B532F20D
288euro/340us........can buy hereWink

Edited by bandadacota - 11/23/2017 at 7:06am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandadacota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2017 at 3:19am
http://www.kokusaitakkyu.com/shopdetail/000000008627/ct1535/page2/order/

to get the best bargain....start learning Japanese.....for this shop they sell at 26244yen(198euro/233us)....but for now it is all sold out...LOL

munai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote munai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2017 at 7:28am
thank BandaDacota and Prospin for sharing Smile
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2017 at 8:54am

to get the best bargain....start learning Japanese.....for this shop they sell at 26244yen(198euro/233us)....but for now it is all sold out...LOL

They don't ship items outside of Japan, so don't waste your time looking.

Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandadacota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2017 at 9:12am
Originally posted by Ray Ray wrote:

They don't ship items outside of Japan, so don't waste your time looking.

use oversea shopping service....just need to pay a little service fee..LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandadacota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2018 at 1:44am
SOLD.......
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic