Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problem whit transaction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Blackblade View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackblade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem whit transaction
    Posted: 12/06/2017 at 6:12am

I am a new member and I have had a problem with my first transaction here. I bought a Boll Tricarbon from the member Thomasson.  I paid him by direct electronic funds transfer to his bank account on 20/11/2017. He told me on 23/11/2017 by email that it will take at most 3 days for delivery since his country is close to mine (Holland-Belgium). When I asked him for a tracking number or other indications that he has sent the blade, I have received no reply. It is now 06/12/2017 and I still have not received the blade. This person has been on this forum since 2010, so I thought he was someone who could be trusted. Perhaps he has a health problem or there is some other issue, but I am now quite worried. I am writing to find out if other people have had problems with the member Thomasson." AngryAngryAngry
Sponsored Links

the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2017 at 8:02am
He has already responded in the thread in which you brought this up. Other members responded as well.
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
Thomasson View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomasson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2017 at 2:59am
Could a mod please remove this thread or atleast remove the enclosure of my name.
Blackblade, please be aware u threatened me with legal actions because you are in the legal field.
I highly doubt u are though, since then u would have known, posting someones full name without his consent is not allowed.
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackblade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2017 at 5:27am
You want me to exchange emails !! I'm saying an error in the mail, while I do not receive proof of sending. Here you return the package (or send) and there you send me a photo with tchecking number ?? You registered yourself with this name, usually people use a nickname. It is not indicated that it is your name Sir, it is by your message that you inform everyone that it is your real name! So do not put oil on the fire, I wrote you this morning, that I was waiting for the blade, which makes sense that I paid. In the meantime, I leave the post, which is legitimate! A moderator is aware of "Baal". cordially

Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackblade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2017 at 6:13am
You lied right from the start and you try to find an excuse about the fact that your nickname was mentioned! Now Sir you do not respect your commitments, I paid on your bank account and that quickly! I asked you for a proof of sending with tracking number, which I never had! You were surely late, at that time did not send me by mail that the blade will arrive within 3 days. To know for the 25November, while we are on December 7! Here you sent and there I receive a proof of sending with tracking number! If I'm wrong, show me a letter from the post recognizing their mistake! You do not respect the rules of this forum! You blackmail me under the pretext of your nickname which is also your name! A moderator can intervene, please. On the other thread, two people intervene positive for you, oddly they are all from the same country! I remain dubitative and if you do not send me my blade, I ask you to pay me back IMMEDIATELY !!!
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2017 at 8:10am
Personal names have been removed. Several posts hidden.

Thomasson please let me know when the bade is shipped. Blackblade please give bim a little time to correct the problem before making accusations and getting angry.

Edit.  Thomasson has sent me the tracking number indicating the blade has been shipped.

This matter seems to be have been resolved.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2017 at 11:47pm
It turns out that Blackblade is the same person as Bacardi and Pokjess, previously baned for scamming.

I have banned him again.  He should not return.
inamiken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inamiken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2017 at 4:43am
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

It turns out that Blackblade is the same person as Bacardi and Pokjess, previously baned for scamming.

I have banned him again.  He should not return.

V5
wechat: 1044120794
DHS Stiga Xiom Tibhar Andro professional supplier
My Feedback
Locvoh1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Locvoh1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2017 at 2:39pm
I have a lot of evidence to believe that I had some bad experiences with these individuals before, not here but at a different forum. (Based in Europe). It's regarding an old Subek blade( less than $100 deal). I agreed to sell they agreed to paypal, even give me a shipping address in Belgium, but never sent the money for almost a week. Emailing, coming up with excuses not ready to transfer the money. I smelled something fishy when I saw the pics of the my blade were already on a Facebook page selling old blades in French language. I emailed them to cancel the sale before they sent the money. But OMG. After that, I got a barrage of cursing emails in good English (the emails before that were in broken (but understandable) English). They threaten to follow me everywhere I go on the cyberspace to block me from the ww table tennis community, they called me names, all kinds of foul languages. I didn’t response but the emails didn't stop. Finally, I had to block their email.
I used the word "they" because I believe it's a team of at least 2 ppl. Maybe husband and wife. One is a female (from the language she used I can tell), very fluent in English. You never think in a little money bussiness selling old blades as a hobby you would deal with "scam artists".
Happened about a year ago.Just wanted to share with this forum.
Cheers. Have fun playing pongs out there.
L.V
the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2017 at 2:48pm
Wow... That's a lot of effort to scam on table tennis equipment. Weird.
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2017 at 3:02pm
I have gotten reports similar to Locvoh.  The weird threats that follow are a strange but consistent aspect.  It happened to Thomasson this time.  I have unhidden a few posts here that will give people the flavor of how he reacts.  And he likes to threaten legal actions.   

I should emphasize that Thomasson has acted perfectly honestly throughout.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic