FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

* 215€ * Zhang jike Super ZLC FL * SOLD *

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sidespinBH View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidespinBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: * 215€ * Zhang jike Super ZLC FL * SOLD *
    Posted: 12/09/2017 at 11:23am
Hello

Selling this blade cheap for quick sale
It's flared 85 grams without any dents scratch and dirt
Basically it's mint condition as you can see.
N Series with Metal lens on both sides of the handle

This blade is for sale 225 € final price
           OR TRADE
Only with Jun Mizutani Super ZLC

7-8 € more for shipping worldwide
PayPal payment is accepted

https://imgur.com/gallery/pxN05

Edited by sidespinBH - 01/17/2018 at 5:04pm
Sponsored Links

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidespinBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2017 at 3:17pm
Photo from serial code of the box is uploaded already and is the same as the one on the face of the blade , it's the last photo of the provided link
I will upload the both sides of handle in a while
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidespinBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2017 at 3:43pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidespinBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2017 at 5:20pm
I understand I will do it in few hours
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidespinBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2017 at 5:48am
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidespinBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2017 at 9:56am
You tell me ...Its like new
Also I haven't removed the plastic covers from front and back lenses as seen in pictures

Hope it finally meets an owner who can play and enjoy it to the max , because it is a real beast
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidespinBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/2017 at 6:45pm
Still there
nittakuball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nittakuball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/2017 at 8:14pm
200 ship to canada ,we have  a deal?
DHS 032
Butterfly Bryce Highspeed

Singapore & Canada

Johnny Erasure View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Erasure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/2017 at 10:49pm
200 shipped to Romania?😀
Blade: JM ZLC
Rubbers: FH Dignics 09C
            BH Dignics 05
Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=63937&KW=Johnny+Erasure&PID=764628&title=feedback-for-j
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidespinBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/2017 at 5:37am
Hahaa everyone asks price cut , cut ,cut...

Let me share a thought with you guys
TT fans LOVE the discounts most of them will nagotiate for the lowest price even in a bargain, they will still ask for price reduction I personally do it sometimes but can understand what is the limit of the seller and my offers are based on reality , not on my wallet.

But please be in sellers position for a while
Retail price of super zlc in Europe is 350 euro, I sell it with 125 euro discount for quick sale , and played only 15 hours ,so practically it's new.

So you want it with 150 € discount , why ? How is your offer justified?
Super zlc are expensive blades and not for every wallet and I bet that you can't find it lower than this ,nowhere in the world

Also Johnny erasure you sell an apolonia zlc for 155 € not nagotiatable ( 45€ off retail price ) but you want 150 € off of my blade
Do you think it's fair ? Why your blade isn't discounted the same way as mine ?

If you want my szlc I want your apolonia + 100€ from you
Johnny Erasure View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Erasure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/2017 at 8:13am
Originally posted by sidespinBH sidespinBH wrote:

Hahaa everyone asks price cut , cut ,cut...

Let me share a thought with you guys
TT fans LOVE the discounts most of them will nagotiate for the lowest price even in a bargain, they will still ask for price reduction I personally do it sometimes but can understand what is the limit of the seller and my offers are based on reality , not on my wallet.

But please be in sellers position for a while
Retail price of super zlc in Europe is 350 euro, I sell it with 125 euro discount for quick sale , and played only 15 hours ,so practically it's new.

So you want it with 150 € discount , why ? How is your offer justified?
Super zlc are expensive blades and not for every wallet and I bet that you can't find it lower than this ,nowhere in the world

Also Johnny erasure you sell an apolonia zlc for 155 € not nagotiatable ( 45€ off retail price ) but you want 150 € off of my blade
Do you think it's fair ? Why your blade isn't discounted the same way as mine ?

If you want my szlc I want your apolonia + 100€ from you
Blade with high price, higher discount, price with lower price, the discount is more smaller, right?Smile
Not problem my friend if you not accept my offer but please be polite. 
BTW: I can sell it only to you with 145€ shipped my Apolonia ST, that's mean discount of 37.5%. 37.5% from your price is about 218€, so 200€ isn't so far by my offer.
So, You want to buy my Apolonia?Tongue
Blade: JM ZLC
Rubbers: FH Dignics 09C
            BH Dignics 05
Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=63937&KW=Johnny+Erasure&PID=764628&title=feedback-for-j
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidespinBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/2017 at 8:47am
Friend I didn't offend anyone and I am so polite as person , just told the truth from my point of view
Don't agree much with your discount argument because we are not stores which give a % discount , but people who have paid our equipment till the last cent.
So if asumming that we both sell our wood that is played 1 week for example we should offer the same discount if they both are in same condition

Have send you a pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidespinBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/14/2017 at 6:55pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidespinBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2017 at 3:57pm
Available still

Open to trades with

Apolonia zlc
Garaudia zlc
Innerforce layer alc
Long 5 alc
Xiom zx3 or zx2

In new or perfect condition
*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2017 at 5:53pm
The blade is genuine and I can understand from the box, that sidespinBH has bought the blade from my friend's tt shop who is the official retailer of butterfly here in Greece. The blade is 100% genuine!!!

Υ.Γ. από τον κ. Γιώργο την πήρες την ρακέτα σωστά sidespinBH?
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidespinBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2017 at 6:26pm
Thanks friend

That's right I have bought from him gpsports.com
MydasDiablo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MydasDiablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/2017 at 3:16am

Edited by MydasDiablo - 12/19/2017 at 4:01am
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidespinBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/2017 at 3:56am
Not currently interested in your offer thank you
tkk101 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tkk101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2017 at 1:32am
So then just shooting straight with me, how much in US dollars would you be willing to take?
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidespinBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2017 at 4:01am
Open your PayPal go to manage currencies and then choose payment conversion from Us $ to eur €
Then you will see how much $ is it
tkk101 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tkk101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2017 at 12:56am
I was more looking for what your lowest price you’d except is?! Love the blade and I’m looking to get one but I can’t afford the full price.

Edited by tkk101 - 12/30/2017 at 12:57am
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidespinBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2017 at 4:49am
Then find one more used and damaged than nine.
tkk101 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tkk101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2017 at 10:52am
Sounds great! Thanks for your time.
iwantboost2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwantboost2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2017 at 2:40am
I’m willing to trade my almost new (used 30 min) Apolonia ZLC FL 94 g. with box too. PM if interested and want pics. Thanks.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidespinBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/04/2018 at 1:41pm
From now on I want to trade this blade with a jun miz super zlc, just for testing and comparing purposes , because I can't really find any con on this blade

A few things that I noticed :
Some say that this blade lacks power from far distance counterspin play , from my personal experience this fact doesn't stand at all this blade is very powerful from all distances with huge sweetspot and the super zlc fiber grabs the ball better than alc
It owns a notably better dwell than the zhang joke alc which was my main blade
Also it feels softer to the touch and soft shots and becomes more solid and more precise on harder strokes.

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidespinBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2018 at 4:20pm
Well If someone wants to trade with jm szlc it's fine with me, however I don't know how to trade blades
I opened a thread here on how to trade between each other but moderators deleted for unknown reason to me

If you have done a swap on the past successfully I would like to hear your thoughts

So for this reason I put it on sale again at 225 €
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidespinBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/13/2018 at 9:07am
215 € sale price only for the weekend
Shipping and PayPal fees on you
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidespinBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2018 at 5:50pm
Update
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidespinBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/17/2018 at 5:05pm
Sold
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic