FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Dandoy Bio Boost vs Falco Tempo Long

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
rocketman222 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketman222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dandoy Bio Boost vs Falco Tempo Long
    Posted: 12/14/2017 at 8:39pm
Would like to know if any of you have experience with Dandoy bio boost and how it compares to Falco Tempo Long, mostly along the following lines, this is only for ESN/Euro/Japanese rubbers.

• Which one has a stronger effect in terms of increased speed/spin?
  • Which one softens the rubber more?
  • Effect longevity, how long does the boost effect last.
I have experience with using FTL, but know nothing about dandoy bioboost.

p.s. I have seen similar topic threads being derailed by questions about if its legal or not to use a booster etc, so please keep this thread to the point in case you feel like going off-topic.

Edited by rocketman222 - 12/14/2017 at 8:54pm
Sponsored Links

chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2017 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by rocketman222 rocketman222 wrote:

Would like to know if any of you have experience with Dandoy bio boost and how it compares to Falco Tempo Long, mostly along the following lines, this is only for ESN/Euro/Japanese rubbers.

• Which one has a stronger effect in terms of increased speed/spin?
  • Which one softens the rubber more?
  • Effect longevity, how long does the boost effect last.
I have experience with using FTL, but know nothing about dandoy bioboost.

p.s. I have seen similar topic threads being derailed by questions about if its legal or not to use a booster etc, so please keep this thread to the point in case you feel like going off-topic.

Firstly, they (Dandoy and Falco) are in 2 opposite polar of booster kinds. Dandoy is thin and running, Falco is thick and slow.

Dandoy is stronger and faster in all of aspects
Falco softens the rubber significantly
Effect of Falco lasts very long, due to the softening effect is nearly forever.

There is no real "pro", "prov" or "NT" H3 in the market.
Falco is not a booster
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketman222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2017 at 12:57am
Chop4ever I totally forgot, I should have directly asked you this. I can't think of many people more knowledgeable than you on this topic.
cherng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2018 at 12:36am
Does Falco soften the rubber and at the same time giving speed glue effect for long period? Or it just soften damage the rubber without increasing of speed. Currently, I am using Li Du Booster, I always put 2-3 layers at Neo Province H3, it can continues playing for 3-4 days, on the 5th day I will start to feel the speed of H3 is dropping and harden. If falcon is good, I need to change my booster.

Yoshimura Maharu Limited Edition

FH: Tenergy 05

BH: Tenergy 64
tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2018 at 10:12am
Originally posted by cherng cherng wrote:

Does Falco soften the rubber and at the same time giving speed glue effect for long period? Or it just soften damage the rubber without increasing of speed. Currently, I am using Li Du Booster, I always put 2-3 layers at Neo Province H3, it can continues playing for 3-4 days, on the 5th day I will start to feel the speed of H3 is dropping and harden. If falcon is good, I need to change my booster.

you must be a very dedicated to boost every 4 days.
sunny View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2018 at 12:36pm
Falco Tempo affect stays for 8-12 weeks
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2018 at 6:00pm
I boost all my Chinese rubbers with Falco Long and surely the rubber becomes livelier and softer and it easily stays like this for at least 3 months. Never tried another booster. Too lazy to apply every week or so
Hallmark Carbon Extreme (x3)
FH: D05/G1/RX
BH: Z2/D64/Ω7Pro
ohwell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2018 at 10:29pm
Falco softens the rubber a *ton*, and is slower than the lidu I’ve tried (clear, not the yellow version, which is supposed to be even faster). It may be slowing down a little after a few days, but a lot of people find they still get a good effect from Lidu for up to 3 weeks - unlike Eg seamoon. Have you considered sticking to Lidu but boosting less often?
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2018 at 11:01pm
Andro Rasant (dunno about Rasanter) smells just like Dandoy Bio Booster.

US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2018 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by cherng cherng wrote:

Falco softens the sponge and gives 2-4grs adding to the total weight. For who likes the "feeling" of rubber and isn't effected by weight variety, Falco is for them.
However, none of pro uses it.
Kailin has longer effect. The harder sponge is, the longer lasting time. 
Falco is not a booster
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2018 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Kolev Kolev wrote:

I boost all my Chinese rubbers with Falco Long and surely the rubber becomes livelier and softer and it easily stays like this for at least 3 months. Never tried another booster. Too lazy to apply every week or so

why don't u try Dandoy to see if you have to re-apply it everyweek?
Dandoy, Dianchi, Kailin, Lidu, Nittaku Axel, Stiga Extreme, TRF,..all last longer than 3 weeks.
Falco is not a booster
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2018 at 3:50am
I would like to try other boosters, but really have a problem to make my choice cause no one around me is boosting. And when I say boosting I am not sure what to expect exactly. As I mentioned the FTL makes my fubbers softer and "livelier" but more or less that's all. I am not sure about spin or speed
Hudoi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2018 at 5:01am
?Подскажите, где купить chop4ever ?
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2018 at 6:01am
Originally posted by Hudoi Hudoi wrote:

<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">?Подскажите, где купить <span style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb230, 236, 249;">chop4ever ?</span>

хочешь получить ответ тогда надо писать на английском. Тут русских мало.

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=78711&PN=2

TT newbie View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2018 at 6:29am

I would like to try other boosters, but really have a problem to make my choice cause no one around me is boosting. And when I say boosting I am not sure what to expect exactly. As I mentioned the FTL makes my fubbers softer and "livelier" but more or less that's all. I am not sure about spin or speed
Do you boost an exact number of layers or many layers until the rubber dome?
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2018 at 8:01am

Try any of these Dianchi, Lidu, Kailin, Nittaku Axel, Stiga Extreme, Dandoy, Joola Bio, TFR,...and even Phoenix Reviver (my tuner liquid). We stand from the opposite side of Falco.
Falco is not a booster
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2018 at 10:44am
Originally posted by chop4ever chop4ever wrote:

Try any of these Dianchi, Lidu, Kailin, Nittaku Axel, Stiga Extreme, Dandoy, Joola Bio, TFR,...and even Phoenix Reviver (my tuner liquid). We stand from the opposite side of Falco.

sometimes I need to soften the sponge of chinese rubbers forever.what booster would be good?
ohwell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2018 at 11:36am
Falco long is great for softening the sponge permanently.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketman222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2018 at 11:52am
Though falco works great on ESN, it does not have as much of an effect on Chinese sponge, also Chop4ever is the master chemist. I would blindly follow his advice.
taczkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taczkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2018 at 12:56pm
anyone knows where I can purchase Stiga Extreme? please PM me
Hudoi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2018 at 3:23pm
?
Hudoi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2018 at 3:24pm
?
Tell me, please, where to buy Chop4ever?
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2018 at 5:30am
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

sometimes I need to soften the sponge of chinese rubbers forever.what booster would be good?

Well, in this case you should buy a softer H3. Why do you buy a harder sponge and tune it to be softer?
Falco is not a booster
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2018 at 5:39am

?

You actually can't buy Chop4ever...it is impossible!
I've bought a 500ml can of Stiga Extreme from long ago, just for comparing to Nittaku Axel Speed. It's been discontinued however you could buy the last 500ml can from me. I've used some drops, 499ml is still there.
And if you are worry that if you have used all 500ml Stiga Extreme, where to find it again. Then buy Phoenix Reviver, more powerful and last 2x longer.

Falco is not a booster
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2018 at 5:40am
Originally posted by taczkid taczkid wrote:

anyone knows where I can purchase Stiga Extreme? please PM me

Buy Nittaku Speed Axel if you can't find the Stiga Extreme, they are the same.

Falco is not a booster
ohwell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2018 at 7:58am

?

I've bought a 500ml can of Stiga Extreme from long ago, just for comparing to Nittaku Axel Speed. It's been discontinued however you could buy the last 500ml can from me. I've used some drops, 499ml is still there.
And if you are worry that if you have used all 500ml Stiga Extreme, where to find it again. Then buy Phoenix Reviver, more powerful and last 2x longer.

Lol!  What about the Phoenix Reviver?  :P
mttgfg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mttgfg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2018 at 11:07am

?

Hi , i could send him a test sample of your stuff chop, and he pays only the shipping cost etc. If he wants to try reviver phoenix.

Edited by mttgfg - 02/14/2018 at 11:08am
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2018 at 11:10am
Originally posted by TT newbie TT newbie wrote:

Do you boost an exact number of layers or many layers until the rubber dome?

Untill dome
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2018 at 11:16am

Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

Well, in this case you should buy a softer H3. Why do you buy a harder sponge and tune it to be softer?

Logically this make sense. From what I have tried the softer TG3(I guess H3 as well) is slower than the ones I boost, although they become more or less equally soft
tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2018 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by mttgfg mttgfg wrote:

?

Hi , i could send him a test sample of your stuff chop, and he pays only the shipping cost etc. If he wants to try reviver phoenix.
I would like to try it as well.  Please PM me for the arrangement.  Thanks.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic