Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dandoy Bio Boost vs Falco Tempo Long

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2018 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by mttgfg mttgfg wrote:

Originally posted by chop4ever chop4ever wrote:

Originally posted by Hudoi Hudoi wrote:

?
Tell me, please, where to buy Chop4ever?

You actually can't buy Chop4ever...it is impossible!
I've bought a 500ml can of Stiga Extreme from long ago, just for comparing to Nittaku Axel Speed. It's been discontinued however you could buy the last 500ml can from me. I've used some drops, 499ml is still there.
And if you are worry that if you have used all 500ml Stiga Extreme, where to find it again. Then buy Phoenix Reviver, more powerful and last 2x longer.

Hi , i could send him a test sample of your stuff chop, and he pays only the shipping cost etc. If he wants to try reviver phoenix.

Thank you my friend!

There is no real "pro", "prov" or "NT" H3 in the market.
Falco is not a booster
Sponsored Links

chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2018 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Kolev Kolev wrote:

Logically this make sense. From what I have tried the softer TG3(I guess H3 as well) is slower than the ones I boost, although they become more or less equally soft

The problem originally doesn't come from the hardness of Chinese rubbers, it comes from the quality control and the way they mark specific hardness on the sponge. Myself (and I remember Haggisv used to state the same issue) had many funny exp of the same "D40" on 3 "prov H3" but actually played all differently. Even it has the same "hardness" but one fast one slow, doesn't matter boosting or not.

However, noone has considered the side effect of Falco booster. yet it soften and a little bit enhance the speed, it also loosen the glue between topsheet and sponge, causes bubbles quickly! If bubble is not your concern, then have u noticed the topsheet will be less tacky but slipery by boosting with Falco? 

back to the topic, my oppinion is to buy softer H3 and use Dandoy: no side effect, faster and lighter, the reboost time might be shorter but your H3 is still good and fresh.

Falco is not a booster
rocketman222 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketman222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2018 at 8:39pm
Chop4ever, I did notice the topsheet getting slippery, do you know why this happens with Falco?

Edited by rocketman222 - 02/14/2018 at 8:49pm
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2018 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by rocketman222 rocketman222 wrote:

Chop4ever, I did notice the topsheet getting slippery, do you know why this happens with Falco?

I can only guess that caused by a small amount of paraffin has penetrated over glue layer to the pips, then gone to the topsheet surface.
To cure that effect, you shouldn't put it back and wait, it won't recover. Glue that rubber to the feeding bat (for multiball), after 100 hours playing it will be back to the original tackiness. I guess the ball has carried out oil from the topsheet.

Falco is not a booster
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2018 at 10:19pm

Well, in this case you should buy a softer H3. Why do you buy a harder sponge and tune it to be softer?

Any H3 41 that has been tuned with Falco, Dandoy, or Haifu (at least, probably others as well) and softened to 39 degrees will play faster, spinnier and more elastic than a stock H3 39 degree...

Edited by icontek - 02/14/2018 at 10:43pm
US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2018 at 7:03am
Originally posted by icontek icontek wrote:

Well, in this case you should buy a softer H3. Why do you buy a harder sponge and tune it to be softer?

Any H3 41 that has been tuned with Falco, Dandoy, or Haifu (at least, probably others as well) and softened to 39 degrees will play faster, spinnier and more elastic than a stock H3 39 degree...

Agree!
However, Falco is the slowest one.

Falco is not a booster
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2018 at 1:07am

Agree!
However, Falco is the slowest one.

I honestly can't tell the difference in speed between the Seamoon i bought from ttnpp and FTL.

-The FTL just lasts longer.
-The seamon can be used to tune the glue layer as well as being applied to sponge.

Is it possible the Seamoon from ttnpp is not real?

i've gotten lots of fakes and factory 2nds from ttnpp before.
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2018 at 4:58am

I honestly can't tell the difference in speed between the Seamoon i bought from ttnpp and FTL.

-The FTL just lasts longer.
-The seamon can be used to tune the glue layer as well as being applied to sponge.

Is it possible the Seamoon from ttnpp is not real?

i've gotten lots of fakes and factory 2nds from ttnpp before.

I've bought Seamoon from Prott and ttnpp, they are both the same. I assume both of them are genuine or all fake.

Both Falco and Seamoon are quite similar. They're thick and slow absorbed to the sponge. They're not quite fast in comparision to Dianchi or Kailin.
Both of them can be used dirrectly to sponge.

However I could tell the difference.
Seamoon is a little bit faster. When apply to glue layer, Seamoon still keep the glue strong while Falco loosen it. Seamoon slightly soften the sponge while Falco weaken the sponge significantly.
The most important is, Seamoon won't make H3 topsheet to be slippery after 1-2 times boosting, while Falco effects at the first time.
Falco is not a booster
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2018 at 9:52am

I've bought Seamoon from Prott and ttnpp, they are both the same. I assume both of them are genuine or all fake.

Both Falco and Seamoon are quite similar. They're thick and slow absorbed to the sponge. They're not quite fast in comparision to Dianchi or Kailin.

Ok.

Seamoon is a little bit faster. When apply to glue layer, Seamoon still keep the glue strong while Falco loosen it. Seamoon slightly soften the sponge while Falco weaken the sponge significantly.
The most important is, Seamoon won't make H3 topsheet to be slippery after 1-2 times boosting, while Falco effects at the first time.

Falco Tempo Long definitely softens the sponge more. 

But the slippery effect - I haven't seen FTL make H3 Neo (or TG2/3 Neo) slippery when reboosting those rubbers.  I can't speak to regular (non Neo) H3 or TG2/3 since I haven't used them in years.

Perhaps the Neo topsheet was designed to be more booster compatible?
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2018 at 6:42pm

Ok.

Falco Tempo Long definitely softens the sponge more. 

But the slippery effect - I haven't seen FTL make H3 Neo (or TG2/3 Neo) slippery when reboosting those rubbers.  I can't speak to regular (non Neo) H3 or TG2/3 since I haven't used them in years.

Perhaps the Neo topsheet was designed to be more booster compatible?

Right the time after reboosting is no problem, or you have applied too little to let it penetrate to the topsheet. Wait for a couple weeks or use more than one brush.
Falco is not a booster
malin87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malin87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2018 at 2:58am
using both boosters for a long periof of time, dandoy is better than falco. I was dissapointed many time from falco's speed. The only thing is that dandoy lasts less, maybe 15-18 days in max speed... In addition, my tenergy's are damaged more often with dandoy booster, maybe after 2-3 times reboosting the rubber scratches in the middle..
Icecream AZX,T05,Spectol21
tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 11:37pm
people with experience with Dandoy Bio Boost- i got a bottle just for fun.  Tried it on used sheets (2to 3 months) of Stiga Airoc M and Gewo NanoFlex FT48. Applied 5 layers over old WBG.  It does not curl the rubber.  is it supposed to?
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2018 at 5:05pm
One Note:

The problem with direct application to the sponge is that it can cause delamination of sponge and topsheet (the bubbles people reference) if you are not careful.

Much safer to apply to the Neo tuning/glue layer or on a couple layers of WBG. Of course you have to use a bit more this way, and depending on your WBG, it may take much longer for the effect to ramp up (24-48 hours longer).
tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2018 at 5:43pm

One Note:

The problem with direct application to the sponge is that it can cause delamination of sponge and topsheet (the bubbles people reference) if you are not careful.

Much safer to apply to the Neo tuning/glue layer or on a couple layers of WBG. Of course you have to use a bit more this way, and depending on your WBG, it may take much longer for the effect to ramp up (24-48 hours longer).
thanks.  Actually the Gewo curled somewhat after more than 12 hours.  I guess maybe the Bio Booster does not work on Jap Sponges or more specifically the Airoc.
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2018 at 5:48am
Originally posted by tom tom wrote:

people with experience with Dandoy Bio Boost- i got a bottle just for fun.  Tried it on used sheets (2to 3 months) of Stiga Airoc M and Gewo NanoFlex FT48. Applied 5 layers over old WBG.  It does not curl the rubber.  is it supposed to?

Give 3 more brushes to the old Airoc.
Falco is not a booster
slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2018 at 8:06am
From my experience, if you get a reasonable curl using FLT, then the rubber gets quite fast...
This is after 2 layers. I put in a 3rd layer after this and it curled into a narrow pipe...

Edited by slevin - 12/07/2018 at 8:07am
tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2018 at 9:54am

Give 3 more brushes to the old Airoc.
will give it a shot.
tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2018 at 10:01am
Originally posted by slevin slevin wrote:

From my experience, if you get a reasonable curl using FLT, then the rubber gets quite fast...
This is after 2 layers. I put in a 3rd layer after this and it curled into a narrow pipe...

FLT does give that effect but the Bio Booster effect I have had on the Gewo is more like a dome with 1 inch height.  Will see how it plays tonight.
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2018 at 1:45pm

Where do you buy bio booster? Is there a booster with no smell?
tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2018 at 2:03pm
I bought mine from Dandoy (their own brand),  it pretty well dries on the spot and supposed to be safe but I have not had a chance to see how much difference did it make (in playing characteristics)

chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2018 at 4:37pm

Fake H3, the stamp is easy to make up.
The rubber won't last long, what a waste of money.

Falco is not a booster
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2018 at 4:39pm

I bought mine from Dandoy (their own brand),  it pretty well dries on the spot and supposed to be safe but I have not had a chance to see how much difference did it make (in playing characteristics)

The comparison needs to be equal: same amount of FTL to Bio booster. As it is too thin, you have to apply 3x times.
Falco is not a booster
HarmonicTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2018 at 7:20pm
Falco isn't that good. All it does is soften the hell out of it...
Haifu or dianchi is the top two.
I believe a university did a research on it not too long ago and all it was low oder fluid fuel just forget for which lol
Falco is so so but above mentioned are good if not seamoon which is another good one.

The last statement is absolutely wrong. One is thick and one is thinner. You're going to overkill the sponge and bubble up the top sheet big time if you even try 3x thick layered of falco
HarmonicTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2018 at 7:23pm
Most of you guys on this forum should have enough power and technique to use a h3 neo + provincial + or national without boosting on a faster composite blade or a solid 5/7 ply all wood blade... my loops are deadlier than from people who boost. My loop drives and counter drives dip low as hell. Currently using it on my yoshimura limited edition zlc blade and it's beautiful combi. Which also proves no such rubber or blade combo are only meant for one or the other.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic