FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Free Champions League videos!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free Champions League videos!!!
    Posted: 09/25/2006 at 2:08pm

i just found this by chance a few minutes ago.  go to www.ttlive.tv and choose your language and then you'll find free videos from their featured match.  this month it's PIEVE EMANUELE MILANO vs. ROYAL VILLETTE CHARLEROI which took place 3 wks ago in Milan.

Sponsored Links

thethinker View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thethinker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2006 at 4:12pm
I don't think it's free.
sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2006 at 4:23pm
That's what happens when you think and speak before you do and learn.
YEO

Boost TP
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2006 at 4:36pm

Originally posted by thethinker thethinker wrote:

I don't think.

your name is a misnomer for sure!!

thethinker View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thethinker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2006 at 4:45pm
All the personal attack just because I was not able to view the video and said that it may not be free. I did try but could not load the page http://www.ttlive.tv/ecl_pieve-charleroi/cl_milano-charleroi_game_2.html

You all need to grow up.
sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2006 at 5:10pm
You're the one without a sense of humor; lighten up and don't take yourself so seriously.

You could have said the page wouldn't load instead of saying you didn't think it is free. Maybe someone would have tried to help you out.
YEO

Boost TP
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2006 at 5:11pm

WE need to grow up??

why would i tell everyone it's free if it wasn't?? 

besides, why didn't you say in the beginning that you were having trouble viewing the page instead of saying it wasn't free??

takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2006 at 5:13pm
whoops!  sorry, sprite, i'm just repeating what you said...
sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2006 at 5:16pm
We must have been typing at the same time.
YEO

Boost TP
lucioping View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucioping Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2006 at 5:53pm

I've seen that match live in milan; charleroi too strong for milan, not so good matches.

ping pong website www.eachengit.com
BL: Dr.neubauer Barricade
FH: DHS G666 2,2mm
Bh: RITC 802 1,0mm
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2006 at 6:05pm

yeah, that's true--the 3 guys for charleroi are all top-20 players, so it's no mystery what the result was gonna be, but those of us who are not lucky enough to live in milan or anywhere else in europe for that matter may just wanna see their favorite player in action even though it was an easy win.

i watched the samsonov-mondello match.  i'm familiar with mondello.  correct me if i'm wrong, but i think he upset waldner in the sweden-italy match at the world team championships back in 2000 (but sweden still won, of course)...

sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2006 at 7:27pm
If you click were it sez "lastest events on demand" it will give you 25 vids on google.
YEO

Boost TP
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2006 at 10:55am

yeah, i saw that, but are they working for you??  cuz they're not working for me...

kalinikos View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalinikos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2006 at 2:20pm

Guys, in the page www.video.google.es, here are all the free videos of the ttlive. Only you write ttlive in this web and voila. Enjoy the matches!!!!

Maniac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maniac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2006 at 3:26pm
WOW!!!!THANKS A LOT KALINIKOS!!!!
sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2006 at 8:16pm
Yeah, they all work for me, takaaki. I don't know if there might be some regional thing or what. I'm in usa and it works on all my browsers.
Have you tried kalinikos link? they are the same vids.
YEO

Boost TP
marc2539 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marc2539 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2006 at 4:33am
Originally posted by takaaki takaaki wrote:

i watched the samsonov-mondello match.  i'm familiar with mondello.  correct me if i'm wrong, but i think he upset waldner in the sweden-italy match at the world team championships back in 2000 (but sweden still won, of course)...

Mondello upset Persson during this match and sweden won 3-1

takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2006 at 10:32am

oh, ok, i thought it was waldner, but i wasn't sure...

takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2006 at 10:36am

Originally posted by sprite sprite wrote:

Yeah, they all work for me, takaaki. I don't know if there might be some regional thing or what. I'm in usa and it works on all my browsers.
Have you tried kalinikos link? they are the same vids.

yeah, i tried--that link goes to the same page.  what happens is the quicktime icon comes up and then after a few seconds, a question mark appears on top of the icon and nothing happens after that.

is it that it's just loading and i'm not waiting long enough??

fatcomet View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatcomet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2006 at 4:43pm
the boll-samsonov match on google.es is excellent!
sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2006 at 7:01pm
I think it is the quicktime that may be the problem, takaaki.

I have quicktime disabled and the vids play on google's wmp.
YEO

Boost TP
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/28/2006 at 11:20am

sprite,

forgive me if this sounds stupid, but how do i get the vids to play in the google video player??

i downloaded the google video player and when i click a link to a video, the same thing happens as i described above!!

sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/28/2006 at 4:48pm
You will need to disable quicktime, or uninstall it. Quicktime will override wmp otherwise. I only use quicktime for itunes.

With quicktime disabled/uninstalled you should be able to simply click on the vid and it will play in wmp automatically.
YEO

Boost TP
garykidall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garykidall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2006 at 7:32am
thanks for the link
http://pttdolefoucherans.free.fr ***** http://mandigo39.chez-alice.fr
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2006 at 10:07am

Originally posted by sprite sprite wrote:

You will need to disable quicktime, or uninstall it. Quicktime will override wmp otherwise. I only use quicktime for itunes.

With quicktime disabled/uninstalled you should be able to simply click on the vid and it will play in wmp automatically.

i've disabled quicktime and it still isn't working.  well, i guess it's not meant to be.

thanks anyway, sprite...

sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2006 at 12:21pm
Sorry it didn't work out for you takaaki. I have to completely uninstall QT because of this, and then reinstall when i want to listen to itunes.

To me QT seems to be such a pia because of this problem that I wish people would not make anything which requires QT.

YEO

Boost TP
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2006 at 7:23pm
yeah, that's right!! but, unfortunately, i use qt quite often, so i don't wanna go so far as to uninstall it. anyway, there's only 1 or 2 vids there that i really wanna see, so actually, i've already spent way too much time on this already!!

anyway, thanks again...
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2006 at 10:22am
actually, sprite,

i didn't give up!! i finally figured it out, 2 wks. later!!

it actually has nothing to do with quicktime. it's the macromedia flash player from the adobe website.

i didn't have installed and that's why it didn't work. if you don't have the current version or if you don't have it at all, you'll have problems with that.

so, you should take a look at what you have exactly. you   should go to the adobe website to see if you have the latest version of the flash player, cuz you shouldn't have to go thru all that trouble removing qt just to play those vids.

anyway, thanks again...
sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2006 at 11:39am
Thanks, takaaki!

I'll take a look at this.
YEO

Boost TP
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic