Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hurricane hao 656 national review.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hurricane hao 656 national review.
    Posted: 12/21/2017 at 8:36pm
Not a pro at writing review since I don't get to try a lot of different blade so I will pardon myself from giving any ratings on control,speed,spin.

This is in regard to what Tao whenzhen and many other high level chinese PH player is using. Their H656 is not the one you can buy off the shelf in china. It's the Japanese version of H656. They all say the HH656 from japan feels better than the one made in China/USA. My coach gave one to me and told me over time the blade will feel better and better where does stiga blade will feel worst as time past. I was perplex but whatever. I for one didn't got a chance to compare a chinese H656 vs a Japanese H656. 

At first it's a stiff blade and its nothing special. The feel and vibration is similar but worst than NCT VII rosewood. However, around the 2nd month and X number of days the blade feels very different. The sweet spot becomes bigger and vibration become more apparent. Just to confirm this is not some placebo effect, I whipped out my old NCT VII and confirmed the HH656 is now a better blade. 

So here's my take guys, hope it helps if any. 

Edited by hunkeelin - 12/21/2017 at 8:37pm
Sponsored Links

simon_xuan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon_xuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/21/2017 at 9:39pm
Hey Hunkeelin: that is an interesting info that I didn't realize there is JTTA version of DHS blades. Is HH 656 anything different from HH 2, since some web sites claiming it is just the successor to 656. Do you think 656 is still good for new 40+ plastic ball? Thanks.
RPB Rocks!

BTY Innerforce ZLC Cpen | DHS H3N Blue Sponge | Victas V>15 Extra

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36695
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/21/2017 at 10:02pm
h656 = HH2 is just different names of hte same thing AFAIK. I mean when most chinese PH professional player use the blade it's probably a good blade for 40+ ball lol. 

Edited by hunkeelin - 12/21/2017 at 10:03pm
simon_xuan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon_xuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/2017 at 2:36pm
I watched Tao vs. Arinobu at US OPEN from YouTube. He sure has a good ROB backhand with 656.
RPB Rocks!

BTY Innerforce ZLC Cpen | DHS H3N Blue Sponge | Victas V>15 Extra

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36695
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic