Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

new rubbers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
coffeeholic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coffeeholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new rubbers
    Posted: 01/03/2018 at 12:39pm
currently playing with samsonov alpha and rakza7 + omega euro. looking for next pair of rubbers. my play style is allround. in general, i play a very free flow improvisational style that's mostly close to the table. 

my current opinion of the rakza 7 is that it's great for loops/drives/smashes, but a bit springier than my preferences for the short game (and backspin service). The omega euro I feel has tons of control, but it's got this mushy feeling that I don't like. I much like the crispness/bite of the rakza7 as it goes off my racket. in terms of speed/spin though, the omega euro is good enough for me. 

not really sure what to look for next. i heard vega pro was similar to rakza 7 but also good for short game. so thats an option. otherwise, i'm open to suggestions.
Tibhar Samsonov Alpha | Yasaka Rakza 7 | Xiom OmegaIV Euro
Rubbers don't offer control. YOU are the control!
Sponsored Links

rocketman222 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketman222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/03/2018 at 1:07pm
Coffeholic I urge you to go with fastarc g1, it's the best non tenergy I have tried. It's simply amazing!
coffeeholic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coffeeholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/03/2018 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by rocketman222 rocketman222 wrote:

Coffeholic I urge you to go with fastarc g1, it's the best non tenergy I have tried. It's simply amazing!

Thanks, after reading some reviews, it does look promising. I think if there are no other opinions, I will try it out. I'll give it a few days to see if other people chime in. :p
Tibhar Samsonov Alpha | Yasaka Rakza 7 | Xiom OmegaIV Euro
Rubbers don't offer control. YOU are the control!
taczkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taczkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/03/2018 at 3:13pm
Try Xiom Vega Japan (it is really good rubber) I found it to have great spin, good sound and nice control. Easy to play with and priced right.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic