FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Transition from H3Neo to Euro/Jap

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2018 at 12:19pm
I would use MX-S on a fast blade.

For example, to me, MX-S on MJ-SZLC is about as fast as MX-P on Viscaria (which means: very fast). But, the 1st combo has more spin (both rubber and blade individually are spinnier than those in the 2nd combo).

However, as the 1st blade is stiffer than the 2nd, you'd still need to generate some racket head speed close to the table.

Now, a regular T05 user won't be able to make this switch - MX-S requires brush stroke like NL mentioned earlier. However, the switch should not be a problem for H3N user.

More important on the difference between MX-S and H3N: as the 1st rubber is not tacky, it does not cancel incoming spin. So, a lot less effort needed during away from the table loop-loop exchanges. Of course, it comes with the relative negative points as well (more attention required while receiving serves or looping 1st underspin ball).

Edited by slevin - 01/11/2018 at 12:22pm
Sponsored Links

Lightzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2018 at 5:17pm
I did serve practice today with the ms-x on an andro treiber k and it was fun.
Then I took my dhs301 with battle2 and did serve practice and it was a nearly 100% improvement in spin.
Different to others, I wouldn't recommend the MS-X at all. It doesn't seem to have anything extra-ordinary about it except for weight.

I think you'd better try a modern tacky rubber first, before switching away altogether. They're too fun.

Edited by Lightzy - 01/12/2018 at 12:13am
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2018 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by Lightzy Lightzy wrote:

Then I took my dhs301 with battle2 and did serve practice and it was a nearly 100% improvement in spin.
Different to others, I wouldn't recommend the MS-X at all. Meh rubber.

Like I have said elsewhere for specific even if quite falsifiable reasons, anyone who listens to someone as outspoken as you are despite your refusal to give any certifiable estimate of your playing level does so at their own risk.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
bard romance View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2018 at 5:49pm

Different to others, I wouldn't recommend the MS-X at all. It doesn't seem to have anything extra-ordinary about it except for weight.

For one, it's "MX-S" which you may have noticed if you used it for a sufficient amount of time to be able to judge it. 
Lightzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 12:12am
You're right, bard, I had a typo.  So to make sure I follow your logic: You're saying that it is impossible to instantly tell which rubber spins the ball better on serves when doing an on-the-spot, side by side comparison?
As for familiarity with the rubber: I've used the MS-X on the Treiber K for a year or so, but never as my competition racket. MS-X is good for training with because it requires good body positioning and good technique and does not forgive you errors. I haven't touched it in a while though.

NXTLVL, do continue your crusade. You keep ALMOST making me want to record videos to show what I'm talking about, but then I remember how fun you're having! :)
mon22 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mon22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 12:19am

You're right, bard, I had a typo.  So to make sure I follow your logic: You're saying that it is impossible to instantly tell which rubber spins the ball better on serves when doing an on-the-spot, side by side comparison?
As for familiarity with the rubber: I've used the MS-X on the Treiber K for a year or so, but never as my competition racket. MS-X is good for training with because it requires good body positioning and good technique and does not forgive you errors. I haven't touched it in a while though.

NXTLVL, do continue your crusade. You keep ALMOST making me want to record videos to show what I'm talking about, but then I remember how fun you're having! :)

Every one made good points. In the end equipment reviews are subjective.

It's understandable if nextlevel brought up a video reference just to have an idea/understand your perspective . I don't think it had any negative inferences (or shade)
I am a total Newb. Come at me!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 12:50am

Nah I was saying that if you don't even know its name its doubtful how familiar you actually are with the rubber. And if you are saying that you get 100% more spin with one rubber than the other then that is user error and probably not a lot of spin on either ball.
Lightzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 2:55am
Bard, you're right, I do get a shitload more spin from the Battle II on serves and it really may be that it is because I control it better than I do the MX-S, since I've been using the Battle II regularly and the MX-S only intermittently for practice and never really for working on serves.
That is a good point. It is a lot bouncier and the motion has to be a bit different. But I can account for that and make adjustment.

However I think I can judge at least to an extent how spinny a rubber is in serves comparatively. If what you say is the only truth, and it is true to a point, then no review of no rubber is ever worthwhile to read unless the reviewer has been using the rubber for years.

Edited by Lightzy - 01/12/2018 at 2:56am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 10:02am

Bard, you're right, I do get a shitload more spin from the Battle II on serves and it really may be that it is because I control it better than I do the MX-S, since I've been using the Battle II regularly and the MX-S only intermittently for practice and never really for working on serves.
That is a good point. It is a lot bouncier and the motion has to be a bit different. But I can account for that and make adjustment.

However I think I can judge at least to an extent how spinny a rubber is in serves comparatively. If what you say is the only truth, and it is true to a point, then no review of no rubber is ever worthwhile to read unless the reviewer has been using the rubber for years.

A few weeks is sufficient. However if your serving ability is good enough to assess, and the rubbers are both in good condition, you should be getting no more than 10-30% spin on your serves with one rubber versus another, after adjusting technique for the same type of serve. If that isn't the case, then something else is probably wrong. 
tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 10:13am
"you should be getting no more than 10-30% spin on your serves with one rubber versus another"  
how do you come to this general stmt - is it scientific or just a gut feeling?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 10:16am
Originally posted by tom tom wrote:

"you should be getting no more than 10-30% spin on your serves with one rubber versus another"  

Tom, not sure any scientific research has been carried out on this topic. Just thinking of what would happen if the good servers I know were to use any two different combinations of good, modern and viable rubbers. One specifically, I know a ~2500 player who uses H3, and have received his serve with both H3 and Tenergy. The difference is noticeable but nowhere near as pronounced as 100%, because at the fundamental level, both rubbers are capable of producing good spin, and the differences cannot account for that big a difference unless the server doesn't understand how to spin the ball with both rubbers given the same type of serve. 
tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 10:19am
Originally posted by bard romance bard romance wrote:

Tom, not sure any scientific research has been carried out on this topic. Just thinking of what would happen if the good servers I know were to use any two different combinations of good, modern and viable rubbers. One specifically, I know a ~2500 player who uses H3, and have received his serve with both H3 and Tenergy. The difference is noticeable but nowhere near as pronounced as 100%, because at the fundamental level, both rubbers are capable of producing good spin, and the differences cannot account for that big a difference unless the server doesn't understand how to spin the ball with both rubbers given the same type of serve. 
yes 100% might be an overstatement
mog1111 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mog1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 10:26am
I have told you one million times stop exaggerating.

I am with NL on this, put up some video lightzy!
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon
FH: Tenergy 05fx
BH: Spinlord Keiler
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 10:28am
In my experience it takes time for me to optimize my serves when switching between tacky and non-tacky rubber. I can judge the control easily and the degree of spin less confidently as my feelings don't always correlate to the reactions of opponents when they return the serves.

Lightzy, you have written more than enough across two forums for me to have a fair idea of your level. As mon22 said, rubber preferences are personal opinions so I am okay with everyone having their own feelings about this or that rubber. What OP wrote about Tenergy 05 and why he went to Hurricane 3 mirrors something I realized later - the kinds of shots that people call forgiving are not the kinds of shots that consistently win points at the level over USATT 2000 so overstressing how forgiving a rubber is is often an indicator of playing level. So it comes back to what you really want in a rubber. I played with a high control but non-bouncy rubber for a few months and realized that it was similar enough to MX-S except MX-S had slightly less control and more spin. So I switched back and while my coach as asked me to switch I have decided to stick with it a bit longer and see what happens.

I know one player I respect who doesn't like spending money on equipment and uses Battle II. I have tried it myself and found that I personally preferred Big Dipper. But this was a couple of years ago and I don't know whether the formula had improved.   It definitely wasn't so spinny that I was wowed beyond belief but I could see why someone would like it.

Most people who use MX-S in max use a lighter rubber on the other side. I use the same rubber on both sides and when I first got It, I realized that max on both sides would not fly. I tried 2.0 and it worked fine. And whenever I have used It, I have stuck with that ever since.
Cybershape Carbon
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 10:29am
Originally posted by mog1111 mog1111 wrote:

I have told you one million times stop exaggerating.

I am with NL on this, put up some video lightzy!

I don't think he's exaggerating, I think what he is posting are true. Unfortunately, he just concludes that its the rubber instead of the hand holding it. 
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 12:37pm

"<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">you should be getting no more than 10-30% spin on your serves with one rubber versus another"  </span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">how do you come to this general stmt - is it scientific or just a gut feeling?</span>

Any good player who practices serves knows that material can't make your serves twice as spinny if both rubbers are in the same general class as the dominant factor is swing speed and quality of ball contact, though there are things about tacky rubbers that would make someone need to practice with them a bit to optimize their technique vs non-tacky rubbers. I can serve with more spin with short pips than many players can with inverted. And I can tell you that creating twice as much spin with any rubber than you can with MX-S if you have quality serves is truly an outstanding feat, borderline miraculous. But it is more likely that anyone claiming this is just reporting on the idiosyncratic aspects of their own technique. What would be interesting was if Lightzy also reported this when using T05? T80? MX-P? Don't hold your breath for an answer from someone who thought until recently that the name for the most dominant serve receive stroke of the last few years was the strawberry flick.

As for my original point on serve quality, I have seen Brett Clarke serve heavy backspin with the palm of his hand to make the point when someone asked about the impact of equipment and I can do it as well. It's things like that that make me shake my head when someone spends too much time obsessing over equipment.

Edited by NextLevel - 01/12/2018 at 12:40pm
Cybershape Carbon
Lightzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 10:16pm
Then do what I did. Take a very tacky hard rubber and a springy ms-x and practice serving a short heavy underspin serve (ghost serve basically) and see which one lends itself more to the task.
In my experience the tackiness 'forgives' for much higher spin on much weaker shots, which is exactly what you want in this case. So I'm not really surprised at the difference I saw. Only perhaps surprised at how big it was. But as I said, I have no doubt with practice and when you control your equipment well, you can do anything with any rubber. The hard tacky rubber gives you a distinct 'forgiveness' at certain shots however. Haha.

Anyway nxtlvl, I think your crusade will not be good for your health. You are getting much too worked up. I think calm civility would be better for you in the long run. Also not lying so much. I said banana flick, not strawberry flick. I dislike talking directly to people like you love doing so much, as this is a discussion board and not poo flinging board, but that said, get that temper in check :)

NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 10:32pm

Then do what I did. Take a very tacky hard rubber and a springy ms-x and practice serving a short heavy underspin serve (ghost serve basically) and see which one lends itself more to the task.
In my experience the tackiness 'forgives' for much higher spin on much weaker shots, which is exactly what you want in this case. So I'm not really surprised at the difference I saw. Only perhaps surprised at how big it was. But as I said, I have no doubt with practice and when you control your equipment well, you can do anything with any rubber. The hard tacky rubber gives you a distinct 'forgiveness' at certain shots however. Haha.

Anyway nxtlvl, I think your crusade will not be good for your health. You are getting much too worked up. I think calm civility would be better for you in the long run. Also not lying so much. I said banana flick, not strawberry flick. I dislike talking directly to people like you love doing so much, as this is a discussion board and not poo flinging board, but that said, get that temper in check :)

I think anyone familiar with the topics being discussed can decide for themselves. No need to debate. You stated your strawberry flick silliness on two different threads( here and here) before Carl corrected you. I have played with tacky rubber and find your description of how they work confusing. I am just warning people that they shouldn't take your credibility for granted since you are the kind of guy who states a lot of things emphatically and some might take that and assume you really know what you are talking about when you don't.

Edited by NextLevel - 01/13/2018 at 12:34am
Cybershape Carbon
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 10:34pm

Don't think it has anything to do with anger or a personal crusade. It's about striving for accuracy, and having a forum that isn't filled with misinformation. When you state objectively that one rubber is capable of twice the spin of another when that simply isn't the case in semi skilled or better hands, and someone subsequently reads that and thinks its true, that where misinformation being spread becomes a problem. So shutting it down is not as malicious as you may take it to be. 

Then again much of this could be solved and you could get the last laugh in by posting video, or some other evidence as to your playing ability.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

I think anyone familiar with the topics being discussed can decide for themselves. No need to debate. You stated your strawberry flick silliness on two different threads before Carl corrected you. I have played with tacky rubber and find your description of how they work confusing. I am just warning people that they shouldn't take your credibility for granted since you are the kind of guy who states a lot of things emphatically and some might take that and assume you really know what you are talking about when you don't.

And yet again you beat me to the punch by about 30 seconds lol 
Lightzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 10:40pm
I suppose you wouldn't understand why, but I don't want to get the last laugh. I don't see it as a last laugh, or a laugh, or anything like that.
Though I did decide I'll probably make videos when I answer some question and people don't understand the answer or just to be helpful, like with the how to clean tacky rubber video.

Here, trying not to confuse:
Hard, non bouncy tacky rubber grabs at the ball and doesn't shoot it out without you using force. That force can then be converted to spin more efficiently.
This is especially true with balls that don't have a lot of momentum to begin with, since it is easier for the surface to grab the ball. For example, you tossing the ball up for a serve.
This is why you need to apply more motion and force to the ball when serving with a tacky rubber compared to an ESN type rubber, lest the ball go in the net. Because it requires greater force to give the ball the right initial trajectory (barring magnus forces which apply to it due to spin), you get more spin, but without the ball flying off the table!
Ultimately the same result is achievable with non-tacky rubber but using thinner contact, but unless you're top-tier, being consistent with that thin a contact is a difficult thing that requires a lot of practice.

The top chinese players with perfect form use hard tacky rubbers in order to maximize spin on powerful shots and also for safety. A word that you can interchange with 'forgiveness'.

This is why we have equipment reviews to begin with. Of course you can get 12 out of 10 speed out of a defensive blade if you hit hard enough, but people rate things according to how consistent and yes, forgiving, they are in achieving a specific result. TT is a game of about 50% chances. With every shot after the serve there is about a 50% chance the next ball will be a miss. That's why 'forgiving' is very important a characteristic, though it is too complicated a combination of characteristics, so people just sum it up as 'forgiving'.
When an argument is taken to extremes, a la: "equipment doesn't matter at all, only technique", it is just trying too hard, being willfully and knowingly wrong in order to make a point.

Edited by Lightzy - 01/12/2018 at 11:03pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 10:45pm

I suppose you wouldn't understand why, but I don't want to get the last laugh. I don't see it as a last laugh, or a laugh, or anything like that.

Though I did decide I'll probably make videos when I answer some question and people don't understand the answer or just to be helpful, like with the how to clean tacky rubber video

You are right, I don't understand, even though you seem willing to keep posting to stand by your opinion. Though since you implicitly said in your last post that you aren't capable enough to maximize the serving capabilities of both rubbers, we seem to be in agreement now. Perhaps you should preface your future posts with that though so that readers will have some insight into what they are hearing.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 11:04pm

Of course you can get 12 out of 10 speed out of a defensive blade if you hit hard enough, but people rate things according to how consistent and yes, forgiving, they are in achieving a specific result. TT is a game of about 50% chances. With every shot after the serve there is about a 50% chance the next ball will be a miss. That's why 'forgiving' is very important a characteristic, though it is too complicated a combination of characteristics, so people just sum it up as 'forgiving'.

This post is so bad that it should be a bannable offense. You have got to be trolling. There's just no other explanation.

Edited by bard romance - 01/12/2018 at 11:04pm
Lightzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 11:13pm
See, this is exactly why I don't see it as "last laugh". Because I enjoy the sport and want to share useful information. Not to trashtalk people on forums :)
That I will leave to you and yours, though because I do not want you to fall into ill health, I nevertheless advised not to get so emotionally engaged.

Edited by Lightzy - 01/12/2018 at 11:15pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 11:24pm
You are not sharing useful information. Quite the opposite actually. Bringing to light the fact that you are not a good enough player to be drawing the conclusions that you are is not really trash talking, it is important for factual accuracy. 

That said your faux concern for my health over a table tennis forum post further makes me think you are just trolling, I'm just thankful you didn't waste as much time in establishing all this as richrf did.

Edited by bard romance - 01/12/2018 at 11:24pm
Hozuki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hozuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 11:43pm
Yes, either trolling or his reality is just quite different from ours.
Or how else could he call a low throw tacky rubber forgiving?

Lightzy, you make confident claims while everyone else is scratching their heads.
Doesn't that seem suspicious to you?
vanjr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2018 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by Hozuki Hozuki wrote:

Yes, either trolling or his reality is just quite different from ours.
Or how else could he call a low throw tacky rubber forgiving?

Lightzy, you make confident claims while everyone else is scratching their heads.
Doesn't that seem suspicious to you?

I do not know if Ligthzy is trolling or not. But in some ways a low throw tacky rubber IS forgiving. I find it much easier to control pushes and blocking my opponents loops with tacky, low throw rubbers. I do not think low throw tacky rubber is "forgiving" against side spin serves or in counter looping unless boosted and even then I think eurojap rubbers are more forgiving.

But back to the OP-if still around. What are you going to do? I have converted back and forth from chinese to eurojap so many times (and back again) that this is an area of personal confidence. I always tend to go from chinese to eurojap easier than the other way-but I do not boost.
mon22 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mon22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/13/2018 at 12:02am
Again boys, to each of our own

Like everything on the internet regarding reviews, it's within our judgement if we consider someone's words feasible
No need to continue or potentially initiate MOB Mentality in the thread

Let's just talk more about other alternatives to H3 lol

Personally, what's holding me back from buying MX-S is the fear I loose the ability to slow shots down using the tack
I am a total Newb. Come at me!
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/13/2018 at 12:25am
Originally posted by mon22 mon22 wrote:

Again boys, to each of our own

Like everything on the internet regarding reviews, it's within our judgement if we consider someone's words feasible
No need to continue or potentially initiate MOB Mentality in the thread

Let's just talk more about other alternatives to H3 lol

Personally, what's holding me back from buying MX-S is the fear I loose the ability to slow shots down using the tack

Not initiating mob mentality at all, I just remember how I used to think certain people know what they were talking about when I was learning this sport so I appreciate what can happen when you have vocal personalities who are not being questioned spreading dubious information repeatedly - a 1200-1400 player just assumes that everyone writing is a better player speaking the truth, not realizing that many players are not that much better than himself and are commenting forcefully just because they have stronger personalities.

In any case, let's move on.  MX-S was clearly designed to mimic a Chinese rubber without being a Chinese rubber.  Some people don't like it and that is fair.  But it is worth trying before deciding.  I find it easy to push and block short for most of the balls I am trying to play and my footwork really isn't strong enough to maximize the rubber.
Cybershape Carbon
Lightzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/13/2018 at 3:26am
Tacky hard rubber is more forgiving because it lets you adjust the spin/speed ratio in favor of spin in many situations. That was what I was explaining. topspin = safety.
Of course to someone who doesn't move and has poor mechanics this does not apply. It applies to high level competitors, which is exactly what I wrote :)

Back to the topic:

So, like I said, I suggest trying a modern tacky rubber if you're used to tacky rubbers. One that's significantly faster and more tacky, that being the Battle II :)
Good luck!

Edited by Lightzy - 01/13/2018 at 6:13am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic