FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

10 free Nexy Arche blades for testers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
assam View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2018 at 10:22am
Lucky tester 918

Edited by assam - 01/14/2018 at 10:22am
Sponsored Links

smackman View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2018 at 4:40pm
I want to be lucky please, 4000 Smile
 over 40 years of Table tennis
Ulmo Duality,Donic BlueGrip C2 red max ,Yinhe Super Kim Ox Black
NZ table tennis selector, third in the World (plate Doubles)I'm Listed on the ITTF website
Chicobo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chicobo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2018 at 11:56pm
Lucky! 2225 is my guess

Edited by Chicobo - 01/23/2018 at 4:10pm
Stiga Genesis x2 on Nexy Rubicon
Galaxy Moon/Air Illumina Alpha on Andro Temper Tech Off-
USATT 1620...Learning to play vs long pips
topspinoccr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topspinoccr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/16/2018 at 3:08am
Lucky 2010
mon22 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mon22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/16/2018 at 8:43am
lucky tester, 2016
I am a total Newb. Come at me!
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/16/2018 at 3:37pm
Qualified reviewers:
I myself is 1800 traditional offensive player; but friends of mine range from 2000 up to 2600usatt. I suppose after i try it i will let them take a stab at it and review it. 

My number is 2214

Edited by hunkeelin - 01/16/2018 at 3:38pm
MydasDiablo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MydasDiablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/16/2018 at 5:35pm
Lucky Tester - 3848

I have used Combination Blades for nearly all of my time playing local league (now top tier) table tennis: Dr Neubauer Titan (made by Achim Rendler), Sauer & Troger Zeus and currently Double Day Valiant Terminator, using double inverted or more often with with OX / sponged pips BH.

Edited by MydasDiablo - 01/16/2018 at 5:47pm
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/21/2018 at 4:33pm
UP!

There are currently about 20 applications as lucky testers, 3 as qualified (I still need feedback from you, see below), and 4 as skilled testers.

Applicants as qualified testers:
fatt: please confirm that it's ok to remove you from the lucky group; I will just leave you in the qualified group
h0n1g: please choose a number and post a link to one review of yours
hunkeelin: please post a link to one review of yours

For the skilled testers group, the threshold for participating is currently between 1900 and 1950 USATT Rating.

Nexy Arche & Nittaku Violin LG.
Join the Nexy Clan!
Also member of Violin & 1-Ply clans.
h0n1g View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h0n1g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/21/2018 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by arg0 arg0 wrote:

UP!

There are currently about 20 applications as lucky testers, 3 as qualified (I still need feedback from you, see below), and 4 as skilled testers.

Applicants as qualified testers:
fatt: please confirm that it's ok to remove you from the lucky group; I will just leave you in the qualified group
h0n1g: please choose a number and post a link to one review of yours
hunkeelin: please post a link to one review of yours

For the skilled testers group, the threshold for participating is currently between 1900 and 1950 USATT Rating.

Here's a link to one of the reviews: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=79666&KW=&title=review-tibhar-vs-unlimited-cca-unlimited

My number shall be 283
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2018 at 2:00am
SmackDAT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmackDAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2018 at 4:31am
Just to ask if I am added into the skilled players list? Would love to try!
Zhang Jike ALC AN (88g)
Tenergy 05 Hard (2.1, B)
Tenergy 19 (2.1, R)
https://goo.gl/bFWoxW
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2018 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by SmackDAT SmackDAT wrote:

Just to ask if I am added into the skilled players list? Would love to try!

Yes you are, currently.

All, actually I'm planning to close the "skilled players" list a few days earlier. The reason is that the selection may become more complicated, as I decided to pull in non-USATT rated players. My bad for changing the criteria. Anyway, if you want to sign up for the "skilled players list", please do in the next two days, i.e. before 25 January 2018, 23:59 GMT. Thanks.
Join the Nexy Clan!
Zetro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zetro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2018 at 11:00pm
luck tester 1434

Edited by Zetro - 01/24/2018 at 12:55am
Primorac carbon /DHSIII Provincial /DHS 3-50 Even though i'm fast...i'm still slow.
Actuar90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Actuar90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2018 at 1:06pm
Long time lurker here...

I probably qualify as a skilled tester, played for Ireland u21/university level up to a few years ago. From what I know of the US rankings I should be above 2000 anyway.

If not then put me down as a lucky tester please.

arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2018 at 7:02pm
Rien ne va plus. No more applications for "skilled players", please.
I will deal with the selection probably tomorrow.
Those that will not be selected can still apply as lucky testers or qualified reviewers, if they wish.
Join the Nexy Clan!
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2018 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Hanamichi-jon Hanamichi-jon wrote:

Hi Argo can i test it

Hi and welcome to the forum.
If you feel lucky you can participate as "lucky tester" and if you win you can get an Arche with handle and weight of your choice at the price of shipping costs from Korea to the UK.

Otherwise I could include you in the European testing that I will start organising in a week or so, but there's only one blade (ST) that is circulated among all testers and then sent back to me. Since you're a new user, though, it would be necessary that someone vouches for you.

Join the Nexy Clan!
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2018 at 3:45pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSZ7JvqK9Ew

Guesstimate anywhere between 2000-2300, you could use the median of that or ask the community? 

If I am 2000+ and that is in the skilled player list then please add me in it

Help!
Can someone with experience of the USATT Rating have a look at the videos and post an educated guess of SmackDAT's rating?
a) below 1950
b) 1950-2050
c) 2051-2150
d) above 2150
Multiple choices are allowed (as long as you don't pick them all).
Thanks!
Join the Nexy Clan!
assam View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2018 at 4:24pm
To me, he should not be at the skilled players because he is not from USA.
Other than that he probably is near 2000 rating or a little above that
If those matches were against players he didn't knew he probably would play different...
h0n1g View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h0n1g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2018 at 4:49am
I don't think thats a 2000 rating player. I'd probably put him at around 1900. He has some strong sides to his game but also a lot of weak areas. He would not fare well in a 2k + tournament here in California.
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2018 at 5:18am
Originally posted by h0n1g h0n1g wrote:

I don't think thats a 2000 rating player. I'd probably put him at around 1900. He has some strong sides to his game but also a lot of weak areas. He would not fare well in a 2k + tournament here in California.

California is tough.

For an assessment, I think it is better for him to give his ranking and to find a player at that level who plays in both US and UK recently.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
ghostzen View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghostzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2018 at 9:33am
I'd go solid B or on a good day low C. I know the guys who train at smackDAT's club quite well. Also i'm sure SmackDAT will have chance to ask some of his fellow players at the club who are at a much higher level to try and give their assessment of the equipment as well.

Just my two pennies worth..

arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2018 at 11:06am
Hi all,
since I've received more than one application from non-US players and I've no easy way to decide between them, and moreover there's no clear evidence that these players are stronger that the USATT-rated players that applied, I'll stick to the original rules and the USATT Rating.
The rating I'll use is dated Jan 25 and is published on https://www.teamusa.org/USA-Table-Tennis/Ratings/Downloadable-Ratings-List
This is the direct link.

Sorry, but you can still participate in the "lucky testers" category. Actuar90 aready did; SmackDAT would need to choose a number to enter the draw. The others should enter the draw by posting here.

Edited by arg0 - 01/27/2018 at 11:08am
Join the Nexy Clan!
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2018 at 7:26pm
...aaand the winners are...

After having checked on the official USATT Rating of Jan 25, I can announce the selected "skilled players"!
In order of application:
  • patrickhrdlicka
  • NextLevel
  • VictorK
Threshold rating for being selected was "about 2000".

Congratulations to the winners!! Clap
I will send you further instructions on how to claim the Arche blade. In the meantime, please send me a PM with your full address, so that I can forward it to Nexy. This will be used to check that the people claiming the free Arche blades are actually you!

Thanks to the others for participating in the "skilled players" group. If you were not selected, you can still apply as "lucky tester" or if you wish, or as "qualified reviewer", if you think you qualify. Those based in Europe will also have the opportunity to join the European testing session.

PS. Deadline for participating as "qualified reviewer" is in about 12 hours and there are only 4 candidates so far. That reads like a 75% winning chance!

Edited by arg0 - 01/27/2018 at 7:30pm
Join the Nexy Clan!
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2018 at 3:29pm
This is the list of the candidate qualified reviewers with their respective number for the draw:
  • fatt (3142)
  • h0n1g (283)
  • hunkeelin (2214)
  • Magic_M (3845)
hunkeelin, you still haven't posted a link to any previous review of yours, which is a condition for participating in the "qualified reviewers" group. If you don't post one or more links by Jan 30 noon GMT (that's 24 before the deadline for lucky testers) of if Nexy or I decide that the review(s) are not up to the standard we'd expect from this group, I will move you to the "lucky testers" group.

Edited by arg0 - 01/28/2018 at 3:31pm
Join the Nexy Clan!
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2018 at 4:38am
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

I have personal issues that prevent me to be part of this testing session. I apologize about letting you down but it’s for the best.
Thank you arg0 for your trust and let me know if I ever can help.

Sorry to hear that, fatt. Hope it clears up and that you can join soon for another test.
Since you wrote earlier:
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

if SmackDat can't be a reviewer then he gets my seat; I saw him playing.

I will indeed give your seat to SmackDAT, if you win the draw. As I see it there are currently only three qualified reviewers, one of them being you and the other two h0n1g and Magic_M. SmackDAT is at least about ex aequo with the fourth-ranked USATT-rated candidate and the only non-US player who sent videos of himself so that we could judge.
Stay tuned.
Join the Nexy Clan!
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2018 at 6:47pm
hunkeelin did not reply on time, so he's out of the "qualified reviewers" pool.
This leaves us with three qualifying "qualified reviewers" and, since there were three blades for them, they all win. fatt withdrew and left his place to SmackDAT.

This leaves us with the following:

List of selected "skilled players" (in alphabetical order):
  • NextLevel
  • patrickhrdlicka
  • SmackDAT
  • VictorK

List of selected "qualified reviewers":

• h0n1g
  • Magic_M
There's only about 12 hours left for participating as "lucky tester".
21 tickets "sold" so far (unless I miscounted).
Good luck to all!
Join the Nexy Clan!
SmackDAT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmackDAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2018 at 6:53pm
Hi arg0, does that mean I am able to test this blade? If so, I would like to thank fatt as everyone loves trying a new blade and I will leave a video review once I receive it. Will be trying Aurus Prime on both sides and comparing to my ZJK ALC

If I have misunderstood then I have made a fool of myself haha. Please message me arg0 if I've won!
Zhang Jike ALC AN (88g)
Tenergy 05 Hard (2.1, B)
Tenergy 19 (2.1, R)
https://goo.gl/bFWoxW
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2018 at 6:56pm

Hi arg0, does that mean I am able to test this blade? If so, I would like to thank fatt as everyone loves trying a new blade and I will leave a video review once I receive it. Will be trying Aurus Prime on both sides and comparing to my ZJK ALC

If I have misunderstood then I have made a fool of myself haha. Please message me arg0 if I've won!

Hi SmackDAT, yes you won!
I'm sending you further instructions via PM.
Join the Nexy Clan!
Dream1700 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream1700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2018 at 10:07pm
Lucky 1700

Smile
tabletennisx32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennisx32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2018 at 4:22am
Lucky 3114
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic