tabletennis11.com
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

Table tennis clubs in Munich

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TheDenier View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDenier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Table tennis clubs in Munich
    Posted: 01/24/2018 at 3:14pm
Hello,

Can someone tell me a good table tennis club in Munich that I can find good players (+2000) for some great games.

Thanks
mischasln View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mischasln Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/07/2018 at 12:32pm
Dear TheDenier,

here's an overview of table tennis clubs in the Munich area:

You may also consider participating in the BTTV Bavarian TT-Race which is a regional table tennis tournament held in different cities on a 1-2 day basis.

Cheers,
Mischa
YouTube     
ไบบ็”Ÿๅ“็ƒ
---
RSM Athena Platinum Special | RSM G-MAX | Cypress G-MAX
Omega V Europe | Powercell Ultra 48 | Tenergy 05
TheDenier View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDenier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2018 at 6:28pm
Thanks Mischa for the information.

I checked some clubs, it seems they are only open on certain day/hours in the week, and only have training session. I am a visitor and would like to play some matches with local players, and not training. Do you know any club that is open and lots of players just go, mingle and play matches for fun?

I also google table tennis club in Munich, and the first one shows up is: SC AU Munchen e.V, but this club is not even in the list (Munich East, West), it is kinda confusing to find a club in Munich. Let me know if you know a good club to go to?

Thanks,
TheDenier

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic