Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

Do you guys go back/shoulder Massage ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wanhao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanhao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you guys go back/shoulder Massage ?
    Posted: 03/08/2018 at 8:33pm
How does that help you?
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2018 at 1:51pm
My back and shoulders don't need it so much as my legs sometimes.
W6 fl with Illumina 1.8

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
emihet View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emihet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2018 at 3:42pm
I had it done all the time for my shoulder and traps when i used to play tennis due to my injuries...and it helped a lot

Edited by emihet - 03/09/2018 at 3:43pm
Stiga Clipper Wood, Viscaria,BBC,
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2018 at 6:43pm
Effects are very short lasting. A couple of hours later I am as sore as before.
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2018 at 6:58pm
A month ago I had to go to my chiropractor to search for a relief for my shoulder pain and yes , it helped a bit but the pain came back in ten days. BTW , my shoulder problem began just after I started playing with the new ball. Probably a coincidence....
4x Hallmark Carbon Extreme
FH: RakzaX, TG3 NEO,
BH: any fast and light rubber
Danny1973 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danny1973 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2018 at 7:23pm
I think the polyball was also the moment my shoulders starts with small pains. Now i'm going to physiotherapist, but it doesn't help me. When i start playing, even an hour training, the injury is back again. I also tried dry needling. After a treatment the pain is almost gone, but wenn i pick up my blade the result is lost. I know it's better to take a longer rest period, but i like the game too much to stop for a longer time.i tried lighter blades and rubbers, and also faster rubbers so i have to work not that much with my arm / shoulder, but it does not fit my regular game.
OSP Virtuoso Off-
FH xiom vega Japan 2.0
BH Xiom vega Japan 1.8
Tt Gold View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tt Gold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2018 at 3:45am
Maybe you should try to change your technique a bit. Use less shoulder and more legs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic