FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

T League - Japan's New TT league

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
pongfugrasshopper View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfugrasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2018 at 11:01pm
The Suh Hyowon vs. Miu Hirano match was fantastic.  Production quality is first rate.  I sincerely hope the T-League succeeds.
mickd View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2018 at 10:42am
Really good match! Notice how one of the forehand smashes was apparently 666km/hr? Smile
AgReZz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgReZz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2018 at 5:38am
This looks amazing. 
FruitLoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FruitLoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2018 at 6:44am
Production indeed is still great after the opening extravaganza. I would say I like he atmosphere and visual look of it more when they dim the crowd, it makes the play stand out more visually. I think they also did this for the WTTC 2017 final.
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2018 at 12:16pm
Liu Guoliang went to Japan to observe the T League: training champion or coming to China
Life is too short for defensive play.

spinnier.com
fb.me/spinnier
WeebleWobble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WeebleWobble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2018 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by FruitLoop FruitLoop wrote:

Production indeed is still great after the opening extravaganza. I would say I like he atmosphere and visual look of it more when they dim the crowd, it makes the play stand out more visually. I think they also did this for the WTTC 2017 final.

Light blue table is less than ideal though. And the commentators talk thru the whole match.
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2018 at 8:37pm
Any comment about the position and angle of the camera?

FruitLoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FruitLoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2018 at 9:17pm
Yes table colour is a bit light and camera angle is too high I think.
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2018 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by FruitLoop FruitLoop wrote:

Yes table colour is a bit light and camera angle is too high I think.
===========
Agree with your opinion.
Camera's position is too high, and looking down.
shinchan1506217 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinchan1506217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2018 at 1:37am
Full matches and highlights available on official T-LEAGUE website:
DonnOlsen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnOlsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2018 at 8:19am
Originally posted by shinchan1506217 shinchan1506217 wrote:

Full matches and highlights available on official T-LEAGUE website:

Hi,

Thank you for the link.

By the way, who assembled the Harimoto team?  I say: Unfair!  They already have the 1927 Yankees.

And, the table looks green on my device.

Yes, still a great presentation.

Thanks,
Donn
FruitLoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FruitLoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2018 at 10:07am
Yes Harimoto team is ridiculously overpowered.
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/03/2018 at 7:24am

Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2018 at 1:11pm
Here's LGL's thoughts on his visit a few days.

Quote 刘国梁
10-28 18:22 来自 !Phone 6s
应福原爱和松下浩二之邀,出席T联赛开幕式!超一流的相扑国竞体育馆、灯光.音响.舞台都非常棒,至于球员水准浩二也表示没有中国队员参加略显……[允悲][偷笑]内场的票价最高10万日元约6300人民币,最底5000日元,福原爱都自己花钱给她妈妈买了三张票[心]用实际行动来支持T联赛[日本][乒乓]话说T联赛都卖到了这个价格,那我们未来的C联赛应该怎么定价呢……[中国][乒乓][费解]第二天去参观了日本精英学院.国家队.国少集训队,充分了解了他们的培养模式和管理办法!光学院18岁以下男女一共7名队员,18张球台.24名教练.若干保障人员.竟然还有3个情报员[二哈]最后亲自去食堂体验了一下科学配餐……[哈哈]日本一趟该看的看了,该吃的也吃了,知己知彼嘛……世界永远都是尊重强者[中国][乒乓][中国赞]@福原愛AiFukuhara

LGL
10-28 18:22 From !Phone 6s
At the invitation of Ai Fukuhara and Koji Matsushita, I attended the T League opening ceremony! Super classy sumo hall, the lighting, the hi-fi, and the stage are all outstanding. As for the player level, Koji also said that there are no Chinese players to participate in the show... [facepalm emote][smirk emote] The VIP seat costs 100,000 yen, roughly 6300 RMB, with the cheapest costing 5000 yen. Fukuhara even bought 3 tickets out of her own pocket for her Mom[heart emote], supporting the T League through action.[Japan flag][tt emote] If the T League could charge that price, how much should our future C League charge...[China flag][tt emote][head scratch emote] I spent the 2nd day visiting the JOC Elite Academy, National Team, and Junior National Team, and learned so much about their training models and management! Just the Academy alone, there is a total of 7 boys and girls for the U18, 18 tables, 24 coaches, a certain number of support staff, and even 3 intelligence agents[Siberian Husky emote] To wrap up the trip, I paid the cafeteria a visit to get a hands-on of the science-based diet...[LOL emote] In this trip to Japan, I saw what I needed to see and ate what I needed to eat, as Sun Tzu says "know yourself, know your enemy"...The world will always respect the strong[China flag][tt emote][thumbs up emote]@福原爱AiFukuhara

Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
mickd View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2018 at 6:57pm
The food looks like a slightly fancier version of the school lunches I get here in Japan haha.
DonnOlsen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnOlsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2018 at 8:10pm
Hi,

My wondering is what does this mean?  Liu was invited, feted, put on display, treated like royalty.  Is it just what it is on face value - a dignitary invited to an opening festival to add to the glamour - or something more, something that may lead to a development?

I ask because Japan is a steamroller table tennis country; their leadership is the brightest beacon for the rest of this sport's world to look up to.

Thanks,
Donn
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2018 at 9:44am
Originally posted by zeio zeio wrote:

Here's LGL's thoughts on his visit a few days.

Quote 刘国梁
10-28 18:22 来自 !Phone 6s
应福原爱和松下浩二之邀,出席T联赛开幕式!超一流的相扑国竞体育馆、灯光.音响.舞台都非常棒,至于球员水准浩二也表示没有中国队员参加略显……[允悲][偷笑]内场的票价最高10万日元约6300人民币,最底5000日元,福原爱都自己花钱给她妈妈买了三张票[心]用实际行动来支持T联赛[日本][乒乓]话说T联赛都卖到了这个价格,那我们未来的C联赛应该怎么定价呢……[中国][乒乓][费解]第二天去参观了日本精英学院.国家队.国少集训队,充分了解了他们的培养模式和管理办法!光学院18岁以下男女一共7名队员,18张球台.24名教练.若干保障人员.竟然还有3个情报员[二哈]最后亲自去食堂体验了一下科学配餐……[哈哈]日本一趟该看的看了,该吃的也吃了,知己知彼嘛……世界永远都是尊重强者[中国][乒乓][中国赞]@福原愛AiFukuhara

LGL
10-28 18:22 From !Phone 6s
At the invitation of Ai Fukuhara and Koji Matsushita, I attended the T League opening ceremony! Super classy sumo hall, the lighting, the hi-fi, and the stage are all outstanding. As for the player level, Koji also said that there are no Chinese players to participate in the show... [facepalm emote][smirk emote] The VIP seat costs 100,000 yen, roughly 6300 RMB, with the cheapest costing 5000 yen. Fukuhara even bought 3 tickets out of her own pocket for her Mom[heart emote], supporting the T League through action.[Japan flag][tt emote] If the T League could charge that price, how much should our future C League charge...[China flag][tt emote][head scratch emote] I spent the 2nd day visiting the JOC Elite Academy, National Team, and Junior National Team, and learned so much about their training models and management! Just the Academy alone, there is a total of 7 boys and girls for the U18, 18 tables, 24 coaches, a certain number of support staff, and even 3 intelligence agents[Siberian Husky emote] To wrap up the trip, I paid the cafeteria a visit to get a hands-on of the science-based diet...[LOL emote] In this trip to Japan, I saw what I needed to see and ate what I needed to eat, as Sun Tzu says "know yourself, know your enemy"...The world will always respect the strong[China flag][tt emote][thumbs up emote]@福原爱AiFukuhara

The food looks delicious even if it is "science-based".  Qin Zhijian appears to have a bigger portion of whatever is in the black pentagon bowl and also the rice and stew.  The amount is more appropriate for an athlete in competition.

I see they both got the noodles which looks really good and something I would devour immediately.  They both also got the dumpling with the brown stuffing on the side with red sauce which looks interesting.  I'm guessing potato or pumpkin inside the dumpling.  I see LGL got the juice which looks like carrot while QZ opted for some good 'ole H2O.

mickd, are you able to ID the cuisine? I'm curious if I guessed right.

I see that there is a video camera directed at the customer's face during cash out.  Is credit card fraud prevalent in Japan?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinchan1506217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 7:05am

Nippon Paint Mallets vs TOP Nagoya

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinchan1506217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:34am
2018 - Nov 18
Nippon Seimei Osaka VS Kinoshita Abyell Kanagawa

Kinoshita Meister Tokyo VS Ryukyu Asteeda

mickd View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 hours 52 minutes ago at 10:08pm
Originally posted by BeaverMD BeaverMD wrote:

The food looks delicious even if it is "science-based".  Qin Zhijian appears to have a bigger portion of whatever is in the black pentagon bowl and also the rice and stew.  The amount is more appropriate for an athlete in competition.

I see they both got the noodles which looks really good and something I would devour immediately.  They both also got the dumpling with the brown stuffing on the side with red sauce which looks interesting.  I'm guessing potato or pumpkin inside the dumpling.  I see LGL got the juice which looks like carrot while QZ opted for some good 'ole H2O.

mickd, are you able to ID the cuisine? I'm curious if I guessed right.

I see that there is a video camera directed at the customer's face during cash out.  Is credit card fraud prevalent in Japan?

Hey, sorry for the late reply. In general Japan is very safe, and most people don't use credit cards so credit fraud is probably not as prevalent as western countries. But of course, it happens, so always better to be careful!

As for the food, some interesting guesses. Here are what they are (or me and the school nutritionists closest guesses. Mostly her and she seemed pretty confident with what most were).

Top left: meat and spinach with maybe eggs?
To its Right: The nutritionist thinks it's a soup, not a juice. I think it looks like juice though haha.
Next to That: The small white bowl, Japanese mustard spinach and enoki mushroom.
To its Right: Some potato wedges and chicken tempura like thing.
The bottom row: asari spaghetti (Japanese littleneck clam) and Japanese curry with pickled Japanese leek (rakkyo).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic